Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally (2429 Views)

Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo / Lagos LP Rally: Hooligans Stabbing People In Lagos Traffic - Kayode Akintemi) / Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by jumper524(m): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Obidients should clear my doubt and give me a good drone picture of the Labour party rally in rivers not the show of shame that even peter obi himself is ashamed of showing.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by promzy555(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
jumper524:
Obidients should clear my doubt and give me a good drone picture of the Labour party rally in rivers not the show of shame that even peter obi himself is ashamed of showing.
mugu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by jumper524(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
Post aerial view not a conjested picture of people occupying a tile road with cars covering 50% of the space and passers-by taking another 20%.
Shame has restricted you guys from posting pictures from the venue

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by Abdul05: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by jumper524(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
promzy555:
mugu
oga if you can give me real pictures of a filled stadium, I'll deactivate my nairaland account.
Even with psquare in attendance you still couldn't fill the pitch talk more of stadium.
What a shame in a supposed pdp lite stronhold

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by Roboto11: 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
I think it rained that's why people didn't come out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by danijesus(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Sign of fustration

6 Likes

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by phorget(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
jumper524:

What have you achieved with an active account so why do you think people will give a bleep with you deactivating your account?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
jumper524:
Tinubu declare Public holiday, and all markets in Lagos were shutdown for Tinubu rally, BRT brought many hired crowd even some northers they were sharing 500 naira to inside BRT still the stadium was scanty, no holiday was declare in Rivers, no market was shutdown, Obi didn't deploy buses to bring hired crowd anybody you saw there came on there own.

In few weeks time you will know rally doesn't determine who wins, streets speak different languages

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
jumper524:
oga if you can give me real pictures of a filled stadium, I'll deactivate my nairaland account.
Even with psquare in attendance you still couldn't fill the pitch talk more of stadium.
What a shame in a supposed pdp lite stronhold

4 Likes

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by JASONjnr(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
You moved from..."They Obidients don't have voter's card" ....To posting of aerial views of campaign grounds.....

You are looking for consolidation to give your self false hope that a druglord will ever become a Nigerian president...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by chrisxxx(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Those who attend political rally do so because of mobilization given to them. They also expect to be paid on election day before they vote.
This year campaign is quite different due to the experience of Atiku and Tinubu. They have reàlised that full stadium during campaigns does not translate to votes. The game plan is to mobilise a little during campaigns and save the money for the main election date.
Those who vote their candidates without being influenced by money hardly attend rally. This is where Obi holds the ace. Those who will vote him don't see reason to come out to attend rally. They will show up on the election day.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by Roboto11: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
chrisxxx:
Those who attend political rally do so because of mobilization given to them. They also expect to be paid on election day before they vote.
This year campaign is quite different due to the experience of Atiku and Tinubu. They have reàlised that full stadium during campaigns does not translate to votes. The game plan is to mobilise a little during campaigns and save the money for the main election date.
Those who vote their candidates without being influenced by money hardly attend rally. This is where Obi holds the ace. Those who will vote him don't see reason to come out to attend rally. They will show up on the election day.

Your opinion keeps shifting like millennium goals.
Tomorrow you'll say another thing.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by Jnkay: 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
Which view do you want them to show you again. You saw crowd yet you are looking for drone view. Did you buy any drone for any one in nairaland? Urchins eeeh! Anyway, River State and Wike are for Obi and every sane person knows that. Tinubu is rejected in River State. He sent his team and even promised Wike senate president position they still rejected him. So which views are APC urchins looking for again.

1 Like

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by 00FFT00(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
jumper524:

I suspect this is about yesterday's poll results. C'mon man, don't be a sore loser, man up.
Obi will win Lagos at the polls, bet your account on it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by Obaofaba: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
Flop rally.

Obi will be the most humiliated presidential candidate in Nigeria especially the one who claim he's a major contender come February

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Batstards sha. They can never exhibit even one sign of common sense
Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by Okoroawusa: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
chrisxxx:
So rallies are not important again?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by nedu666: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Op go there and take photos abi u employ anyone for nairaland
Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by chrisxxx(m): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:

So rallies are not important again?
Bros ràllies don't count if u understand electioneering matter. That money you will use to mobilise people to come to stadium keep.it.to buy votes during election. Tinubu and Atiku know this. Atiku used this against Wike. Instead of going round paying money for endorsement he waited the delegates at the election day and he paid handsomely by them Wike was already out of his depth. This is experience.

1 Like

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by Okoroawusa: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
chrisxxx:

Bros ràllies don't count if u understand electioneering matter. That money you will use to mobilise people to come to stadium keep.it.to buy votes during election. Tinubu and Atiku know this. Atiku used this against Wike. Instead of going round paying money for endorsement he waited the delegates at the election day and he paid handsomely by them Wike was already out of his depth. This is experience.
So the rallies and marches that Obidients did that made dem feel like everyone is for Obi didn't matter?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by Oddfinder12: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
chrisxxx:

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by Polchiz(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
chrisxxx:
You are wise. Even if a rally is conducted on my street, I will not attend but I have my PVC and I am voting Obi.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by Tsolutionjoseph: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
chrisxxx:
na u first start 1million match

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by chrisxxx(m): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:

So the rallies and marches that Obidients did that made dem feel like everyone is for Obi didn't matter?
More or less. So join the march due to bandwagon effect.
Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by Superwave16320: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
Are you not a foolish oloriburuku Igbo?
Is the thread about Tinubu ?
Why not open a thread for Tinubu n stop displaying your foolishness here.

post=119359512:

Tinubu declare Public holiday, and all markets in Lagos were shutdown for Tinubu rally, BRT brought many hired crowd even some northers they were sharing 500 naira to inside BRT still the stadium was scanty, no holiday was declare in Rivers, no market was shutdown, Obi didn't deploy buses to bring hired crowd anybody you saw there came on there own.

In few weeks time you will know rally doesn't determine who wins, streets speak different languages

1 Like

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by Buharidgeneral: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
I hope somebody will not be suspended again.
From Ibadan to Taraba to kogi to OGUN now Rivers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by jumper524(m): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author= post=119359538][/quote] e be like say your brain dey pain you, I said drone picture, drone or filled stadium not a jam packed mini space where visible empty seats can still be spotted.
Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by jumper524(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
post=119359512:

That's more like it, I'll take this as an indirect means of having a poor rally. Too poor that you had to talk about Tinubu rally.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by techWriter3: 2:11am On Dec 23, 2022
signature of fustration
Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by Trapnews: 4:08am On Dec 23, 2022
grin
Igbos are trying hard to sell Pitoobi but we are not interested in Biafra.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally by meobizy(f): 5:20am On Dec 23, 2022
After March, all these will reduce.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. / Petition To Ban Peter Obi For Inciting Religious Crises In Nigeria / VIDEO: DJ Chicken Mercilessly Beaten, Begs For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.