Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu (38408 Views)

EFCC Grills Pauline Tallen / Cash Withdrawal Limits: Senate Grills CBN Chiefs Tomorrow / EFCC Grills Fashola Over Corruption, Demands Asset Documents - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by Blaze14k: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
But why is the cbn governor on the run?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by dominic17: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
When did Delta becomes Igbo, is Delta no longer Niger-delta? Last time I checked Emefiele is from Delta and the person he leant money to is also from Delta
seunmsg:

Of course, Tinubu must be the one behind this again. He’s the one behind every single occurrence in Nigeria.

Seun, the owner of Nairaland and a lot of folks have condemned the CBN policy but somehow, Emefiele’s corruption problem must be Tinubu’s fault. It was Tinubu that forced him to give billions to an Igbo businessman and same Tinubu is so powerful that he can even send EFCC after a sitting CBN governor. Is EFCC and Manami not investigating Tinubu again?

Are there no folks who can still think sensibly in that part of the country again? Is this what hatred does to the brain? Smh!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/22/exclusive-anti-graft-agency-efcc-grills-nigerian-central-bank-directors-over-multi
Which kind yeye story is dis
Was the loan given to arewa cotton it's achimugu?
Who is paying sowore for this hatchet job
Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by Enyimbamercedes: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
I repeat, Emefiele is a rascal
Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
flejnr2:

He really stole my brother, am Igbo and saying this , go to Facebook or instagram search for brekete family , after watching the interview there comeback and give your testimony
Sarcasm sir. That's how some people think so he's trolling them somewhat.
The truth is, all these bank policies may not affect people like Tinubu much.
He already has access to large amounts of new naira notes sef. And no, I'm not accusing him of anything at this time.

I'm just saying it as it is.
Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by Frontend: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
dominic17:
When did Delta becomes Igbo, is Delta no longer Niger-delta? Last time I checked Emefiele is from Delta and the person he leant money to is also from Delta
Then Kwara is Fulani
Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by drololaaof: 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/22/exclusive-anti-graft-agency-efcc-grills-nigerian-central-bank-directors-over-multi
Infact it is a surprise that he Emefiele can denigrate the position of the CBN governor like he did. At any rate it is not his fault but the fault of those in power,he must have at one time or the grease their palm, the issue of foreign currency how he distribute and allocate them come into question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by Phantom233: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
Certainly Emefiele is highly corrupt but I commend him for changing the color of the naira though he lied that it will be a redesign which am sure he collected monies for redesign as budgeted

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by bbamusa: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
ethnic jingoist everywhere.
Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by ukahrawah: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Story. Who is not corrupt in Buhari, APC govt? Like the others, Emefiele can only be probed after Buhari leaves office. All of them, Pantami, Malami, ICPC, ECCC, Hadiza Bala, Shettima, Bulama, Jagajaga Ban, Minister of Petroleum, all of them are corrupt. Until after May 29, 2023, no selective trial. We need Emefiele to supervise the new CBN monetary policy. The one that stole N109Billion, have you recovered everything? Mad pipoo.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by seunmsg(m): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
dominic17:

And Delta is an ethic group, right?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by Chrismania100: 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Stop talking rubbish, we igbos don't care if you guys hate us or not.We all knew Buhari lost election On the 2019 election,but your criminal Tinubu Bullion Van stole our mandate,thinking we don't know.Come 2023,this is a revenge fight,where will play Blablublula crooner wotowoto & paid him in the dirty coin he will use buy his agbado.
Hate or love us, we don't care, it does not change anything for igbo tribes.We will continue to dominate you in your domain and be seeking our independent until we are free from this useless country.
BATified2023:
I believe by now u igbos should have learnt from the mistakes u made with buhari by understanding the fact that unnecessary obsession doesn’t win election but votes

The madness u did with buhari didn’t stop him sote u even declared him dead n he still won

U people have already established yourself as the hate capital of Nigeria, no wonder u shout marginalization

How can other ethnic groups b playing politics n only igbos are playing hate n u wonder y u aren’t carried along

If u igbos can’t stop buhari with your cheap propaganda, blackmail, bullshit

What makes u feel u will stop tinubu?
Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
flejnr2:
Forget , emefiele stole much from the cbn , and he is now in health styled exile waiting for things to cool down, he should comeback and face the consequences, most of you supporting him because of ethnicity now were the same screaming he should be sacked when he attempted to run for president, you should know the amount of bribe he have given that gave him the confidence to embark on the ambition to be president, have you all heard about the stamp duty probe running into trillions of Naira that he is facing that is part of the reason DSS want him arrested? You all should look above tribe and call a spade a spade, what has withdrawal policy to do with anybody running election that has Time from now till the deadline to withdraw enough money he needs and hide or does it affect the dollars in there possession?
You believe that crap?
What is the business of CBN with stamp duty
Stamp duty falls under ministry of communication. Collection is through firs. It has no business with CBN

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by swaggerjack: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
MadamExcellency:
This is just a disjointed smear publication.

