Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

"Simple Instructions They Can't Obey " - Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out From DSS Custody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Simple Instructions They Can't Obey " - Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out From DSS Custody (483 Views)

Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland / Omoyele Sowore’s Neighbors In US Demand His Release From DSS Custody / Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Simple Instructions They Can't Obey " - Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out From DSS Custody by ShinnBet: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
" I said burn the zoo and not Alaigbo ".

Funny how the zoo they intended on burning is now their place of refuge .

Instead of the zoo burning they decided to burn their own Alaigbo republic.

Now they are either fleeing from the biafran jungle into the Nigerian Zoo and the animals in the Nigerian zoo no won go back to Biafran jungle.

Is there a more stupid tribe than the Igbo ?

I believe KANU now understands Uwazurike very well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Simple Instructions They Can't Obey " - Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out From DSS Custody by ShinnBet: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ojiofor
Gidgiddy
Emergingnation3
Esnbrutality (the idiot among idiots)

Your Supreme leader is lamenting from DSS cell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Simple Instructions They Can't Obey " - Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out From DSS Custody by triple996(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
It seems emergingnation3 was among the esn members caught d other day grin

1 Like

Re: "Simple Instructions They Can't Obey " - Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out From DSS Custody by ShinnBet: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
triple996:
It seems emergingnation3 was among the esn members caught d other day grin

They are all posting their crap from prison yard.

Gidgiddy, ESNbrutality and Emergingnation3 are unwilling guests of the federal govt at Kuje Hilton.
Re: "Simple Instructions They Can't Obey " - Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out From DSS Custody by lexylaw40: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Biafrans ehn
Re: "Simple Instructions They Can't Obey " - Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out From DSS Custody by Okoroawusa: 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
ShinnBet:
Ojiofor
Gidgiddy
Emergingnation3
Esnbrutality (the idiot among idiots)

Your Supreme leader is lamenting from DSS cell.

Please remove Ojiofor name from that list. Though we don't agree when it comes to political parties but I have been able to make him see the evil that Nnamdi Kanu and his boys represent and since then he has been against them.
He might be Obidient but he is no IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu slave. I know it's hard to differentiate the two but I can vouch for him.

1 Like

Re: "Simple Instructions They Can't Obey " - Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out From DSS Custody by Obaofaba: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
Our new supleme reader Mazi Obi will give us Biafla

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Simple Instructions They Can't Obey " - Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out From DSS Custody by lexylaw40: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Obi is theonly Biafra hope

(1) (Reply)

Osuntokun Abandons Personal Ambition For National Gains – Obi’s Campaign Council / President Buhari Decorates Guards Brigade Commander M.T. Usman To His New Rank / Two Of The 3 Presidential Candidates Will Lose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.