Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert (25615 Views)

Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid / Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by ukaface(f): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2022
Joblessness
You carry money pay to stand and see a musician sing
Money wey you suppose use drink garri make your belle know say you don do something great for am

How did those crowd not take his kicks sha
Them suppose don strip am down to boxers
Them still return am back to the stage in less than a minute, wey bouncers suppose enter crowd Dey find am

Ignorant set of crowd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by dominique(f): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2022
Good thing he wasn't wearing one of his skirts

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by zcee: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2022
NwaOhafia:
wink
This stuff still baffles me how people get excited when the see these guys
I swear ehhh
Non of these artists move me at all..
I see them as a normal human like me

2 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by Sandazblack: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2022
Light78:

To any one reading comment such as this person I quoted,

Don't mind them, they are enemies pretending to support Peter Obi, there by using that as an opportunity to abuse the yourubas and Hausas.

The Igbos, Yorubas, and Hausas even Fulanis admire Peter Obi

Any one calling Yourubas, agbado, is not a Supporter of Labor Party.

Please people from other tribe to take note.

Don't be deceived!!!

Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by FuckSilly: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2022
Sandazblack:
Same way Peter Obi keeps pushing Agbado and mikano boys into depression on a daily grin tongue
Please judge yourself,
DO YOU HAVE SENSE?
Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by Sandazblack: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2022
FuckSilly:

Please judge yourself,
DO YOU HAVE SENSE?

Another Agbado urchin being triggered tongue

Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2022
Small money, bill am
Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by T0BY(m): 10:57am On Dec 22, 2022
And this made fp?.. issa appalling

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by MDelgado(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2022
NwaOhafia:
wink

Too many fakes out there mate...

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by Eniitankorede: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2022
The announcer appears to be drunk. Otherwise I would have given him a slap for bringing this nonsense here.
Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by FuckSilly: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2022
Sandazblack:

Another Agbado urchin being triggered tongue
Obidiotṣ are really pathetic indeed...

Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by AYOMIDE1948(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2022
grin i laugh in spanish
Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2022
Okay
Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by hardon1(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2022
NwaOhafia:
wink

I though they were suppose to have security for overzealous fans undecided

Back to your comment, the thing dey baffle me sha, even those day when I was in School when usher, two-face, ruggedman, Idris, styleplus etc bin dey reign. I no one dey get overly exited.

I just enjoy the show, cheer when others are cheering and go my house when all was over

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2022
NwaOhafia:
wink
Not only you
Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by Skyeyeye: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2022
You call an evil-minded person a fan?
Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by MrJames007: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2022
NwaOhafia:
wink
As in, like they saw Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by jamislaw(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2022
NwaOhafia:
wink
I wonder o, the only extra ordinary being that will impress me to see Prophet Muhammad RasuluLahi (S.A.W), Jesus (A.S) and God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by Johel(m): 11:54am On Dec 22, 2022
NwaOhafia:
wink

Devil's work.

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by BennyDGreat: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Offpoint1:
I like the breed of human I am, if all were like me there will be nothing like CELEBRITY.

Worked with a company back then part of the creative team and few of top celebrities/model do come for contracts and photoshoots... I worked with them to direct shoots but I've never taken a single photo with any of them or act like they're some special humans.

I don't see what makes them any difference from the guy selling beans next door.

Having been in the studio and know how things works, I only respect producers and not artist.... %95 of naija singers have zero "talent"

A good producer can take a cat Meow and cow mow into a hit track.

A good producer and management team can make any average talent soar
Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by ViceGovernor: 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Imustreturn:
angry
Make them press him neck grin
Me na him Cuban I want make them remove.
Skibii once wore 6 Cuban chains to perform in OAU na only one follow am go house that day grin
Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by Truvelisback(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
NwaOhafia:
wink
Were u expecting them to get depressed? For show wey dem pay come watch?

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by gly(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
NwaOhafia:
wink

Same with me bro, I used to think that way till I witnessed Nathaniel Bassey, handled the Mic ONE DAY. The excitement was agog

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by Allisgud: 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
Offpoint1:
I like the breed of human I am, if all were like me there will be nothing like CELEBRITY.

Worked with a company back then part of the creative team and few of top celebrities/model do come for contracts and photoshoots... I worked with them to direct shoots but I've never taken a single photo with any of them or act like they're some special humans.

I don't see what makes them any difference from the guy selling beans next door.

Having been in the studio and know how things works, I only respect producers and not artist.... %95 of naija singers have zero "talent"

A good producer can take a cat Meow and cow mow into a hit track.
u are feeling up on urself that's proudness on nothing,the only person who is supposed to say this,is the person who sponsored him from nobody to somebody.if Neymar and Salah can excitedly climb up stage to hug wizkid in Paris show,then who are u
Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by Offpoint1: 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Allisgud:
u are feeling up on urself that's proudness on nothing,the only person who is supposed to say this,is the person who sponsored him from nobody to somebody.if Neymar and Salah can excitedly climb up stage to hug wizkid in Paris show,then who are u
Pride? You have no idea what pride is....

Can they see you and jump up to hug you? Should I also consider that as pride at their end? If not, then explain to me why it's pride at my end.

I give respect to every human on Earth, I don't worship no man.
Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
What would have happened
dominique:
Good thing he wasn't wearing one if his skirts
Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by Israeli072011(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
NwaOhafia:
wink

I thought I was the only one, so some girls would see artist like this and faint, like they pass out literally.

hmm! I paused

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
NwaOhafia:
wink

Mumus too plenty for this world. There are people who met money at home, some are making enough money and one of their problems is how to spend the money. Believe me.

You won't understand until you start holding management positions or when you get to limelight.

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
What would have happened
I love you
do you love me ?
Re: Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert by Enny2013(f): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Imustreturn:
angry
Make them press him neck grin
Lol...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uzoamaka Aduba Wins Emmy For Role In "Buruji" Drama, Gives Inspirational Speech / Peter Okoye Shares Shirtless Gym Pics / LADIES!!! Please Don’t Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.