Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" (34700 Views)

Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar / Nigerians Collect Money From Politicians Because They've Been Pauperized / Tafawa Balewa's Son To Nigerians: Collect Their Money But Vote Your Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by ejimatic: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2022
politicoNG:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/22/collect-their-money-vote-for-me-obi-urges-supporters-ahead-of-next-years-election/
Atku. Thief
Obi Thief. BAT thief. Everybody in government oast IR present is a thief. Out of the three the closest to ASU rock is BAT.The second closest is Atiku. The only one that is far away from ASO Rock is Obi . The North will ensure the futility if time and resources. spent on Obi by his Obedients people. If you want to know the reason go back to July and January 1966 cooups in Nigeria and read more. As for Atiku ,may Nigeria not have another Hausa Fulani again!
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by AlwaysPositive: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

When i see comment with too many laughing emoji. I know you are trying to hide your pain.

Rest bro. The pain will go away

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by jaxxy(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2022
Igboslayer:
Poorer education as how? All the western state has high literacy Indexes than the Eastern states. They have more economic power to do so, may be you don't know, Anambra state is the second smallest state in Nigeria behind Lagos and never got any meaningful development.

The whole of the Eastern states combined are just a little bigger than Oyo state. So know what you are trying to say ooo.

Anambra state beat only Ekiti state. All other eastern state are just too poor.

We are talking about sense and productivity u are talking about land mass? Go to Borno and stay na undecided

It's bigger the 3 western states out together.

Southeast has been no1 in education from history despite many disadvantages. Anambra under Peter Obi was no1 in education.

Lagos despite much resources was high mismanaged especially under tinubu. Yes he generated more igr from multiple taxation policies bt funds have been mismanaged on phantom and elephant projects.

I was born and raised in lagos. I know everything 1st hand.
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by vhykeeytor(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2022
saintrow1:

Another clown came to challenge me. Like have told your fellow fool, whatever tinubu said is out of good will for nigerians and it's up to buhari to perform. Tinubu can't force him to do it. At least tinubu didn't say anything about 2 niger bridge or the rail sector but buhari delivered. You can't blame ASUU strike on buhari.we experienced strikes during obasanjo so what's your problem with buhari. Or were you still a toddler during obasanjos administration or what?
You have to be a chronic fool and a certified idiot to think that tinubu doesn't believe in democrazy. You need to go and do research about nadeco or ask your father to tell you tinubu's struggle for democrazy. Where the hell was obi during that time? Tinubu fought the military government and made sure that democrazy returned to Nigeria in 1999. Look no matter how much you hate MC oluomo, the man will continue to flourish and excel while hateful being like you will continue to struggle and suffer. Lagos is a good state that enables everyone that works hard to flourish, that is why ibos are trooping into lagos everyday for a better life. That is why ibos are enjoying eating crumbs from yorubas table. So stop hating on MC oluomo and give up.

You are repeating the same hateful non sense from your fellow fool. Provide the evidence that tinubu installed anyone in osun. Provide the evidence that tinubu was sticking his nose in anyone's administration in lagos. You fools don't understand governance. Look at the method of leadership in lagos and compare it with other states, you can see that lagos as maintained steady growth from one administration to another because tinubu created the master plan for growth, development and progress while other state remains stagnant and backward. Remember, when they said edo no be lagos, where is edo now since obaseki took over. While sanwo olu is launching infrastructural projects in lagos, obaseki is launching street light looool. Stop the hate and follow the man that knows the road. In fact some of the policies and inovations that tinubu created in lagos are now adopted by the federal government. This fool said I'm not a lagosian ode we have a family house in lafiaji that is the core lagos island, the real lagos area. Lool the fool is glorifying white people to justify lagos. Festac is not even real lagos, mainland is not even real lagos, ikorodu is not even real lagos, epe is not even real lagos, lekki is not even real lagos. If you have a family house on the lagos island before 1914 then you can come and talk and brag about lagos. Even Ibadan that you mentioned was a power house before colonisation and during the regional government. Go and ask your father you are too young for this don't let me overload you. How dare you play down Ibadan the ancient city. You must be mad.
Lagos was a ghetto ode, look at oshodi, iyan paja for example and compare them to what those locations are now. Before 1999, where was eko Atlantic city, lekki, ajah, epe, etc. Where were the BRT, abi was it not molue that lagos was using.
Look you have no point, you are as daft as a donkey. Go and call your fellow fools I will crush them one after the other about lagos. Werey
All of you are enemies of progress and chronic bitter leaf.

