Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine (28428 Views)

Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India / 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe / Premature Ejaculation Saved Woman From Raped In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by OlawaleBammie: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Check threads of a Yoruba man committing a crime and you'll hardly see tribal insults. Go ahead, check.
All the tribes commit crimes. If you guys see a tiv or Calabar etc name you don't bother but as long as it's Igbo you'll start foaming at the mouth like the rabid dogs you are
I am happy u re unhappy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by Uptheante(m): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Eleribu ni ẹ.
He’s your blood brother, he can never be Yoruba.
We reject you and him wholeheartedly.
No matter how you guys want to force yourselves to be Lagosians, your names would always tell where exactly where you’re from.
But without us & our contributions, Lagos will never have been as developed as it is now.
Left for the Yoruba, Lagos will still be as backward & underdeveloped as Osogbo.
In terms of crime, Yoruba people dominate. You folks engage in ritual killings, armed robbery, kidnapping, rape, internet fraud, paternity fraud, baby factories, drug trafficking etc.

Your women are probably one of the most promiscuous in the world that's why they mostly engage in ashawo work in Nigeria & all over the world especially in countries like Ghana, Libya, Togo, Benin republic, Chad, Senegal, Malawi, Sudan, Mali, Burkina Faso, Congo, etc.

That is why other tribes are dominating you guys in Lagos. Infact, the Fulani are controlling Ilorin after defeating your cone-headed cowardly ancestors, and you can't do shit about it.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by fredoooooo: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol the weray even claimed he is from Lagos.

These guys are menace to society.

Eleribu cannot claim his erosional state , werey said he's from lagos grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by christistruth01: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
BennyDGreat:

What are you pointing at from these places...what are you communicating?

How to identify fake Pastors and the destruction that will come upon them
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by BanyXchi: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Uptheante:

But without us & our contributions, Lagos will never have been as developed as it is now.
Left for the Yoruba, Lagos will still be as backward & underdeveloped as Osogbo.
In terms of crime, Yoruba people dominate. You folks engage in ritual killings, armed robbery, kidnapping, rape, internet fraud, paternity fraud, baby factories, drug trafficking etc.

Your women are probably one of the most promiscuous in the world that's why they mostly engage in ashawo work in Nigeria & all over the world especially in countries like Ghana, Libya, Togo, Benin republic, Chad, Senegal, Malawi, Sudan, Mali, Burkina Faso, Congo, etc.

That is why other tribes are dominating you guys in Lagos. Infact, the Fulani are controlling Ilorin after defeating your cone-headed cowardly ancestors, and you can't do shit about it.
useless depressed clown from a inconsequential cursed minority tribe.... you're not even Igbo, Omo ale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by BennyDGreat: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
christistruth01:

How to identify fake Pastors and the destruction that will come upon them

And those names you mentioned are the fake pastors....
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by Goodman247: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
He is not a pastor, just a criminal, how many genuine pastors do we have in Nigeria self,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by Uptheante(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
useless depressed clown from a inconsequential cursed minority tribe.... you're not even Igbo, Omo ale.
Truth is always a bitter pill to swallow.
Deal with it
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
julaion:
na wetin concern obi concern Zimbabwe drugs with peter obi,at times eh,you dey reason like person wey him papa take him placanta do sacrifice at child birth,you go just dey do like mad person wey dey fvck pig

My regards to ur pig family. grin grin. Mr pig!!!
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by julaion: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
Borntosmoke:

My regards to ur pig family. grin grin. Mr pig!!!
my regard to your dead dad he must be rolling in his grave for giving birth to a frustrated pig like you,do you know u are a wasted sperm of ur father??
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by fredoooooo: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
GoodIsGod:
Even if Nigeria splits this people will continue to soil the image of the rest regions of the country. They will do fake passports of Oduduwa and the other parts.
It is so sad how bad these greedy shameless tribe has damaged our reputation world over.

So sad.
If we all agree to split Nigeria today, I am 100% sure they're going to be the one to find another excuse again ...
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
julaion:
my regard to your dead dad he must be rolling in his grave for giving birth to a frustrated pig like you,do you know u are a wasted sperm of ur father??

grin grin grin I no blame u, na ur father wey no fit afford 50 naira to buy condom to save you this pig from coming to this earth I blame. You were born by a stupid mistake grin grin. If you quote me again you have confirm what I said grin grin. Oloriburuku, akotileta, Omo elede tiwon bi si Ile elede. grin grin. make sure you go to refuse dump area to chop ur night food because that's where you always go. Mr pig.!!! grin grin. Bye! Have a miserable day.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by SugarGirl44(f): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nword223:

It does not stop the fact that you are the known blacky tribe from Nigeria.

An African calling another African a blacky.
Your insanity has no cure.
And your low self esteem has no limit, that’s why you bleach your skin to be like the whites, but that still wouldn’t make them accept you.
Mumu.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by SugarGirl44(f): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Uptheante:

You’re so foolish to develop Lagos but your region is dead.
Are you not too wise?
Were alaṣọ.

