Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,696 members, 7,823,957 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) (48841 Views)

Phyno, Jude Okoye & Others Surprise Rude Boy & Psquare On Their Birthday / Get Out You Are Not Peter Okoye. Man Tells Peter Okoye Of Psquare On Phone Call / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by Blaze14k: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Something or anything to resurrect their dying music career.

You fit make the money psquare in ur life time. Go get wizkid or davido to perform in ur rally lets see how easy it is.
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
These upcoming artists and Ethnocentrism are inseparable.

They're like OBIdient and Idiocy who goes hand in hand

Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by Dave2011: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:

At least they had/have a career! What do you have to show for in your miserable life!!!!
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2022
buchito1:

Dying career that's far brighter than that of your father's and future generations

grin
Their career is not only dead but failure in having a successful marriage

Iron sharpen iron truly and birds of a feather flocks together

Obi is a known failure. He won't come a distant third in the coming election

The next music from you obingo will be Obi tried his best, better days ahead, he will contest again

Bla bla bla

February no far again Nwanne
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by Godispeace: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2022
what abt your own father ??
ilovenicloe:

Your father is yet to make a name singing and clapping at oba palace.
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Stop saying this bro....

Every artist has a peak point in their career.
No artist reigns forever.
Even in American music industry, Young stars like Lil baby, Migos, Da baby have taken over.

U barely hear music from top rappers like Jay Z, Nas, Kanye west, Wiz Khalifa these days.

Don't forgot, P square lasted so long in the music industry. Them don try na.
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by Dave2011: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Their career is not only dead but failure in having a successful marriage

Iron sharpen iron truly and birds of a feather flocks together

Obi is a known failure. He won't come a distant third in the coming election

The next music from you obingo will be Obi tried his best, better days ahead, he will contest again

Bla bla bla

February no far again Nwanne

Another good for nothing fellow! What are your achievements in life? A successful person of course will not have the time to type this trash!!!
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by Noblechykk(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2022
MeeztaBugaman:
Next year will make so many people understand that elections are not won on social media.

The winner of the election is that candidate that has no time for social media but is doing the ground work.
And who do you think is not doing ground work? If you know how much the main stream parties budgeted for social media propaganda, you would understand that social media is a powerful tool in this era.
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2022
Dave2011:

Another good for nothing fellow! What are your achievements in life? A successful person of course will not have the time to type this trash!!!
Their music career is plain dead

Can you compare them to Davido, Wiskid, Kris Daniel, Rena et al?

They are known failure
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by obembet(f): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2022
1Dray:

No be Atiku again?

Atiku is another option. Obi confirm it
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

Suffering and smiling in poverty is a trademark of Afonja head slammers. I'm not surprised at you.
Chinedu the self imposed and self acclaimed millionaire if not billionaire

Are you going home for Christmas?
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2022
theredaddy:

The road Peter Obi enroute the most in Nigeria is to Lagos and after PH rally the only road Psquare will be enrouting is the one that leads to Lagos.

Instead make i follow whu know Road why not kuku follow who build the road, think
??
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by Todaymedia: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2022
Hold me Responsible for a new Nigeria, Peter tell Cross River people

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_qzDMsMvB4
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2022
toujurs:
It will shock you, Boss.

This is the first time i will vote.
Lol

TINUBU go win and your body go calm down no worry

ATIKU will come next to Tinubu
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by ATLIEN2027: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2022
lilalex:
Read your comment again and tell me if your stupidity is not hereditary.
Imbecility and stupidity are prevalent in your drunkard village idiot father's DNA hence yours is inherited. We just hope that you will not pass them on to your next mumu generation.
OSU slave monkey with zero IQ.
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by Lauraobd1: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2022
Mehn I love what's playing out in this my time.youth participation in decision making of my dear country..

Better Nigeria is real.
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Cry cry baby i want to see your mummy shame!!!

You must vote for Labour Party next year whether you like it or not.
Chinedu

Obi won't come a distant third in the coming election. This is a known fact
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by Lauraobd1: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Together, Nigeria will be great again.

The youth has woken

No stopping us now
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by RealLagosBoy: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

Obi won't come a distant third in the coming election. This is a known fact

My vote and that of my entire family is for Peter Obi even if he comes a distant 20th my vote is for him.
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

My vote and that of my entire family is for Peter Obi even if he comes a distant 20th my vote is for him.

Lol

And mine and that of my entire family is for Rochas abi?

grin grin grin
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2022
You think I'm your father? No I'm not
kessdivine4all:

Upcoming that from your grand father to future generations will not meet up to their standard of living
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by lilalex(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Imbecility and stupidity are prevalent in your drunkard village idiot father's DNA hence yours is inherited. We just hope that you will not pass them on to your next mumu generation.
OSU slave monkey with zero IQ.
if i can recall i didnt ask you to define yourself bro, but i guess you cant wait to disgrace yourself as you have always been doing
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2022
Upcoming artist, wasting their time
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by Johel(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2022
Joevics:
Peter Okoye posted on twitter.

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1605844561007362051?t=lQbNzYgHUTYjTXk7axeK0Q&s=19

The only celebrities doing it the way it should be done...Psquare are really great tbvh.
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2022
Kelvin3476:

urchins are destined to die first.
u lead by example

Mumu...
. When wouldn't you too die. Dumb mofo
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by Johel(m): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2022
frank14011991:
After election the next thing will be Peter obi tried

Better to try than not trying atall...and sometimes,when you try, you win!
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by ufotunang: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2022
Chiefwhip001:
Wouldn't you rather join the winning team??
Follow who know road, follow Peter obi,
Vote Wisely, Nigeria will be great again.
...let Peter obi also do much campaigning at the north ..not only southern part of nigeria
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by LCling: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2022
I wish I can meet up ...... ASap
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by ufotunang: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2022
Peter obi also do much campaign in the north...not only southern part of nigeria
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by DaveHarry(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2022
obembet:
Vote sowore
Who be dis one?
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
ufotunang:
...let Peter obi also do much campaigning at the north ..not only southern part of nigeria
He will.
Re: Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) by ufotunang: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
SLAP44:
Peter Obi is a goal
.ok but let Peter obi also do much campaigning in the north....not only much campaign in the southern part of nigeria...he also needs the northern votes to win the presidential election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backsideā€œ / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves / Justus Esiri Is Laid To Rest- Burial Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.