I am so convinced now that you are suffering from mental slavery...and your case is irredeemable. Because Tinubu accuse PDP of not "making a down payment for a roasted corn of electricity" is that not him praising Buhari in the power sector? If we experience strike during PDP era, why did the APC campaign on CHANGE. or what happened to the campaign slogan...that now they are trying to brainwash you with a new slogan of PROGRESS.

If what MC Oluomo is doing is called hard work, then you are the greatest fool ever living...a state where non state actors block roads to extort commercial bus drivers. Just last month, they all went on strike to protest this act. I can conclude from here that you are an agbero.

You can be a part of a movement (NEDECO) as a mole. Why did Tinubu meet with late Abacha on the sideline? to take a position in his government...if he truly believe in Democracy. As foolish as you are, you are asking where was peter Obi during the abacha military Junta....I want to ask you, where was Tinubu when Late Chief Awolowo, Enahoro and Nnamdi Azikiwe were fighting for independence? It's all about time...Tinubu and Obi are not age mate, same with Late Awolowo and Zik with Tinubu. As foolish as your are, one day, you would ask your children...where were they, during the endsars protest against Police Brutality...

Lagos maintained steady growth...like seriously. If Edo State has the IGR Lagos has earned for 24years, in addition to over 2 trillion debt, Edo State would be Dubai compared to Lagos.

Tinubu couldn't even renovate a stadium for 8years, you said...he was building blueprint for 8years. May your life be a written blueprint for 8years without any physical development. If you no say Amen, it won't be well with you. Just imagine, someone spent 8years drawing blue print. I have lived all my life in Lagos Island. I went to Okesuna High School. Tell me where your family house is in Lafiaji. Make I come see how miserable your are.
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Successkay12(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2022
Oddfinder12:

Tinubu was also in osun during this show of shame. All u APC dimwits omo Ale saw the pictures and videos of these nonsense but y'all kept quiet. Execept for few honourable Yoruba men that spoke out. U closed ur eyes to the desecration of Awolowo because of politicians. U be mumu..aand not everyone is omo Igbo.travel u no gree.everyone but u is Igbo..mumu
Mumu have been to more than 25 states in this country and am very sure your hometown will be among d state have been to.
Your mumu daft head expect Tinubu to see everything going on when millions of people are present? Pls give the phone to your parents also i don't blame u, I blame Nairaland that accomodates you type
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Igboslayer: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2022
jaxxy:

We are talking about sense and productivity u are talking about land mass? Go to Borno and stay na undecided

It's bigger the 3 western states out together.

Southeast has been no1 in education from history despite many disadvantages. Anambra under Peter Obi was no1 in education.

Lagos despite much resources was high mismanaged especially under tinubu. Yes he generated more igr from multiple taxation policies bt funds have been mismanaged on phantom and elephant projects.

I was born and raised in lagos. I know everything 1st hand.
Which sense and productivity dey the eastern part that made it impossible for you and your parents to live there? Which sense?. I just gave you a poverty indexes by state and Eastern states are by far the worst in the South.

Which no1 in Education, Na Waec be yard stick to measure education. How many drop out are in the Eastern parts, how many of them can afford university education.

