Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Where Can I Prospect To E-ride Drivers Around Alimosho Local Govt/mainland? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Can I Prospect To E-ride Drivers Around Alimosho Local Govt/mainland? (361 Views)

N-power: Batch C Stream1 Under Alimosho Local Government / N-EXIT: How To Fix "Local Govt Tab" Issues / Corporate Drivers Around Ajah Axis Needed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Prospect To E-ride Drivers Around Alimosho Local Govt/mainland? by Slickbishop(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
I recently secured this job with a e ride hailing company but have been finding it so difficult to locate and prospect to these e ride hailing drivers.i stay on the mainland around alimosho local govt but have been prospecting around island and ikeja.it is disheartening because it is really swallowing my tfare with minimal results as against the sales quota.
Please I need someone with experience and expertise in such field to tell me the best way to sell and market such services to achieve optimal results,and also strategic places to visit around alimosho local government ,where these drivers usually gather.same way one sees okada riders park and keke Marwa riders park.
Re: Where Can I Prospect To E-ride Drivers Around Alimosho Local Govt/mainland? by FM19addict(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2022
Go to the bolt/ Uber thread
Re: Where Can I Prospect To E-ride Drivers Around Alimosho Local Govt/mainland? by Slickbishop(m): 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
FM19addict:
Go to the bolt/ Uber thread

Where?
Re: Where Can I Prospect To E-ride Drivers Around Alimosho Local Govt/mainland? by FM19addict(m): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2022

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Job / Open Position For Customer Service / Port Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.