Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation (21838 Views)

Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen / 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Roboto11:

Na Pandora we know say dey thief.

...in the eyes of shameless amala and ewedu miscreants.
Re: Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation by Roboto11: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

...in the eyes of shameless amala and ewedu miscreants.

Pandora Reports was a global expose on the criminal acts of politically exposed people.

Obi was prominent in that report.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation by Smartguyboy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lol
Waste of time
UK govt will never chase away black investors stealing from his people to invest in UK not possible it all business for them .
Re: Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation by AngelicBeing: 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
erico2k2:

He stands no chance, cos he wont have pass the money to the UK fru legal means, he must have laundered the money. Even if he did he cannot prove his income could accommodate such in those short times. This was how Ibori and others lost their houses. The UK govt will seize the houses and teg then proceed of crime.
Muchecheche, Chai , just look at how this idiots have raped the treasury of Nigeria sad
Re: Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation by Uzosaint(m): 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
And yet Nigerians are still been myopic about the monumental corruption and pilfering of the nation's treasury.
Today NPA Boss,
Yesterday Account General,
Today CBN Governor,
Tomorrow whose next
Re: Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation by swaggerjack: 2:57am On Dec 22, 2022
planetx:
Wasn't this guy brought in to replace the sacked corrupt female former NPA boss
shocked...Amaechi wanted the banker he worked with when he was governor in Rivers.
Re: Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:18am On Dec 22, 2022
greenermodels:
it seems the guy is a northerner working with zenith Bank in Rivers then.

Everyone knows Koko is a northerner, question is is Rivers State govt populated by northerners?
Re: Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:21am On Dec 22, 2022
gulfer:
They need to torchlight that halaja finance minister that a brainy Kemi Adeosun was deposed for undecided undecided undecided undecided

Brainy Adeosun that skipped NYSC and forged the certificate? Or the one under whose watch we went into recession twice?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation by frog12: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2022
he was with NPA before he become MD? how can common head of accounts buy million pounds house?

dem say those NPA, NIMASA people dey swim in money

rontolo:
Hmmm. I know Mo Koko well, we are friends in the UK. Right from when he was head of accounts at NPA. have been to the house ‘so called mansion’.

I know the story. I reserve my comments for now

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation by swaggerjack: 11:59am On Dec 22, 2022
frog12:
he was with NPA before he become MD? how can common head of accounts buy million pounds house?

dem say those NPA, NIMASA people dey swim in money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w
Re: Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation by gulfer: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Brainy Adeosun that skipped NYSC and forged the certificate? Or the one under whose watch we went into recession twice?
I'm sure you're the only one that went into your unseen recession. Her fiscal planning and management was topnotch compared to what we have now........ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation by Raheeqilmaktoom: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
gulfer:
I'm sure you're the only one that went into your unseen recession. Her fiscal planning and management was topnotch compared to what we have now........ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Or you probably start using the internet in 2022.
Re: Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation by goldmatrix(m): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
He even look like a fraudster
Re: Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation by ikorodureporta: 8:09am On Dec 23, 2022
Just how many months...
Re: Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation by swaggerjack: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Just how many months...
Chop and quench... they start looting from their first day in office- something is wrong with the Nigerian man shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment / Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) / Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.