You are very lucky you were born in Lagos, else, you would have suffered poverty the hard way. In your eyes was this the same Lagos of 10 yrs. This is the only state that has sustained development none stop.
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by rontolo(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2022
So disheartening that the man, Tinubu, may end up as President. That’s because the system is rigged by the political elites. Look at Tinubu’s primary supporters. All beneficiaries of his political stranglehold. Many are also hoping to reap at the expense of the majority!

Nigerians must support Peter Obi as Nigerias only hope to return power to the people. Nigeria needs a reset. Nigeria is finished under a Tinubu Presidency!
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by jaxxy(m): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2022
Igboslayer:
Which sense and productivity dey the eastern part that made it impossible for you and your parents to live there? Which sense?. I just gave you a poverty indexes by state and Eastern states are by far the worst in the South.

Which no1 in Education, Na Waec be yard stick to measure education. How many drop out are in the Eastern parts, how many of them can afford university education.

You are very lucky you were born in Lagos, else, you would have suffered poverty the hard way. In your eyes was this the same Lagos of 10 yrs. This is the only state that has sustained development none stop.

see this 1?? what is special about being born in lagos? many agberos were born in lagos them no get sense.

Just make sure u have sense no matter where u are born.

If u were born in lagos u will know tinubu never do anything. Na we know unless u are indomie generation sha.

We know how lagos was. Just that more development expansion bt also more degradation and poor planning of many areas.
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by IfnobeGod20: 11:36am On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

It was on purpose. I did it deliberate as a slice of revenge.

Few weeks back, Tinubu did same. They criticised, insulted and made mockery of him for doing same thing.

God is wonderful. Isnt He?
I think you're just making mockery of yourself. The stage where Tinubu did that was a wrong place to have done that. That stage of Chatham House was a place he suppose to showcase his intelligence, capacity, capability and competence, to show to the world that he is ready to proffer Nigeria some viable solutions and not delegating questions to people.
Remember, nobody is saying he must be verse in all aspect but at least have a grasp of situation, so that even if your subordinate is deceiving him, he will be able to be on top of the situation.
No doubt there are issues that may require professional advice but not asking commonest questions on governance. I don't think anyone or journalist will descend so low to ask any candidate how or process to dig a well or how will you lay pipes to give people water or asking what are the theories involve in refining crude oil.
The Peter Obi own was a Townhall Meeting and you can see many people high up on the high table and they did it in the form of interactive session. Go back and watch the video and stop playing smart.
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by lhordspy: 11:48am On Dec 23, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

I think you're just making mockery of yourself. The stage where Tinubu did that was a wrong place to have done that. That stage of Chatham House was a place he suppose to showcase his intelligence, capacity, capability and competence, to show to the world that he is ready to proffer Nigeria some viable solutions and not delegating questions to people.
Remember, nobody is saying he must be verse in all aspect but at least have a grasp of situation, so that even if your subordinate is deceiving him, he will be able to be on top of the situation.
No doubt there are issues that may require professional advice but not asking commonest questions on governance. I don't think anyone or journalist will descend so low to ask any candidate how or process to dig a well or how will you lay pipes to give people water or asking what are the theories involve in refining crude oil.
The Peter Obi own was a Townhall Meeting and you can see many people high up on the high table and they did it in the form of interactive session. Go back and watch the video and stop playing smart.

Excuse me sir. Is this a joke?
Please can you go back and re-read your post again.

You said Tinubu delegate the "commonest" question to others. What was the commonest question again? He was asked a question on insecurity. He reffered it Kaduna state governor, El'rufai to answer it on challenges of insecurity. We all know Kaduna state is ravaged by banditry. So it is logically correct to delegate the question to such a person. Someone who knows the problem, and the issues and challenges bordering on insecurity.

Peter Obi was asked about 'Education'.. If you call insecurity topic commonest thing. What is Education then?

And you reffered to the calibre of people the questions was delegated to as 'High people'.

Are you comparing the likes of Tanko, kenenth Okonkwo, Aisha yesufu, Pat Utomi........ To proven men like former governors, commissioners, technocrats and economical strategist, even the man handling one of Africa's biggest economy in person of Sanwo olu? Who had been there and are still there. Who knows the real issue bordering on government, not just paper analysis.

