Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? (2499 Views)

Atiku Has Strong Hold In Only 5 States / Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos / 2023: Low Turnout As Yoruba Summit Pushes For Tinubu Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by ItsTutsi(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Seriously, jokes aside! With what I'm seeing concerning the campaign rally of Peter Obi, I'm really puzzled and astonished with the low turnout of events even in his suppose strong hold of River and Imo State!

Even with canopies, things are not adding up!

From Taraba, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Oya etc it has really been a flop considering all the hype attached to it.. the recruitment of Psquare to help up the ante has even made things worst in Rivers

[b][/b] told us to wait for Uyo and Rivers State campaign after shamelessly flopping in Kogi state.. what's the difference between the rally in RS and Kogi pls!?!? undecided

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by ican2020: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
More tears

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by Abdul05: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
Assian prisons. .... grin grin grin

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by ganisucks(f): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Seriously, jokes aside! With what I'm seeing concerning the campaign rally of Peter Obi, I'm really puzzled and astonished with the low turnout of events even in his suppose strong hold of River and Imo State!

From Taraba, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Oya etc it has really been a flop considering all the hype attached to it.. the recruitment of Psquare to help up the ante has even made things worst in Rivers

The ANAP poll has really knocked the stuffing out of you guys. I checked the APC whatsapp groups and noticed it's tears galore.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lackeys will forever hide behind lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by ganisucks(f): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
ican2020:
More tears
They have been crying since the moment the results were announced.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by Ogbuefi2020: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wailing continues for agbado. Just because Obi lacks money to mobilize huge crowd doesn't mean that people at their homes during rally will not vote for him

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by Plus10(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
lol foolish urchin, I and my coworkers of over 30 live in Port Harcourt but we couldnt attend today's rally due to work,does that mean we wont vote Obi on that day of election? cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by julaion: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
ItsTutsi:

lol urchins and their useless antics

3 Likes

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by Lalar27: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
His strong hold is ONITSHA MAIN MARKET that the only place he is confident of getting 50% of the total votes lol

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Oga shut up and concentrate on how your candidate will gather votes leave structureless party before you die on top of their matter.
ItsTutsi:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by bentenny(m): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
LP is structureless according to urchins and yet them dey do meeting to deliberate on why e dey structureless grin
No be juju be that? grin
If its rivers state,urchins should forget about it...even PDP knows there is no hope for 20% let alone APC!
Am not just talking,i have verified...go to the rural areas of SS and SE even NC and see for yourself the kind of mobilization that is going on for LP esp students!
If Obi eventually wins,he must reward some of these men and women dat went to the rural areas for him without a dime!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by OkutaNla: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Peter Obi's stronghold is on social media. If you think I'm lying, try and conduct a million polls and his army of zombidiots will floor every other candidate. But unfortunately that's where it ends. If he goes to do any rally in Anambra today, the turnout would be worse than today's PH rally. Why? Because the vast majority of the electorate know that he won't win the coming elections. No time to waste time.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by Roger3D(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Political rallies don't necessarily translate to election day votes and that's because the silent majority don't attend . Peter Obi can't win this thing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by OkutaNla: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Plus10:
lol foolish urchin, I and my coworkers of over 30 live in Port Harcourt but we couldnt attend today's rally due to work,does that mean we wont vote Obi on that day of election? cheesy

Same here. I and my 1-million co-workers here in PH will vote Obi but we couldn't attend today's rally due to work, does that mean we won't vote Obi? Question for the urchins.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by lucro: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
It would be best if you worried more about convincing Nigerians about your candidate. PO is busy winning new converts and you guys are getting all worked up.

It started with '4 people twitting in a room', to 'his supporters are purely online', to 'he will not win more than 4 states', to hoping that the turnout is low in the South-East. It is actually a pity. Reality will soon dawn.

I was undecided for some time but now I am more than convinced that PO means well for Nigeria. My vote is for him, so help me God.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by TinubuDeDrugLor: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
FOR MORE TEARS TEXT OBI TO APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by Nwaetche(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Mr Tutsi,

Most time, attendance to rallies does not translate into votes.

Rally attendance is a function of the amount of money you have for mobilization. Mobilization includes hiring numerous buses to ferry people, providing settlemt money, free booze and swallow when they return.

Anyone can get a stadium filled up if you have the resources to engage mobilizers and fund the necessary logistics.

Obi is not doing most of these. He pays for sound system, the arena and non-live TV coverage.

However for this election cycle PO has used his social media and public interviews to win lots of support. I can tell you that this rallies are mostly for show.

uote author=ItsTutsi post=119354304]Seriously, jokes aside! With what I'm seeing concerning the campaign rally of Peter Obi, I'm really puzzled and astonished with the low turnout of events even in his suppose strong hold of River and Imo State!

[b][/b] told us to wait for Uyo and Rivers State campaign after shamelessly flopping in Kogi state.. what's the difference between the rally in RS and Kogi pls!?!? undecided
[/quote]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by after4: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Abdul05:
Assian prisons. .... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by Babaken(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
For your nyash.
Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by trutharena: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
This rally even worse pass Akwa Ibom own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AXOizPfSiM

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by OnyeAshuaUru: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
A new Nigeria is POssible
Vote Peter Obi
Vote LP
Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by Smithkafors(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
You guys are very naive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by Majesty2(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
Plus10:
@bolded is stale, come with another one jare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by OnionBandit(f): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Plus10:
The same way you won't be able to vote due to work or on flimsy excuse. Dunderheads!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by Obaofaba: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
ganisucks:

The ANAP poll has really knocked the stuffing out of you guys. I checked the APC whatsapp groups and noticed it's tears galore.

The joke is on you dear

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by awuri4: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Your mama toto is the strongest hold or Ur fellow dickhead urchins
Lalar27:
His strong hold is ONITSHA MAIN MARKET that the only place he is confident of getting 50% of the total votes lol
Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by dominic17: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
Forget also that Wike project commission was going on at the same time
Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by ItsTutsi(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Man this is very embarrassing and depressing! I don't want to believe the campaign has started at that time, maybe it's before PO came
trutharena:
This rally even worse pass Akwa Ibom own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AXOizPfSiM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by Villa12(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
It is so embarrassing honestly

Even though we project Obi to come 4th in the coming election not In this embarrassing way bikonu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by Plus10(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
OnionBandit:
The same way you won't be able to vote due to work or on flimsy excuse. Dunderheads!
Terrorist get a away grin
Re: With Low Turnout, Where Exactly Is PO Strong Hold? by omonnakoda: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
Majesty2:
@bolded is stale, come with another one jare
People were busy shopping for Christmas
Some others who were planning to come could not come because their goat ran away and they had to rescue it but believe me Obi is very Strong in Port Harcourt

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu & APC Spokesman Cries Out Over Peter Obi's Crowd In Lagos / You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers / Nigerian Ambassador To The Usa Sacked For His Laziness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.