Keep developing it ok?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by julaion: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
Borntosmoke:

grin grin grin I no blame u, na ur father wey no fit afford 50 naira to buy condom to save you this pig from coming to this earth I blame. You were born by a stupid mistake grin grin. If you quote me again you have confirm what I said grin grin. Oloriburuku, akotileta, Omo elede tiwon bi si Ile elede. grin grin. make sure you go to refuse dump area to chop ur night food because that's where you always go. Mr pig.!!! grin grin. Bye! Have a miserable day.

e pain am oh grin haha haha ur papa for splash him useless sperm for ground instead of ur mama dirty and smelling kpekus grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by ZombieSlayer1: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
I am happy u re unhappy grin

lolzzz...wetin concern me, you guys are doing yourselves. My happiness is that there are more than 200 ethnic groups in this shithole and Igbo and Yoruba are just 2 out of that huge number. All of these other tribes are watching y'all
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
julaion:
e pain am oh grin haha haha ur papa for splash him useless sperm for ground instead of ur mama dirty and smelling kpekus grin

Confirmed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by julaion: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Confirmed grin grin grin grin grin
grin confirmed that you are a wasted sperm of your pig fvcking father grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by BanyXchi: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
Uptheante:

But the Igbos you hate & despise so much are the ones controlling Lagos in terms of business & all manner of positive developments.

Most estates are owned by the Igbos while you cowardly Yorubas are only good enough for touting, omonile & all manner of crimes. Most of your folks apart from the politicians & few elites still live in slums & under bridges.

Your women are far more promiscuous that's why even the married ones among them are still being fuccked around for peanuts. That's also the reason why your men are fond of placing magun on your women because they know how promiscuous they are.
Most of your men are errand boys for their Igbo masters while your women are getting banged by the strong & powerful Igbo men.

The Igbos are a blessed tribe that's why they succeed in any business they put their hands in. Same cannot be said of lazy & dirty asses like you.
you're a depressed mentally deranged inconsequential minority. Your kind feeds on the bile going on in this forum. Funny thing is you'll never ever be bold enough to mention whatever cursed tribe your kind hail from. I dare you to grin. One thing is for certain, whether Nigeria ends or continue, your minority tribe is still bleeped either way.... What's the next thing? Go to the next thread, pretend to be Yoruba and curse the ibos? Then to the next thread to curse the Yorubas that will always be superior to your cursed tribe? Your kind ends up running mad. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by BanyXchi: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You’re so foolish to develop Lagos but your region is dead.
Are you not too wise?
Were alaṣọ.

Keep developing it ok?
That mentally deranged lunatic is not even Igbo, he's from a inconsequential minority tribe, his kind loves to attack both the Yorubas and ibos while hiding where he hails from.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by OlawaleBammie: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

lolzzz...wetin concern me, you guys are doing yourselves. My happiness is that there are more than 200 ethnic groups in this shithole and Igbo and Yoruba are just 2 out of that huge number. All of these other tribes are watching y'all
You are right bro, u r right..my concern is to see U oppressed by the Yoruba demon and nothing more grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by Jossibest(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Pastors snatching peoples wife and their atrocities
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by Uptheante(m): 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
you're a depressed mentally deranged inconsequential minority. Your kind feeds on the bile going on in this forum. Funny thing is you'll never ever be bold enough to mention whatever cursed tribe your kind hail from. I dare you to grin. One thing is for certain, whether Nigeria ends or continue, your minority tribe is still bleeped either way.... What's the next thing? Go to the next thread, pretend to be Yoruba and curse the ibos? Then to the next thread to curse the Yorubas that will always be superior to your cursed tribe? Your kind ends up running mad. grin
I never knew you are as dumb as this
Can you kindly point out to me anywhere I have ever pretended to be Igbo or Yoruba in any of my posts or comments on this forum
Dumbass m*fuccker, I'm detribalised so, I state my opinion about any tribe from my observations on how the pple behave & it has nothing to do with whether my tribe is a minority or not.

Since you don't even know my tribe or even nationality, what makes you think my tribe is minority & your tribe will always be superior to mine

I could be American or British or Spanish or French, you don't even know.
But you open your filthy mouth to claim that your tribe is superior to mine because that's the only thing your ewedu filled brain can conjure.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by Exceed15: 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Gofacixy:
If you have applied for two or more jobs and yet haven't received any interview invitation, it's a clear indication that your CV is ineffective and requires professional assistance.

Please pay close attention to what you're about to read next if you're tired of being in this position and need your CV to be effective.

I must let you in on a secret. I know exactly where you can find help.

There is a company that will rewrite your CV and turn it into a powerful marketing tool that will land you multiple interview invitations. 99.9% guaranteed.

Their service is RELIABLE, FAST, and CHEAP.

Within a week of reading this, the first 20 persons who get in touch with them will receive a CV revamp for just 5,000NGN.

With your revamped CV, you would stand out, dazzle recruiters, improve your prospects, and secure an interview.

Keep in mind that the discount has a deadline. Therefore, take action today! Contact them right away!

If you like design your CV with world standard. In this country it is not normal system. Damn your cv if you don't know anyone to push it to limelight.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by xtervaganza(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
pit latrine obi and his Obi supporters are criminals
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine by LILTJAY: 12:24am On Dec 23, 2022
Uptheante:

But the Igbos you hate & despise so much are the ones controlling Lagos in terms of business & all manner of positive developments.

Most estates are owned by the Igbos while you cowardly Yorubas are only good enough for touting, omonile & all manner of crimes. Most of your folks apart from the politicians & few elites still live in slums & under bridges.

Your women are far more promiscuous that's why even the married ones among them are still being fuccked around for peanuts. That's also the reason why your men are fond of placing magun on your women because they know how promiscuous they are.
Most of your men are errand boys for their Igbo masters while your women are getting banged by the strong & powerful Igbo men.

The Igbos are a blessed tribe that's why they succeed in any business they put their hands in. Same cannot be said of lazy & dirty asses like you.
say this without crying osu grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits On Camels & Horses Kill 18 In Zamfara, 10 Massacred In Katsina / Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) / Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.