You reeks of hypocrisy, bias and unfairliness. Pleaae do not quote or mention me again. People like you clamour and campaign for honest leaders. But the simplest of honesty is absent in your characters.

Shalom. Have a nice day.
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by IfnobeGod20: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
maasoap:

If you described Tinubu, a builder of men with class a fool, I wonder how we should describe your father! Perhaps, a waste of space.

Obi was a PDP member, the same thing with Kwankwaso. They will split PDP votes more than that of APC.

You get small sense pass the rest of your fellow Zombiedients who are still delusional that supreme monkey actually has a chance.

So, that's what all the Zombiedients efforts will be reduced to? That Mr Pandora will be feeding from the crumbs of Atiku
I will just laugh many at times the myopic way you people ascribing Tinubu as builder of men. Please how many people did you know that Tinubu has made from their scratch level to society figure in life. You guys always mistaken building of political men with building of nobody to somebody.
Everyone political men and women in Tinubu's political circle are people that are already made but he introduced them to political arena. You can't compare someone that sees someone in a gutter and sponsor him to school from secondary to university and later find him job to someone that introduce you to politics. To me the first man is a builder of men (he built legacy in you and also gave you food) while the second Man only gave you food.
Now, who do you prefer between the two of them?
That's why I will always respect those that teach people to fish rather than giving them fish.

The consolation that Peter Obi and Kwankwoso will split PDP is just don't add up. If you think all those that voted for APC in the last general elections are still with APC, you're deceiving yourself. Same way those that voted for PDP, not all are with PDP today. The voting pattern next year will be so dynamic that political parties and supporters will be so surprise. Watch out for swing votes next year.

You guys refused to put into consideration the absence of Buhari on the ballot and the continuous voting of northern candidate since 2003 by northerners.
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Igboslayer: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
jaxxy:

see this 1?? what is special about being born in lagos? many agberos were born in lagos them no get sense.

Just make sure u have sense no matter where u are born.

If u were born in lagos u will know tinubu never do anything. Na we know unless u are indomie generation sha.

We know how lagos was. Just that more development expansion bt also more degradation and poor planning of many areas.
From the way you write, I know you are intellectually weak. You called someone old enough to father you indomie generation.

Your idea of senses and development is spurious with so many disjointed efforts to make Lagos look bad because of your hatred for Tinubu. In your own word “just development expansion “ na your papa money dem dey use do that project.

Many like you came to Lagos because your home town was never developed by people like OBI to give you the opportunities to escape poverty.

Many like you came to Lagos to over stretch the little infrastructure… only if people like you can go back home or remain in you highly developed towns.

Tell your parents to take you back home to avoid the agberos you mentioned and in two days if IPOB or ESN people will not gun you down.
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by sencekompis: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
P square are biologically IPOB ASSOCIATES ifni know u know
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by sencekompis: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
Awon omo Igbo werey
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by prophetfire: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Coming from an olodo who cant even answer a simple question on Education.

He had to start delegating the question to a someone else in a town hall meeting. Same thing his childish supporters criticised and insulted Tinubu for weeks ago. With him (Obi) shamelessly saying ''This one pass me oo'' .

Just look at him preaching about giving Nigerians good education. Same Education discussion which presented itself and he couldnt say anything about how to deliver the plan. And you expect me to cast my vote for such a dull and empty headed man?

I wish Thiefnubuu could answer just a question on anything, just anything even if it's about stealing funds of which he is a specialist. But no! It's babablue babablue, bula ba bula ba. angry
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by jaxxy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
Igboslayer:
From the way you write, I know you are intellectually weak. You called someone old enough to father you indomie generation.

Your idea of senses and development is spurious with so many disjointed efforts to make Lagos look bad because of your hatred for Tinubu. In your own word “just development expansion “ na your papa money dem dey use do that project.

