Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,070 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) (34416 Views)

Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Sokoto State (More Pictures And Video) / Atiku, PDP Presidential Rally In Enugu State (More Photos) / PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 12:05am On Dec 22, 2022
Impressive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 12:18am On Dec 22, 2022
Gucciblog:

There is nothing like APC state in SE&SS.

Even Ayade, Hope, Umahi will all vote for LP.

It's undebatable...

Urchins will learn Politics 102 in coming days

APC has already become an daint,if you openly Support APC people go just dey look you somehow grin
Abeg APC na stress,e just dey very very easy to be Obidient grin
let's take out apc First, normal normal them suppose dey beg Us for forgiveness,abi no be them talk sey make we stone them to death if them fail?? grin
Under Apc dissatisfying,low and ungratifying 7years Nija saw the birth of a secessionist movement in SW and even some Ijaw segments plus SE making it 3.
Is that not enough to tell you that APC has failed woefully,it is as clear as a bell that APC is the worst thing after the civil war to happen to this Country.
Let Us take out apc first.
That is the right thing to do.
They are a big Threat to the Survival of this Country.
The emboldened some killer heardmen from other countries in Africa to come over to NIGERIA and kill on our lands.
If you like continue to do your senseless tribal hate and bigotry,but reality remains that supporting APC at this point is supporting an agenda to further inflict pain on Nigerians and the common man in the streets of Nija trying to survive the plight of bad Governance and morally declining society.
If a govt failed in her first and Primarily responsibility, which is to secure lives and properties, should someone be telling you to vote them out??
Was that not why you voted out Pdp?
Is APC not worse than pdthief?
Hypocrites everywhere angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by Telldem1(m): 12:29am On Dec 22, 2022
APC has really done Nigerians bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by weljewel: 1:11am On Dec 22, 2022
Thanks be to God I am more than a conquer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by Amah70: 1:14am On Dec 22, 2022
Gucciblog:
Obi or nothing
Oh yes.
Furthermore, there is not, and there has never been, any APC state, in the SE and the SS.
The 11 states in the two zones shall shall be in Labour Party's pocket after the next election.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by tk4radi: 1:21am On Dec 22, 2022
Lizzysamuel:
More
All we need are drone photos
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by Deoo1125: 1:30am On Dec 22, 2022
E no go better for ur generation, ur obi will lose and nothing will happen.

Fortruth:
Peter Obi and Datti are the only thing that will save Nig from sudden chaos and deaths of masses of people in 2023. If you want Nigeria, then you better support them… If not then referendum, if not….deaths of millions and war…
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by Xnews: 2:46am On Dec 22, 2022
I have gist for you on https://www.xnews.ng
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by Pejah97: 3:41am On Dec 22, 2022
I was there live

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by BigYash: 3:49am On Dec 22, 2022
daygee12:
By now Obi himself knows he is not going nowhere.

People now know better
Wake up from slumber .. You don too dey dream yeye dream .. Go to the nearest market near you,where grassroot voters dey.. Go shout vote for APC, and come back come tell me wetin happen to you.. Write your will before you go sha..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by garfield1: 4:00am On Dec 22, 2022
kingyakos:

Who dash Cross River State to APC?....
Ayade is the only APC member in CRS

Tinubu will get 35% in crs.
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by garfield1: 4:02am On Dec 22, 2022
Pejah97:
I was there live

Whoever will win crs will win narrowly
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by Amaggedon: 5:00am On Dec 22, 2022
Afamed:
Pandora fraud
Hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by xevove2061: 5:30am On Dec 22, 2022
StrongandMighty:
This is Apc state oo.. I ask again, where exactly is agbado stronghold?
With the way things are going he might like drop out of the race..

