Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) (2536 Views)

India: Python Causes Traffic Jam On Express Highway (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 22, 2022
I am truly intrigued by the way the Dutch live their lives, with no pressure. It is a nice and simple life; you don't need a range rover to enjoy life. What really matters is having rest of mind and happiness. I love this bike-riding culture. What do you think, guys?

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/12/check-out-traffic-jam-for-bicycles-in.html?m=1

Re: Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 22, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by doggedfighter(f): 12:20am On Dec 22, 2022
I see no jam.

Just people going about their normal business.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by gaby(m): 2:18am On Dec 22, 2022
That's how we roll yo....

Goede Morgen....
Re: Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:52am On Dec 22, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
I am truly intrigued by the way the Dutch live their lives, with no pressure. It is a nice and simple life; you don't need a range rover to enjoy life. What really matters is having rest of mind and happiness. I love this bike-riding culture. What do you think, guys?

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/12/check-out-traffic-jam-for-bicycles-in.html?m=1

If you go to their train stations and see bikes parked........... You go fear bicycle.......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by superCleanworks(m): 3:00am On Dec 22, 2022
where is the jam?
Re: Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by BigYash: 3:58am On Dec 22, 2022
For my con3 they see bicycle as poverty,if you try use am go work...

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by Gadafii: 5:44am On Dec 22, 2022
The use of bicycles reduces air pollution and and it also helps to improve physical wellness cool

10 Likes

Re: Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by MrBroke(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2022
In Nigeria you gon' be seen as a broke nigga
Re: Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2022
Look at the last pic the bus even stopped for them . if na naija now na DAT time trailer go wan speed crazy people and crazy country ... grin

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2022
Lexusgs430:

If you go to their train stations and see bikes parked........... You go fear bicycle.......... cheesy

That's nice cheesy grin
Re: Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2022
superCleanworks:
where is the jam?

Inside fridge cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2022
Gadafii:
The use of bicycles reduces air pollution and and it also helps to improve physical wellness cool

True talk cheesy
Niftkid:
Look at the last pic the bus even stopped for them . if na naija now na DAT time trailer go wan speed crazy people and crazy country ... grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
More

Re: Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by Calculux95: 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

It's all about sustainability in NL, they are very intentional in achieving a sustainable life style. However don't be deceived they also love exotic cars as well.
Re: Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by seunny4lif(m): 12:06am On Dec 23, 2022
For Lagos here, almost all the pedestrian bridges get more than 15mins to just cross from one side to other especially early morning and closing time.
Na royal rumble to move self
Re: Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by damble: 2:12am On Dec 23, 2022
The same thing is application to Belgium...
Re: Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by Waffarianman(m): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2022
For here God forbid bad thing na me go ride bicycles.

Naso life don hard me reach when Go let me ride bicycles

Over my living body I can't ride bicycles. But na them poor pass yeye dey smell
Re: Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by internationalman(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2022
But why are those people so organized.

Buildings are unilaterally built, same as all the walkways and roads.

Everywhere just clean..
Re: Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) by LILTJAY: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
internationalman:
But why are those people so organized.

Buildings are unilaterally built, same as all the walkways and roads.

Everywhere just clean..
urban planning and building codes/zoning laws..
if Nigeria had effective urban planning system,
our cities for be like that too..

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Ghana By ABC Transport / Unbelievable: 8 Countries That No Longer Exist (photos) / Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.