Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Best Christmas Gift Ideas For A Good Boss - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Best Christmas Gift Ideas For A Good Boss (419 Views)

Checkout My Christmas Gift / What Are Your Best Christmas Songs? / Your Best Christmas Carol Moment Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Christmas Gift Ideas For A Good Boss by FullBlastLight: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Best Christmas Gift Ideas For A Good Boss

Christmas present shopping for your male boss might be difficult, especially when he is the type you don’t know well outside of your workplace.

You probably have no idea what he loves or hates, and finding a suitable gift for him will be a good thing for you to do. 

In this piece, there are 5 things you can present to your boss at Christmas.

1. Wristwatch:
Wristwatches are durable and long-lasting. They’re one of the only gifts that can be worn on a daily basis. When you’re gifting your boss, there’s no greater satisfaction than giving them something you know they’ll love and use.

2. Perfume:
Gifting your boss perfume passes a message across to him that he is special and valued. This is because perfume is a product people don’t buy often.

3. Neck tie:
A necktie is a classic gift and the centrepiece in men’s fashion today. Your boss will appreciate a long or bow tie.

4. Shirt:
There are various types of shirts you could get your boss. Men can go with a Cuban collar shirt, overshirt jacket etc.

5. Books:
Leaders are continuous learners, always looking to explore fresh ideas. That’s why I’m often asked to recommend good books for bosses, and also books make great gifts because they can be thoughtful, and sometimes also thought-provoking.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/best-christmas-gift-ideas-for-good-boss/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwit45CHxYv8AhUxTaQEHQanDh8QFnoECBUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2Er4T9ayIDQxae7VbwWtt7

Re: Best Christmas Gift Ideas For A Good Boss by Citadel4all(m): 12:31am On Dec 22, 2022
Nice one...

Interesting collection of gifts for a very special someone.

I've got an interesting idea �

"A nice gift is great, but the wrapping should also be the best!"

Right?

Like my favorite teacher always say, "Let your content be rock solid, but let your presentation be wow!"

And I know just the right place to learn impressive new ways to wrap up gifts of different sizes and shapes.

Follow this link
Noreva Projects

Though the Ideas are originally for Christmas Gift Wrapping, you can still apply them in wrapping gifts for other purposes.

Hurry! It's almost Christmas
Re: Best Christmas Gift Ideas For A Good Boss by molleculiari: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
I used to give everyone just warm clothes. I associate Xmas with comfort and warmth. But not everyone is happy to receive wool socks, even if they are cool. So I decided to reconsider my strategy of finding gifts for friends and relatives. I was looking for a place where I could buy gifts for everyone. I didn't want to look for everything in different places. And I found EZ Custom Gifts that I can customize for each person. I make T-shirts with anime and cartoon characters for kids. And for adults, I give cups or pillows with memes or movie characters. It's more fun than socks.

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Teach About Michael The Archangel? / Complete Demonic Worship At The Grammy's / Chronic Leg Wound: Incurable Wound Witchcraft Use To Torture People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.