Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians (16357 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Ugwuanyi’s Wife Donates Cervical Cancer Screening Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by mechanics(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hmmmmm, it's only during election we see free bags of rice but after the election, nothing, who do they think they can decieve?
Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by Ashirioluwa: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
That was an investment because she’s going to cash out if her hubby wins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by swaggerjack: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ashirioluwa:
That was an investment because she’s going to cash out if her hubby wins
Niger Delta oil blocks and Central Bank bullion vans.
Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by jamace(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nobody takes Tinubu and his Renewed Hopelessness serious. Just chop his money and vote Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by nedekid: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
amanda2013:
Because of election
Abi erection grin
Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by snoopz: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
2 3 years ago,where was she when they're were suffering from the killings and hungers then, election don come Na to dey spend the money on foods that will finish
Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by Bigleaf1006: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Mrfixiit:
Madam if you like pay the house rents of all the northern christians, they will still not vote for your husband. Muslim/Muslim can NEVER work in a secular country like Nigeria.

But there is nothing wrong for Osun,Benue,plateau,Taraba having xtian gov and dep?
Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by Spandau: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Naijalarry:

Source- https://gazettengr.com/2023-tinubus-wife-donates-over-2000-bags-of-rice-to-northern-christians/

Honestly, Nigerians are dull. It's only during election period that you see these bastards acting nice and Nigerians can't see through the hypocrisy and wickedness. These are things they ought to have been doing normally as rich people who have cornered the commonwealth of all Nigerians. 2000 bags of rice? It shall never be well with all of them.
Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by Mrkindness: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
I know this same APC of Tinubu and Buhari have killed and destroy northern Christians with imported Fulani terrorist groups, burnt down food barns and eat up the ones they planted on their farms,

Now they want to buy their votes with a cup of Rice GOD FORBID BATTHINGS.

PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by Mccullum: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubu family,

Campaign strategy is too much for other contestants,

His leading women, his son leading youth wing while Jagaba is the forerunner.

Renewed Hope 2023 is a done deal, ABAT is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by olamike02: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ojiofor:
Tinubu you can never buy Aso Rock with drug money and stolen money from Lagos state treasury through ALPHA BETA.
But you Obiidots want your lying master to come and steal whatever is left of Nigeria and take it to an offshore company. Never shall a callous and dubious trader like saint Obi the Pandora be ever allowed to near our cookies jar. NEVER

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by Ojiofor: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
olamike02:

But you Obiidots want your lying master to come and steal whatever is left of Nigeria and take it to an offshore company. Never shall a callous and dubious trader like saint Obi the Pandora be ever allowed to near our cookies jar. NEVER

Stop crying boy.
Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by Espelbengz(m): 12:30am On Dec 22, 2022
See.ya life! I am a proud Tiv man from Ushongo LGA..hope you know where those places mentioned are from? Olodo! ��

Mrfixiit:
You can deceive your self and your fellow urchins. You're a Yoruba headslamer that I know
Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by Mrfixiit: 1:40am On Dec 22, 2022
Espelbengz:
See.ya life! I am a proud Tiv man from Ushongo LGA..hope you know where those places mentioned are from? Olodo! ��

An average tiv man is a fool so am not surprised you're sounding like an idiot
Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by swaggerjack: 2:55am On Dec 22, 2022
Mrkindness:
I know this same APC of Tinubu and Buhari have killed and destroy northern Christians with imported Fulani terrorist groups, burnt down food barns and eat up the ones they planted on their farms,

Now they want to buy their votes with a cup of Rice GOD FORBID BATTHINGS.

PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT
cry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by Ancestortinubu: 2:57am On Dec 22, 2022
The Tinubus are really desperate about this election
May the universe not grant them there heart desires
Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by Exceed15: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2022
Northern christians not for sale. Their faith and freedom of worship without intimidation is paramount. Muslim- Muslim ticket will not thrive in Jesus name.
Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by swaggerjack: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2022
Exceed15:
Northern christians not for sale. Their faith and freedom of worship without intimidation is paramount. Muslim- Muslim ticket will not thrive in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by Simonsmg: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
No , buy private Jets for Northern Christians ��
We are not interested, go with your evil agenda against Nigerians!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by swaggerjack: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Simonsmg:
No , buy private Jets for Northern Christians ��
We are not interested, go with your evil agenda against Nigerians!!

Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by Espelbengz(m): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
Thank God I am not average dumb! I am distinctive, let me know where you are from and I will tell you how your entire clan, lineage is inferior to an average Tiv man! Let this sink into your head until your last breath.. A TIV MAN IS AHEAD OF YOU!!! #OBOTE

Mrfixiit:
An average tiv man is a fool so am not surprised you're sounding like an idiot
Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by swaggerjack: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
Espelbengz:
Thank God I am not average dumb! I am distinctive, let me know where you are from and I will tell you how your entire clan, lineage is inferior to an average Tiv man! Let this sink into your head until your last breath.. A TIV MAN IS AHEAD OF YOU!!! #OBOTE

The only Tiv man I know cornered Niger Delta Oil blocks and is one of the richest men in the land.

Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by Espelbengz(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
We tell una make una d pay attention for school una no gree hear, olodo! Exposure=0% brain=myopic, dumbness=100% ain't you and your kit and kin dumbs to have a total stranger own oil wells (natural resources) in your region? No Tiv man has any oil well anywhere in Nigeria! We are the food basket of the nation, we feed Nigeria with our hard earned sweat and don't wail about a God giving resources, now to educate u and free you from you small(boy) mind, Read it slowly.. Theophilus Danjuma aka TY Danjuma is a Jukun man from Taraba State Dumbu!
Let me remind you again, A TIV MAN IS AHEAD OF YOU!!!

swaggerjack:

The only Tiv man I know cornered Niger Delta Oil blocks and is one of the richest men in the land.
Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by swaggerjack: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Espelbengz:
We tell una make una d pay attention for school una no gree hear, olodo! Exposure=0% brain=myopic, dumbness=100% ain't you and your kit and kin dumbs to have a total stranger own oil wells (natural resources) in your region? No Tiv man has any oil well anywhere in Nigeria! We are the food basket of the nation, we feed Nigeria with our hard earned sweat and don't wail about a God giving resources, now to educate u and free you from you small(boy) mind, Read it slowly.. Theophilus Danjuma aka TY Danjuma is a Jukun man from Taraba State Dumbu!
Let me remind you again, A TIV MAN IS AHEAD OF YOU!!!

I thought he was a TIV man, no need for insults clown! We are equals and no man is ahead of me.
Re: Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians by Espelbengz(m): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
A TIV MAN IS AHEAD OF YOU DUMBO���
It's not an insult, it is a fact!!! Compliments

swaggerjack:

I thought he was a TIV man, no need for insults clown! We are equals and no man is ahead of me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Participation In the COP For The Last 10 Years / Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? / Some Part Of Edo State Is Igbo Land A Case Of The Igbanke People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.