Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Lost Simcard Abroad - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lost Simcard Abroad (427 Views)

Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k / My Simcard Got Lost Today / How To Use Whatsapp Data Bundle With MTN Simcard To Power All Apps 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost Simcard Abroad by OldGuard: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
hello everyone, please i need your advice and suggestions

I study in europe and lost my phone that has my mtn sim card on it, please i will like to know if there is a way i can do wellcome back because i need the number to receive codes for my email which has most of my documents

Please help me out
Re: Lost Simcard Abroad by Bossman(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Unfortunately not. I believe you will have to physically visit an MTN outlet to sort it out. Happened to me a few months ago. Lucky for me I was visiting Nigeria in a few weeks. So I went to the MTN store as soon as I was on ground. Took about 30 minutes or so to sort it out.

(1) (Reply)

Best Free VPN For Android, ETC / Phone Swap And I Will Add 10 - 15k / The Best Efootball Mobile Alternative: How To Play PS2 PES On Your Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.