Many like you came to Lagos because your home town was never developed by people like OBI to give you the opportunities to escape poverty.

Many like you came to Lagos to over stretch the little infrastructure… only if people like you can go back home or remain in you highly developed towns.

Tell your parents to take you back home to avoid the agberos you mentioned and in two days if IPOB or ESN people will not gun you down.

1st of all I don't know u or ur age and neither do u know me cos this is an anonymous forum. if it wasn't and I knew who u were as u stated I would accord u that respect bt since that is not the case we have to go by fair levels of public decency.

I did not even call u indomie generation cos I don't know u I only said "unless" u are which u may not be cos that may deprive u only certain facts others have by years of exposure or subject knowledge.

Saying I'm intellectually weak is only a reflection of ur mindset than mine. I state my points and countered urs as stress free as possible cos I'm not here to expend intellectual energy on a totally politically motivated argument with very little hope for objectivity.

To ur assumptions thst I hate tinubu, I actually don't, I have said good things about him here I'm some argument, I know his strengths and also his weakness atleast based on public information. I have also voted apc in lagos consistently cos I know pdp lagos is useless.

I have never voted any other party in lagos except apc cos I respect good work done and know how to appreciate it. Bt that doesn't mean I can't criticize who I vote for when they get distracted or go wrong.

I also state the facts objectively when people say tinubu made lagos because the lagos I grew up in was always good and well developed and even more organised than it is now probably due to expansion and poor planning.

My point of development expansion bt poor planning is very well in order or correct. Many areas getting developed in the last 20 years have been poorly planned to various degrees hence government has to go back to revisit such areas.

That's my point I'm not hating on tinubu bt I'm not worshipping him either.

Also stop telling people to go back to the state, tinubu isn't from lagos, same as fashola and 50% of Yorubas in lagos.
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by IfnobeGod20: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Excuse me sir. Is this a joke?
Please can you go back and re-read your post again.

You said Tinubu delegate the "commonest" question to others. What was the commonest question again? He was asked a question on insecurity. He reffered it Kaduna state governor, El'rufai to answer it on challenges of insecurity. We all know Kaduna state is ravaged by banditry. So it is logically correct to delegate the question to such a person. Someone who knows the problem, and the issues and challenges bordering on insecurity.

Peter Obi was asked about 'Education'.. If you call insecurity topic commonest thing. What is Education then?

And you reffered to the calibre of people the questions was delegated to as 'High people'.

Are you comparing the likes of Tanko, kenenth Okonkwo, Aisha yesufu, Pat Utomi........ To proven men like former governors, commissioners, technocrats and economical strategist, even the man handling one of Africa's biggest economy in person of Sanwo olu? Who had been there and are still there. Who knows the real issue bordering on government, not just paper analysis.

You reeks of hypocrisy, bias and unfairliness. Pleaae do not quote or mention me again. People like you clamour and campaign for honest leaders. But the simplest of honesty is absent in your characters.

Shalom. Have a nice day.
You see your lack of understanding, it all shows in your reply to my comment. You even went riot by classifying characters without need for that.
Let me help you by clarifying my comment as it looks vague to you.
1. My comment borders on the setting of both places. Chatham House where Tinubu shared questions is a policy institute whereas the place Peter Obi shared questions is a Townhall. Remember Tinubu was in Chatham House to showcase himself whereas Obi was at the Townhall to interact with his party members and supporters.
Other setting, the setting in Chatham House as provided for him does not look like a set up for interactive while that of Peter Obi, there is a setting at the high table, showing it was an interactive session. The full video will clear that doubt from you.
2. My second comment borders that it was a Townhall Meeting of LP faithfuls or simply supporters and not an interview or debate form.

Now to your comment. Mr. Man, are you telling me the question asked that how will he resolve the perennial security situation in Nigeria, need that he delegate El-Rufai to answer that for him. Please how effective has El-Rufai able to solve the security situation in Kaduna state that he will be given that task to solve. You don't know what to use to justify yourself. Is Dele Aleke also a governor or security expert that he has to assign him question on oil theft? I can laugh you to scorn if you don't know.

