Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,255 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Mention One Flyover, Bridge, Or Tertiary Institution Built By Tinubu And Win 50K - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mention One Flyover, Bridge, Or Tertiary Institution Built By Tinubu And Win 50K (1011 Views)

Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State / Ogun: Unauthorised Flyover Bridge In Omo Forest / Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Flyover, Bridge, Or Tertiary Institution Built By Tinubu And Win 50K by copyrites: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
ecolime:
You go wait tire cheesy

Lol. 9PM is almost here chai
Re: Mention One Flyover, Bridge, Or Tertiary Institution Built By Tinubu And Win 50K by copyrites: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
dejol88:

I am increasing it by additional 150k . I mean it if anyone can mention the above.

Oya ... Let's gooo
Re: Mention One Flyover, Bridge, Or Tertiary Institution Built By Tinubu And Win 50K by Ofunaofu: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
copyrites:

Oya challenge has started.

You are free to use Google, Google Scholar, Yahoo search, etc. You are free to visit Olusegun Obasanjo Library or Lagos state archive... Use any form of "expo" at your disposal. If you have Bola's number, you can call him directly to ask.

Op, Tinubu spent the entire eight years of his tenure building "Blueprints"

1 Like

Re: Mention One Flyover, Bridge, Or Tertiary Institution Built By Tinubu And Win 50K by ican2020: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
He did nothing
Re: Mention One Flyover, Bridge, Or Tertiary Institution Built By Tinubu And Win 50K by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
fuckJones:
not untill you mention peter obi achievement
Oga answer the question and stop diverting attention. Are you not proud of your candidates achievements.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Flyover, Bridge, Or Tertiary Institution Built By Tinubu And Win 50K by copyrites: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Op, Tinubu spent the entire eight years of his tenure building "Blueprints"

cheesy
Re: Mention One Flyover, Bridge, Or Tertiary Institution Built By Tinubu And Win 50K by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
Obviously you guys don’t have an answer. Otele
sapele914:
Bush man, I should answer which bridge or secondary school Bola Ahmed Tinubu built in Lagos State?

I don’t blame you backward myopic minded Ipobians, Eko Oni Baje.

Re: Mention One Flyover, Bridge, Or Tertiary Institution Built By Tinubu And Win 50K by ibechris(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
MrColdsweat:
Spent 8years drawing blueprint.

Blue print that sounds like balablum.
Re: Mention One Flyover, Bridge, Or Tertiary Institution Built By Tinubu And Win 50K by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
You want these Urchins to die this night be that. They don’t have any single answer. So pathetic making noise on this forum
dejol88:

I am increasing it by additional 150k . I mean it if anyone can mention the above.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Flyover, Bridge, Or Tertiary Institution Built By Tinubu And Win 50K by masseratti: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
Igandon ,ikotun road,igandon iyana iba bridge was built by tonight he used CCECC,he completed teslim balogun stadium, majority of the work done under tinibu tenure then we're on Lagos island, Victoria island and ikoyi...he if I could remember rebuilt Lagos CBC,if you knew how those areas were before he came in.you will appreciate alot of his works,Lagos has been lucky enough to have the best among governor's since Jakande time,to Raji Rasaki to marwa...oyinlola did not try at all...Marwa did alot in terms of security.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Crime For Obi To Contest And Lose A Presidential Election? / G-5 Governors Finally Revealed Their Preferred Presidential Candidate Ahead Of F / Breaking,adamu Attack The Head Of Tinubu Media House For Attacking Cabals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.