Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Infinix Note 10 Not Syncing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 10 Not Syncing (235 Views)

Help!!! Infinix Hot 11 Play Sim Processor Syncing Sim Contact Distorts Network / Google Is Ending Automatic Syncing Between Google Photos And Google Drive / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 10 Not Syncing by ogundeleai(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
In the last 2 month my infinix note 10 is not syncing thereby causing delay mail notifications, no data connection each time I open Google Chrome..
I have carried out every suggestion as prescribed via online that include phone reset, Google account reset and lots more but all to know avail..
My observation is that each time I switch to wifi every issue will be fixed and phone work perfectly but as soon as I return to data the problem resurface.
I have been to service provider like MTN, glo and thier engineers confirmed that issue not emanating from them.
I also observed that the issue was more compounded when I carried out system update as released for October 2022.
Pls, who has experienced same issue and ready to proffer lasting solution to the fix the issue.. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Smart 5 Panel / Phone ,laptop & Playstation /xbox In Ibadan, We Repair, Buy & Sell. / How To Do Factory Reset On Android Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.