It's childish and doesn't worth the time spent reading the speculation.
EFCC trying to force Emefiele from CBN before the Febraury election after he blocked all methods of this election been decided by bullion vans even with the increase to withdrawals to N500K per week.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by Angrymode: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
Emefiele perhaps didn't write the essay "those who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones" while in school. Now that he has brought in the ant infested woods, he should be ready to welcome the lizards.
Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
flejnr2:

He really stole my brother, am Igbo and saying this , go to Facebook or instagram search for brekete family , after watching the interview there comeback and give your testimony
Brekete family has become a court or commission of inquiry?
Nigerians cheesy grin
Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by BATified2023: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Chrismania100:

Stop talking rubbish, we igbos don't care if you guys hate us or not.We all knew Buhari lost election On the 2019 election,but your criminal Tinubu Bullion Van stole our mandate,thinking we don't know.Come 2023,this is a revenge fight,where will play Blablublula crooner wotowoto & paid him in the dirty coin he will use buy his agbado.
Hate or love us, we don't care, it does not change anything for igbo tribes.We will continue to dominate you in your domain and be seeking our independent until we are free from this useless country.
igbo n dominate should not b in d same line

The way we dealt with your forefathers so the way we will deal wit u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by flejnr2(f): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You believe that crap?
What is the business of CBN with stamp duty
Stamp duty falls under ministry of communication. Collection is through firs. It has no business with CBN
Do you here your self ?
Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by statesman6: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
DeltaOil:

I am from Delta state & grateful to be Igbo cheesy

Imagine if I were Fulani, I would have been an Almajiri. grin
You're not almajiri by title but u and almajiri still have same mentality.
Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by soojar(m): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
orion7:
Tinubu men fighting because of reduction in cash to bribe and stock bullion vans

It will actually be sheer ignorance that would make someone think this withdrawal policy can affect someone like Otedola not to talk of someone of Tinubu's caliber that will now warrant him running after the CBN governor.

As it stands today, each of those bank MDs will "use their heads carry all the cash Tinubu needs for election buying" whenever and wherever he needs it.

We learn everyday.
Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by tollyboy5(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
MadamExcellency:
This is just a disjointed smear publication.

It's childish and doesn't worth the time spent reading the speculation.
Because you're Igbo right? Lol
Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by tollyboy5(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
All these rants and noise because Emifele, changed NAIRA and reduced the "raw cash" outflow.

Zombie...i ask, why is this affecting agbado supporters the most??

Why crying?? Is that the structure you are talking about??

NA DIE UNA DEY!!
Igbo people, you just want anything Bad for Nigeria. So obvious! I don't understand why.
Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by tollyboy5(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
MadamExcellency:

There is no Igbo in Delta State.
My friend from primary sch till date is delta Igbo. Oniro were¥
Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by Jlow2: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
He who comes to table of equity must come with clean hands, emeifele is fantastically corrupt, in fact he is more corrupt than the politicians, he has skeletons in his cupboard they want to drag him down if they go down,increasing the weekly withdrawals will not deter them, emeifele is one of the highest crook and corrupt person in this govt.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by tollyboy5(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
flejnr2:

He's only being sarcastic because your Igbo brothers here thinks his (emefiele) policies are dealing with tinubu so they support him ignorantly.

Attimes I wonder what Igbos want or where they stand
Fight corruption them go complain, no fight corruption Dem go complain
Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by mayorkent(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lols , how many corruption allegations self .
Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by tollyboy5(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
Validated:
Please, someone should tell Tinubu and his urchins that Mr. Emefiele is not contesting for president.
So he's free to steal Nigeria money because of he's not contesting.

See Igbo man reasoning.
Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by lexylaw40: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
The Dam Niggah criminal !!!....
Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by madridguy(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nigeria my kwontri.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu by tollyboy5(m): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Chrismania100:

CAP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu / Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign / INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.