Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election (2630 Views)

Fitch Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's Presidential Election / IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) / Popular Pastor Whose Prophecies Usually Come To Pass, Predicts Winner Of 2023 Pr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by RenaissanceGuy: 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
So, I posed this question to the newly launched AI tool owned by Open AI which Elon Musk and some others founded in 2015, according to Wikipedia: Supposing four political parties, APC, PDP, NNPP and LP are contesting for a political position and total number of voters is 80m. Give me a RANDOM winner and breakdown of votes for each contestant.

MODIFIED: For those of you who still don't understand the import of this thread. This is not a supervised learning or prediction. It just gave a random winner without using any complex data

Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by MandelaLives: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
Okay?
RenaissanceGuy:
I told it to give me a random winner and it says PDP would win. Note that PDP is the second in the list, so don't think it used their order to make the random prédiction.

What's the track record of this AI tool's reliability in predicting the outcome of other remote events based on complex data sets? I need to confirm something.

1 Like

Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by RenaissanceGuy: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
MandelaLives:
Okay?
I told it to give me a random winner and it says PDP would win. Note that PDP is the second in the list, so don't think it used their order to make the random prédiction.

1 Like

Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by RenaissanceGuy: 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
MandelaLives:
Okay?
What's the track record of this AI tool's reliability in predicting the outcome of other remote events based on complex data sets? I need to confirm something.
Like I said, the output was random. It didn't use any complex data aside the names of the political parties and the total number of voters I fed into the system.
Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by sapele914(m): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Like I said, the output was random. It didn't use any complex data aside the names of the political parties and the total number of voters I fed into the system.
I believe the system needs updating?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by KingintheSouth: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Did it give percentage spread?

1 Like

Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by MandelaLives: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:

So, it can't be relied on. Here is a good example of a poll relying on heavy and complex data set, and Obi won...
https://www.nairaland.com/7492599/2023-elections-peter-obi-dominates#119355824

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by StormpyBee: 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
The AI machine is not Intelligent enough to know that Peter Obi will win the 2023 election.

The dataset it feeds on is corrupted.

Peter Obi 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by Newton2024: 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by RenaissanceGuy: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
sapele914:
I believe the system needs updating?
LOL. It didn't use any such thing as training set used in artificial intelligence. This is purely random, and sorry and not sorry, this could just be how it'll turn out next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by sapele914(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
MandelaLives:

It's only in Cave countries that people ridicule data and statistics. That's why people ridicule Obi's references to stats in Nigeria. In human countries, everyone knows that data is life.
Information available at the Bureau of statistics, is what that fraud star is purporting to tell us?

1 Like

Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by RenaissanceGuy: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
KingintheSouth:

Did it give percentage spread?
Of course. Check the attached picture again.
Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by sapele914(m): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
LOL. It didn't use any such thing as training set used in artificial intelligence. This is purely random, and sorry and not sorry, this could just be how it'll turn out next year.
If you have lived abroad, pdp is like the darling party of Nigerians in the diaspora, so I wouldn’t expect Siri or this analytics chat to say otherwise, but the reality is that the ruling party isn’t going anywhere just yet.

1 Like

Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by julaion: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
So, I posed this question to the newly launched AI tool owned by Open AI which Elon Musk and some others founded in 2015, according to Wikipedia: Supposing four political parties, APC, PDP, NNPP and LP are contesting for a political position and total number of voters is 80m. Give me a random winner and breakdown of votes for each contestant.
you funny oh,be spreading lies without verification,you no dey shame, grin give us the break down

Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by Kyase(m): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Rubbish

Mitcheeeew
Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by julaion: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
MandelaLives:

It's only in Cave countries that people ridicule data and statistics. That's why people ridicule Obi's references to stats in Nigeria. In human countries, everyone knows that data is life.

A fool is he who doesn't know and doesn't know that he doesn't know. The world knows who the dunces are even when they deny their duncehood grin
i have not seen a nairalander as dull as you are,the money ur papa take send u school na waste,him for use an train fowl
Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by RenaissanceGuy: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
julaion:
you funny oh,be spreading lies without verification,you no dey shame, grin give us the break down
What other breakdown are you looking for? Can't you see one of the pictures contains the percentage spreads and vote numbers for each contestant?
Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by sapele914(m): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
MandelaLives:

A fool is he who doesn't know and doesn't know that he doesn't know. The world knows who the dunces are even when they deny their duncehood grin
Very good warning for those ipobians turned oblivious obidients that will still not listen, like the scripture says, the obstinate donkey will listen, but it will still not work, unless by the wipe of the cane.
Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by RZArecta(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
MandelaLives:
Okay?

the tool is still learning so forget about this poll (for now)
Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by RenaissanceGuy: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kyase:
Rubbish

Mitcheeeew
Kyase, is all well? Looks like you're not a very politically stable person. Few months you'd dumped APC for PDP, but now this is you hissing at the prospect of PDP winning. They've 'settled' you?

1 Like

Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by RenaissanceGuy: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
sapele914:
If you have lived abroad, pdp is like the darling party of Nigerians in the diaspora, so I wouldn’t expect Siri or this analytics chat to say otherwise, but the reality is that the ruling party isn’t going anywhere just yet.
Kwankwaso is a spoiler for Tinubu's chances.
Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by loosecanon50(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
PO/DATTI will win this election, so just forget the unrealistic analysis from your bulabluu-fed AI tool. I’m glad next year is less than 2 weeks from today.

1 Like

Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by sapele914(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Kwankwaso is a spoiler for Tinubu's chances.
Dude the train has left the station, nothing can stop Jagaban again.

1 Like

Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Very uneducated Guess.

And again isn't CHATGPT a chatbot since when did it start predicting election results?
Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by sapele914(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
loosecanon50:
PO/DATTI will win this election. I’m glad next year is less than 2 weeks from today.
Even Anambra state the Judas will not win.
Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by Okoroawusa: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Okay
Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by Sonoyom(m): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
More than 80million votes in a Nigerian election grin grin

Even when Elections results were written inside our bushes we didn't record such numbers.
Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by RenaissanceGuy: 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
castro2468:
Very uneducated Guess.

And again isn't CHATGPT a chatbot since when did it start predicting election results?
I told it to give me a random winner, and I indicated that in the thread-opener.
Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by Kyase(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Kyase, is all well? Looks like you're not a very politically stable person. Few months you'd dumped APC for PDP, but now this is you hissing at the prospect of PDP winning. They've 'settled' you?

I'm the most stable here
After deep thoughts, I won't want another Fulani to take over from Buhari

2 Likes

Re: AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election by MandelaLives: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
julaion:
i have not seen a nairalander as dull as you are,the money ur papa take send u school na waste,him for use an train fowl
Hahaha! You've judged me and found me wanting. With what authority? And, who should now judge you to know if you are qualified to judge me? Because, you know why? Even mad people often call other people mad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olusegun Mimiko, Ortom, Donald Duke, Pius Anyim, Bode George Endorse Peter Obi / Plan In Place To Stop Tinubu From Getting 25% In The North-naja’atu / Are You Guys Seeing What Am Seeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.