On why I said it was simplest questions, was because those questions asked on insecurity, oil theft, education and economy and how he planned to address crises if he becomes president are all commonest questions asked mostly in all interviews and debates for years now, which I think even primary 3 pupil will be able to tackle them head on without help of any teacher. But surprisingly you went around misunderstood the comment and began rigmaroling.

It's very funny that you're comparing some of these political jobbers with those that have excelled in their chosen careers, what a pity. With this your mentality, the nation still has long thing to do on value reorientation.
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Laturuturu: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

He had to start delegating the question to a someone else in a town hall meeting. Same thing his childish supporters criticised and insulted Tinubu for weeks ago. With him (Obi) shamelessly saying ''This one pass me oo'' .

Just look at him preaching about giving Nigerians good education. Same Education discussion which presented itself and he couldnt say anything about how to deliver the plan. And you expect me to cast my vote for such a dull and empty headed man?

No mind am....when he was asked question on education he should have answered by saying blue bla la babablu blabkabu Abu aba laulauya
At least we will understand. Tinubu is wiser
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Skinkerjnr(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Na mumu man u be ......ode
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by RolexOfGeneva(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lalar27:
This man is very smart he just want to make enough money now so he can use it to lobby for a position under TINUBU government I just pity those who are bankrolling this guy he go soon shock all of you by declaring full support for TINUBU!!!!!!
You are a real clown. Aswear grin
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Sleekfingers: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
politicoNG:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/22/collect-their-money-vote-for-me-obi-urges-supporters-ahead-of-next-years-election/

See him head like olumo rock......Tinubu is our next president, whether una like it or not......
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by TristanX: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

How many thunder you don call for this year alone bikonu? Wetin happen to the thunder? The thunder no gree work ni?

grin

See your life? Anybody wey no support Tilumbu don suddenly become chimed I

Mugu
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Villa12(m): 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
TristanX:

See your life? Anybody wey no support Tilumbu don suddenly become chimed I

Mugu
Chinedu

You didn't add thunder to it this time around?

Wetin happen bikonu?
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by adekolaelect(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
Franchise21:
Why should I engage in altercations with a low-life like you? You and your candidate will be disgraced at the polls
ok

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by baretalk: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
Why would or should we vote for you?
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Franchise21(m): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by saintrow1: 1:53am On Dec 24, 2022
vhykeeytor:

I am so convinced now that you are suffering from mental slavery...and your case is irredeemable. Because Tinubu accuse PDP of not "making a down payment for a roasted corn of electricity" is that not him praising Buhari in the power sector? If we experience strike during PDP era, why did the APC campaign on CHANGE. or what happened to the campaign slogan...that now they are trying to brainwash you with a new slogan of PROGRESS.

If what MC Oluomo is doing is called hard work, then you are the greatest fool ever living...a state where non state actors block roads to extort commercial bus drivers. Just last month, they all went on strike to protest this act. I can conclude from here that you are an agbero.

You can be a part of a movement (NEDECO) as a mole. Why did Tinubu meet with late Abacha on the sideline? to take a position in his government...if he truly believe in Democracy. As foolish as you are, you are asking where was peter Obi during the abacha military Junta....I want to ask you, where was Tinubu when Late Chief Awolowo, Enahoro and Nnamdi Azikiwe were fighting for independence? It's all about time...Tinubu and Obi are not age mate, same with Late Awolowo and Zik with Tinubu. As foolish as your are, one day, you would ask your children...where were they, during the endsars protest against Police Brutality...

Lagos maintained steady growth...like seriously. If Edo State has the IGR Lagos has earned for 24years, in addition to over 2 trillion debt, Edo State would be Dubai compared to Lagos.

