Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Make Money With UHRS Work-from-home Jobs Online In Nigeria In 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Money With UHRS Work-from-home Jobs Online In Nigeria In 2023 (383 Views)

What No One Tells You About Searching For Jobs Online / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting / Top 10 Legit Work From Home Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With UHRS Work-from-home Jobs Online In Nigeria In 2023 by jesus2022: 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
It is referred to as the Universal Human Relevance System. But that doesn't explain anything at all. But let's try to understand where it all started. As a result, it was a special platform developed to raise the search engine's level of intelligence.

Its purpose was to make it possible for people to assess the many aspects of search engine intelligence. By utilizing this pooled data, search engines' intelligence and the relevance of their results can both be improved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNf0IWwg3X0

This is UHRS in plain English, sans the technical jargon. UHRS is an online judging platform,

You simply log on, peruse the different job categories (known as "Hitapps"wink, and do the tasks as necessary.

Your hourly remuneration for utilizing the UHRS platform may range from $5 to $20, depending on your country.

It is advised to read and fully understand the guidelines before taking your qualifying exam. The qualification exams, in my opinion, are not too difficult, and I am confident that I can pass them on my first attempt. Even if I don't use the preview or training modes before the test, they can be used to get a general understanding of the Hitpp.

Femi

https://askjofa.com/SubscribeToYouTube

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies (energy Sector) / Comedy Script Writer / Quality Control Personnel Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.