SS AND SE have same voting pattern.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by deprinceAO: 5:32am On Dec 22, 2022
This one is Carlaba Carnival and as e de pain them e go de sweet us...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 22, 2022
drealnamdy:

My power...#OBIdatti!

oh boy you mean business oh! shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by nnamdi640: 6:38am On Dec 22, 2022
Atiku is doing wonderfully well in the north, Obi is doing wonderfully well in south why the drug lord is hoping to be favoured by Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by nnamdi640: 6:44am On Dec 22, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will get 35% in crs.
It is you that will give him 35% in CRS. I pity you guys, the earlier you admit that APC has failed Nigerians the lesser your tears. If he get up to 10% know that he tried. With the present situation of things in this country, you think people will vote for a man that said he will continue where Buhari stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by israelmao(m): 7:02am On Dec 22, 2022
The maize-grubbers and their taskmasters still are living in the past frenzy that brought Buhari into power they'll see how the Nigerian electorate will checkmate in their political chess.
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:06am On Dec 22, 2022
Gucciblog:

There is nothing like APC state in SE&SS.

Even Ayade, Hope, Umahi will all vote for LP.

It's undebatable...

Urchins will learn Politics 102 in coming days
let's just hope it happens the way you guys are saying it because the underground game is the masterplan in this election, its beyond just seeing people rally behind you physically and also LP has a lot of convincing to do in the North because most of the northerners are wired differently but hopefully na person wey go move the country forward go occupy that presidential seat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by Easy2K: 7:26am On Dec 22, 2022
Cross River is a PDP State, has never and will never be an APC State.

StrongandMighty:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by Easy2K: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2022
Cross River is a PDP State, has never and will never be an APC State. Na mumu Ayade carry himself go APC.
Anyways....CRS is for OBI this time around.

StrongandMighty:
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by daygee12: 7:55am On Dec 22, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

People now know what? Well, it depends on the people. You are talking from the perspective of a normal amala and ewedu miscreant.

Write it down today , u will still resume Biafra or Nothing in the next 2 months. Na Simon Ekpa knows how to hold u people Blokos. Asiwin
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by garfield1: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2022
Easy2K:
Cross River is a PDP State, has never and will never be an APC State. Na mumu Ayade carry himself go APC.
Anyways....CRS is for OBI this time around.

Tinubu fit win
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by garfield1: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2022
nnamdi640:
It is you that will give him 35% in CRS. I pity you guys, the earlier you admit that APC has failed Nigerians the lesser your tears. If he get up to 10% know that he tried. With the present situation of things in this country, you think people will vote for a man that said he will continue where Buhari stop.

Crs is my state
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by Peter26(m): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2022
i love this man..
I wish he can spread his tentacles to the west,ogun state in particular
imagine if he holds a campaign in this state,a very populated own which can effect his game positively
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by RECHMOND: 8:45am On Dec 22, 2022
Please Cross River is not an APC state. APC didn't vote Ayade into power PDP did. Ayade's influence as APC member in Cross River is zero percent. The state is 95 percent PDP. COMING 2023 ALL CROSS RIVERIANS ARE 1OO PERCENT OBIDIENT. OBIDATTI FOR PRESIDENT 2023. Suffer don tire us abeg
StrongandMighty:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by Franchise21(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2022
Afamed:
Pandora fraud
Obi? Drug Kingpin?? You should know better that your candidate is the self-acclaimed druglord
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by olusipimp(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2022
Sunnyski:
Bobo Chicago will not sleep tonight grin grin

Obi our only hope
Hmmm, lamidi amonda yekini is not sure if Lagos sef, ask d danfo drivers who they’re voting, 60% are voting Labour Party cos of what mc oluomo is doing to dem…APC go collect wotociously next year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) by Theoarhics: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2022
StrongandMighty:

There is no APC state n SS and SE . None of the of the APC Govenors won election under APC it's either 5hey decamped after winning in PDP or thru dubious court judgement in Imo state.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Wants Cattle Colony To Be Built In The State First / Anambra Youths Hold Clean Up Exercise In Awka And Environs(photos) / Keyamo: Akpabio At Villa After Senate’s Rowdy Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.