Tinubu couldn't even renovate a stadium for 8years, you said...he was building blueprint for 8years. May your life be a written blueprint for 8years without any physical development. If you no say Amen, it won't be well with you. Just imagine, someone spent 8years drawing blue print. I have lived all my life in Lagos Island. I went to Okesuna High School. Tell me where your family house is in Lafiaji. Make I come see how miserable your are.

Another trash from another certified fool who is jealous of yoruba people and yorubaland. Strike occurs in every country even in the UK right now some sectors are on strike.
If you think that what MC oluomo is doing is wrong then the law should have lock him up but because you people are jealous and hateful of any yoruba man that is doing well in life, you will always come up with trash to bring that yoruba person down. Lagos is not the only state with transport union, they have it all across nigeria. If you think the man is in any wrong take him to court and stop hating. Oloshi
Imagine the audacity of this fool, you just come here to write trash without facts. People that are not baised knows the impact that tinubu took during nadeco to aid democrazy journey back to nigeria. The problem with scumbags like you is that you hate progress that is why your life is shit. That is why God can never bless people like you. Clowns like you wake up ever single day looking for people to blame. Leave MC oluomo alone, leave tinubu alone, leave yoruba people that are doing well alone and go and hustle so that you can also taste progress in life.
Even if edo state is getting the same iGR as lagos, it will never be different from its current state because naturally edo people are not progressive minded people. You cant have a progressive city, state or socitey based on good governance alone but with the right mindset of the indegenes who also shares the spirit and mentality of progress and that is what makes the yorubas stand out from others. We are peaceful, tolerant, highly educated and progressive minded people. Our mentality accomodate people, tell me who will not want to be in a peaceful society that enables you to excel? Compare yorubaland to other region and see the complete difference.
Let's compare cross river state with lagos, at least they have oil and ports. Where is port harcourt mono rail oooooo. Since 2009 oooooo we never see contruction not to even talk of monorail. Even wike try to kick that it in 2015, it was too hot to handle. Even abuja that is the federal capital, where is the abuja masterplan today, please come out and defend this one ooooo. Take a look at abuja BRT and compare it to lagos and see the clear difference abi is abuja not the capital of Nigeria anymore. Common, jealousy will not kill you people, you people are just way tooooo hateful and jealous of the yorubas. Im not surprised you people try to use endsarz to destroy lagos state infrastuture since your useless governors/leaders in your states cant do anything good. Awon oloshi

You want me to tell you where my family house is so that you can go and rob or vandalise the property, I pity your life.
"you said edo state will be like dubai compare to lagos if they have the same igr as lagos" looool, you are a chronic fool oooo. Go and look at how much dubai invested to be where they are today. Why didnt you go to school in edo why lagos werey. Idiots like you will just come here after you have begged money from yoruba people all across lagos to buy hero beer to drink, beg to buy data and come here to start talking trash. I dont blame you but your useless parents.
I actually want to rain curses on you but you are already cursed anyway and you can never come out of it. God as already nailed it in your life.

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Ameduedwin: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Igboslayer:
How many una be? …you no go rally, no be people wey go potentially vote for OBI go attend him rally?
too many silent supporters
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by GhostMan15: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
You and who are the WE?? Guyyyyyyyyyyy speak for yourself
Brendaniel:
Look at them all pained that Peter Obi is telling the people to do the right thing.

Even without telling us, we have chosen Peter Obi and rejected Tinubu and Atiku
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Brendaniel: 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
GhostMan15:
You and who are the WE?? Guyyyyyyyyyyy speak for yourself

The we are the Nigerians that want good for Nigeria and Nigerians and we have all chosen Peter Obi as president of Nigeria...
Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by GhostMan15: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Dey Wyn yourself
Brendaniel:

The we are the Nigerians that want good for Nigeria and Nigerians and we have all chosen Peter Obi as president of Nigeria...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement / Isaac Fayose Visits Fela's Graveside In Lagos On 20th Memorial Anniversary / El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.