Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

What Will You Do If You Know Your Father's Concubine ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do If You Know Your Father's Concubine ? (945 Views)

A Soilder Man Naked His Wife With Concubine After He Caught Them Together PHOTO / What Would You Do If Your Father Becomes The President. / If This Man Were Your Father, What Would You Say to Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Know Your Father's Concubine ? by bannybols: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2007
I need an advice.

This is a true life story.
i know of a man that is married with four kids in which the first happens to be my close friend.This man (due to his greediness) goes after other women/girls.In fact these ladies are very close to their house.after series of investigation my friend and i got to know about his extra-marital relationships(3 ladies to be precise).what would you do if you were in my friends shoes.NB:the mother is alive living with the father.
Re: What Will You Do If You Know Your Father's Concubine ? by cynthya(f): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2007
sorry abt ur friend's plight,but i want to know if ur friend's mum is still alive,if yes,re they livin togeda or separated?
Re: What Will You Do If You Know Your Father's Concubine ? by mamaput(f): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2007
If his father is still feeding him , he can do nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Know Your Father's Concubine ? by yewaman1(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2007
Sincerely, i think he should keep it too himself or
yourselves as the case may be. At least he now knows
his old boy better.

ps: he should not sweat himself.
Re: What Will You Do If You Know Your Father's Concubine ? by cammax7(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2007
If his mother is in the house and she doesn't know he should tell her. How old is he? Is he the eldest or first son. He can caution his father, whether his father feeds him or not isn't the point. But he should take it as his responsibility to put his family in order before it becomes the laughing stock of the nabe.
Re: What Will You Do If You Know Your Father's Concubine ? by mamaput(f): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2007
And when the father kicks him out who will pay his school fees.
Re: What Will You Do If You Know Your Father's Concubine ? by Busybee1: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2007
I will advise he shld keep cool abt it d battle is not his but his momsie moreso this so call concubine might be in a positn 2 help in future
Re: What Will You Do If You Know Your Father's Concubine ? by Busybee1: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2007
I will advise he shld keep cool abt it d battle is not his but his momsie moreso this so call concubine might be in a positn 2 help in future
Re: What Will You Do If You Know Your Father's Concubine ? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2007
Respect her! She makes my father happy. So she will not kill my mother!!!! tongue

(1) (Reply)

wetin dey do lawyers sef? / Happy Thanksgiving To All Naija In The Us. / Things That Make You Feel Old –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.