Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,747 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

A Presidential Candidate Paying People To Defend Him On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Presidential Candidate Paying People To Defend Him On Social Media (212 Views)

Breaking : Abba Kyari Hires Senior Lawyer To Defend Him On Allegations (Picture) / Former Presidential Candidate Paying Some Northern Elders, Others N100m Monthly / Olisa Metuh Drops SANs, Hires New Lawyer To Defend Him In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Presidential Candidate Paying People To Defend Him On Social Media by AntiTerrorist: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
Why do you have to pay people to surpport you since you claimed to be popular? This is similar to vote buying. A popular Candidate won't have to pay for people to defend him whether online or offline. Such ought to be done freely out of love.

No wonder the hired urchins lack content other insulting people out of frustration and always copying and pasting same thing copied from their WhatsApp groups. This is a sign of defeat.

4 Likes

Re: A Presidential Candidate Paying People To Defend Him On Social Media by madapcmod: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
I always laugh when I see them post the same content. Obviously from their WhatsApp group.

Headless and brainless urchins are shameless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Presidential Candidate Paying People To Defend Him On Social Media by FOOTSOLDIER1: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Imagine Tinilubu nude leaked with his aged wrinkled balls and earth worm penis. Hahahaha grin cheesy

This thread can never hit front page

1 Like

Re: A Presidential Candidate Paying People To Defend Him On Social Media by floret23(f): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
A popular Candidate won't have to pay for people to defend him whether online or offline. Such ought to be done freely out of love.
Only Tinubu can hire surpporters. I wonder how much votes he is going to buy next year. Can he buy up to twenty million votes? Moh247

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

N20Billion Rice Mill In Imota Lagos [ Video ] / I Swear To Almighty God That I Will Secure Nigerians, Atiku In Kano, Video / Here is information on Nigeria's elections as Buhari's term comes to an end

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.