Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools (6193 Views)

Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 / Second Term Begins: Did You Do This While In Primary Or Secondary School? / 'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by Tingotoe: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
lexy2014:

When you say perpetuate, what do you mean?
I mean to keep the corruption cycle going
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by Nicepoker(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Look who is blabbing
post=119329753:
This is a very good development.

A better Nigeria is all we want.

This generation has lost it,
We only pray the next generation get it right.

Change their minds/hearts from when they are young and we will get our darling nation moving to the best time of our lives .
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by Allisgud: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Yeye people,what morals dino,rochas,tinubu wants to reach their children when they already know u can do it and go Scot free,make a strict rules enforce it remove immunity from any govt official,parade every govt person found guilty like a common criminal remove vip prison and watch how other non govt citizen will change for good
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by Maxikenna: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Godispeace:
YOU are a mor0n shocked shocked shocked

Lol my man see your case here https://imagehost.pics/image.php?id=JZABKL.jpg shame on you bro
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by benjaminlawson(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
We left what we suppose to do and start beating about the bush. Does that mean that those that engaged in corruption lack knowledge of it. Even the agencies that are established for it is where the corruption seated. If they want to employ now as an anti corruption agencies, you will see corruption at the highest order, or they think corruption is about money alone. Apart from this, the inability to punish offenders is the major motivation for corruption to strive, people are not being punish for it, they only prosecute those who are in the black book of the power that be, take for instance, Doyin Okupe was found guilty, but many people were involved in the crime, were not touched, even the distributor of the money was not prosecuted, in fact what the man collected was a peanut compare to others, Why was he single out among many, not only this, preventive measures put in place to fight it are completely neglected by regulatory agencies like CBN, Nigeria Financial Intelligent Agency and other. These are the people with power to check all these financial fraud they are always sleeping on duty. This is what makes them to start fighting CBN Governor because it will check mate their fraudulent activities. I was surprised that this people are fighting for cow business, these are the people that when they are deny education, health care, good roads, portable water etc, they do not fight for them, it is when a policy is about to touch and block their corrupt activities that they now know that one cow rearer is somewhere who will find it difficult to sell their cows, let them direct banks to be stationed in those markets to do the necessary transfer and also establish functional pos for them, corruption must be tamed in our country if we are to make any head way, not by include it in our curriculum in primary school.
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by cryptoboom(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Catch them young.
A step in the right direction.
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by Chinedumejoooo: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Unrealized motion
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by lexy2014: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tingotoe:
I mean to keep the corruption cycle going

Great. That's why I asked the question. If you say the younger generation will perpetuate it, that means they didn't start it. It also means they learnt it from someone not in their generation. What happens to the people they learnt it from?
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by tempest01(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
one criminal here is afraid grin

And a drug Lord is ur username?
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by GoodIsGod: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Thieves acting holy.

Did they introduce such in England of the US before their citizens know corruption is bad?

Useless idiotts.
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by damwaves: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
While they are still stealing
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by BigBashiru: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
JoeNL22:

Does it matter?

i want to see if that administration was controlled by the West cos thats a western policy...the West is big on erasure of history and thats an integral aspect of colonization... thats what they tried to do when they told you you were dwelling in a hut until they came to show you light....its false....
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by Bobbiee: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Fools. By releasing Doyin Okupe are they not sending the message that crime does pay
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by Rechargeam247(f): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
They should pass a law that gives the death penalty for corrupt persons, that will get the job done faster.
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by snoopz: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
They (the politicians) are going to be the perfect content of the learning aid.
Someone like gandollar, I will project that video he was pocketing cash in his agbada, Tinubu ushering in bullion vans on the eve of a general election etc
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by traihit: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Social studies was already there, yet they added civic Education. As if it's not enough, they now want to add Anticorruption.

Who needs lessons on Anticorruption other than they themselves?
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by Vicson2021: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
It wouldn't work
Only way it can work, first,all of you should be in life imprisonment
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by JoeNL22(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
BigBashiru:

i want to see if that administration was controlled by the West cos thats a western policy...the West is big on erasure of history and thats an integral aspect of colonization... thats what they tried to do when they told you you were dwelling in a hut until they came to show you light....its false....
You might be right though. But I think it should be in Buhari's administration around 2015/16
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by Dosoq(f): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
Crazy Govt
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by countryman13: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/PLACNG/status/1605595010920960001?t=RKkM-dO9UwL1Wle5wtx-mA&s=19
It's ought to be for their children now. An average Nigerian children are the ones flying our flag.
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by Faposky95: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
...as a teacher who's taught for years....
Where will it start.....
Teachers are still modern slaves.....
The parents are hustlers....in a state of confusionists where the next salary is not sure...
So how is corruption spotted and addressed....

I say again, many get increase via corruption in this land
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by Winnin009: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
tempest01:
How about the first stop corruption amongst themselves?

Lol. They know all hope is lost for their generation. The only hope now is to sensitize the future generations.
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by Winnin009: 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Faposky95:
...as a teacher who's taught for years....
Where will it start.....
Teachers are still modern slaves.....
The parents are hustlers....in a state of confusionists where the next salary is not sure...
So how is corruption spotted and addressed....

I say again, many get increase via corruption in this land

Mehn, your statement “Teachers are still modern slaves” really touched me because that’s what this country has relegated teachers to and it’s very painful.
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by Konjiboii: 2:01am On Dec 22, 2022
People when don loot already set their future and generations well wan kon block every loophole so that na only them go remain elites.
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by yinkeys(m): 5:17am On Dec 22, 2022
Brendaniel:
I have been saying this since, it should also be taught according to each region/state in their curriculum as well as general corruption.

Regions/states going through a certain problem should be hammered more within such problems in schools from Nursery school to university level while also teaching them general anti corruption curriculum

E.g

1. South - East - Drug trafficking

2. South West - Yahoo

3. North - Banditry

4. South- South - Cultism and Prostitution

5. The whole Nigeria - looting public funds

Please no one should take this to heart, this is just my observation, the governors need to do more research for their states to see the most prevalent problems and address it from the school curriculum
you don’t know bunkering is big business grin
Re: Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools by Panda7(m): 7:11am On Dec 22, 2022
Brendaniel:
I have been saying this since, it should also be taught according to each region/state in their curriculum as well as general corruption.

Regions/states going through a certain problem should be hammered more within such problems in schools from Nursery school to university level while also teaching them general anti corruption curriculum

E.g

1. South - East - Drug trafficking

2. South West - Yahoo

3. North - Banditry

4. South- South - Cultism and Prostitution

5. The whole Nigeria - looting public funds

Please no one should take this to heart, this is just my observation, the governors need to do more research for their states to see the most prevalent problems and address it from the school curriculum
so your mom is into prostitution?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

English Gurus: Who's Drunk Here?? (see Pic) / New Face Of Esut / Admission Form Into School Of Nursing, Igando Lagos On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.