Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why Tinubu Needs To Recruit Obidients Fast - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Tinubu Needs To Recruit Obidients Fast (603 Views)

Why Tinubu Licks The Microphone- Ihordspy / At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? / 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu Needs To Recruit Obidients Fast by derecho(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2022
Tinubu's storied ability to recruit talents was one of the campaign strategies until he was rubbished.

Before the campaign started, many spin doctors and "influencers" were courted and recruited by APC.They had series of meetings to strategize.
Some even boasted on nairaland that OBIdients would soon know who the boss is.

Unfortunately,Nothing beats the truth especially when it arrives.

Most OBIdients didn't need to be media experts but are fanatical about the truth.
A few are equally as devious as the bad guys hired by PDAPC.

The ease with which obstacles are surmounted with minimal efforts shows OBIdients must be respected.

The mainstream media now carefully listens to the people's drumbeats and must dance accordingly.

OBIdients are gradually shaping the polity.Even LP is forced to be accountable to the Nigerian people.

Now why does Tinubu need to recruit OBIdients?
He needs to if he must influence the media drumbeat.
He needs to prove he is a seasoned headhunter.

He must win them over if he must win the 2023 election.

OBIdients may be fanatical Peter Obi fans but is a movement bigger than Peter Obi.
They are interested in a New Nigeria. A
United Nigeria.. A productive Nigeria.
A Safe Nigeria. A Nigeria where Nigerians are proud to be called Nigerians.
A nation where leadership is about competence and character. Leaders that are accountable to the citizens.

If Tinubu wants to recruit OBIdients, he must first come clean with his true identity, the heroin issue, his certificate
issue...just to mention a few.

By the way, OBIdients no need shishi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Needs To Recruit Obidients Fast by Technomics: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2022
If he wants to recruit me, he should get ready to pay 2million per week. At least I can gather 12m from now to election.
I will be able to japa because devil Can give you with right hand and will still take it with left hand

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Needs To Recruit Obidients Fast by dat9jaguy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
derecho:
Tinubu's storied ability to recruit talents was one of the campaign strategies until he was rubbished.

Before the campaign started, many spin doctors and "influencers" were courted and recruited by APC.They had series of meetings to strategize.
Some even boasted on nairaland that OBIdients would soon know who the boss is.

Unfortunately,Nothing beats the truth especially when it arrives.

Most OBIdients didn't need to be media experts but are fanatical about the truth.
A few are equally as devious as the bad guys hired by PDAPC.

The ease with which obstacles are surmounted with minimal efforts shows OBIdients must be respected.

The mainstream media now carefully listens to the people's drumbeats and must dance accordingly.

OBIdients are gradually shaping the polity.Even LP is forced to be accountable to the Nigerian people.

Now why does Tinubu need to recruit OBIdients?
He needs to if he must influence the media drumbeat.
He needs to prove he is a seasoned headhunter.

He must win them over if he must win the 2023 election.

OBIdients may be fanatical Peter Obi fans but is a movement bigger than Peter Obi.
They are interested in a New Nigeria. A
United Nigeria.. A productive Nigeria.
A Safe Nigeria. A Nigeria where Nigerians are proud to be called Nigerians.
A nation where leadership is about competence and character. Leaders that are accountable to the citizens.

If Tinubu wants to recruit OBIdients, he must first come clean with his true identity, the heroin issue, his certificate

As dem don ignore una, na to do subtle advert na him remain.
Anybody wey allow these guys mislead them to vote that fraud na real mumu.

Re: Why Tinubu Needs To Recruit Obidients Fast by owem19(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
i want 50m from amoda yekini from now to election

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Needs To Recruit Obidients Fast by derecho(m): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kikikiki, you can't ignore OBIdients. Even you just confirmed it.

It's either you keep quiet out of fear or comment in protest.
Just try to ignore OBIdients for just one week then see what'd become of Tinubu and the BATstard family
Even the biased Nairaland Mods can't ignore OBIdients.

Abeg carry your comedy go comedy section...
dat9jaguy:

As dem don ignore una, na to do subtle advert na him remain.
Anybody wey allow these guys mislead them to vote that fraud na real mumu.
Re: Why Tinubu Needs To Recruit Obidients Fast by MarketDispatch: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
derecho:
Tinubu's storied ability to

Take note and get your mind straight!
Obidients were not hired, and they are not doing it for money. So, forget about what you wrote. Obidients want a better society that their future generations can be happy to call their own.

Obidients want a leader that will make them hold their head high in any country in the world, not a leader that will make other nations say Nigeria is fantastically corrupt.
Re: Why Tinubu Needs To Recruit Obidients Fast by derecho(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kikikiki.. Try to reason when you read. There's what is called "topic sentence"
Scroll to the end and see "OBIdients don't need shishi".

Relax
MarketDispatch:

Take note and get your mind straight!
Obidients were not hired, and they are not doing it for money. So, forget about what you wrote. Obidients want a better society that their future generations can be happy to call their own.

Obidients want a leader that will make them hold their head high in any country in the world, not a leader that will make other nations say Nigeria is fantastically corrupt.
Re: Why Tinubu Needs To Recruit Obidients Fast by dat9jaguy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki, you can't ignore OBIdients. Even you just confirmed it.

It's either you keep quiet out of fear or comment in protest.
Just try to ignore OBIdients for just one week then see what'd become of Tinubu and the BATstard family
Even the biased Nairaland Mods can't ignore OBIdients.

Abeg carry your comedy go comedy section...

Na you buy data for me to tell me when and how I go comment
I'm just a private citizen warning people about the fraud called Peter Obi.
Instead of you to say you are lobbying for Tinubu's patronage. Una learn this tactic from una renegade Master, Reno. Attack to be noticed.

Re: Why Tinubu Needs To Recruit Obidients Fast by derecho(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Guy relax.
Since you get data oya watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5o9ju53IzY
The guy na OBIdient. Our BP Normal
dat9jaguy:

Na you buy data for me to tell me when and how I go comment
I'm just a private citizen warning people about the fraud called Peter Obi.
Instead of you to say you are lobbying for Tinubu's patronage. Una learn this tactic from una renegade Master, Reno. Attack to be noticed.

(1) (Reply)

P Square Give Away All Over The Internet / Federal Universities & Unity Colleges Are Still Tuition Free / Mysterious Deaths Of ESUT Students Cause Tension In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.