Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Gov. Wike To Commission Rumuokwurusi Fly Over - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Wike To Commission Rumuokwurusi Fly Over (2423 Views)

PDP National Secretary, Samuel Anyanwu Accompanies Wike To Port Harcourt / Gov Alia Set To Deliver The Largest Fly-over Connecting North To South [photos] / Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Wike To Commission Rumuokwurusi Fly Over by tamdun: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Obaseki cannot even build a Single flyover when it is obvious that Edo State is due for it.
Obaseki don scam una grin
Re: Gov. Wike To Commission Rumuokwurusi Fly Over by SmartPolician: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Massiveglory:
Infrastructure wise, Wike has done absolutely wonderful in rivers state.
Wike will make a great minister for works or defence in the incoming PODATTI presidency.

Wike won't settle for anything below president or vice president. He was a one-time minister of state for education. I don't see him returning to that position after being governor.

Given the level he has attained, that man is too big and brash to be under someone. That's probably why Atiku chose Okowa over him.
Re: Gov. Wike To Commission Rumuokwurusi Fly Over by Massiveglory: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
Oga rest. Are u wike's spokesboy spokesman?

SmartPolician:

Wike won't settle for anything below president or vice president. He was a one-time minister of state for education. I don't see him returning to that position after being governor.

Given the level he has attained, that man is too big and brash to be under someone. That's probably why Atiku chose Okowa over him.
Re: Gov. Wike To Commission Rumuokwurusi Fly Over by SmartPolician: 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Massiveglory:
Oga rest. Are u wike's spokesboy spokesman?

Yep tongue
Re: Gov. Wike To Commission Rumuokwurusi Fly Over by Indispensable85(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
tonye33:

Comrade be calming down grin grin grin

Lol.....dat guy na scam aswear
He even carry canopy and DJ for d commissioning of d street light. Chaiiiiiiiiiii......
Re: Gov. Wike To Commission Rumuokwurusi Fly Over by afbstrategies: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
tollyboy5:

I am king of capping and a clown

Absolutely! Yes, you are undecided
Re: Gov. Wike To Commission Rumuokwurusi Fly Over by SLAP44: 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
tonye33:

May I never be an urchin

Iseeee
Re: Gov. Wike To Commission Rumuokwurusi Fly Over by Tranquill: 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ckonnet:
Nap ikwerre people flex this government.

You never disappoint.

It’s an Igbo clown like you that will display imbecil.ity of bringing Ikwerre into the thread.

Ikwerre kee you there.
Re: Gov. Wike To Commission Rumuokwurusi Fly Over by Ckonnet: 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
Tranquill:

You never disappoint.

It’s an Igbo clown like you that will display imbecil.ity of bringing Ikwerre into the thread.

Ikwerre kee you there.

I blame the drunkard that fathered a bastard with no manners. Pig!!!
Re: Gov. Wike To Commission Rumuokwurusi Fly Over by Tranquill: 12:04am On Dec 23, 2022
Ckonnet:

I blame the drunkard that fathered a bastard with no manners. Pig!!!

Igbo munmun talking about manners?

See maggot for your mouth sef. Od.e!

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Declare Obi Winner, Don’t Waste Nigeria’s Resources, Group Tells Court / 5 Banks Use Only N100bn Of Cbn’s N420bn:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.