Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally (5571 Views)

Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP / Between Kenneth Okonkwo Of LP And Festus Keyamo Of APC Defending Manifesto / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by leketon: 3:49am On Dec 23, 2022
It's Not POsible...!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by kelvine(m): 4:47am On Dec 23, 2022
grin as he they sweet us he de pain them as he de pain them Omo he de sweet us.
This is massive, isn't it?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by drlateef: 4:56am On Dec 23, 2022
OMG!!! Obi is sinking and I love it. Truth will prevail over falsehood. Obi is a bunch of packaged lies. Unfortunately, the youth want a genuine leader but made a wrong choice of genuine scammer. Why are some youth so blind? You see someone who was part of a rotten PDP government, you choose him as your saviour. Meanwhile you see someone who has never been part of a government at the centre, though he worked for Buhari to be there but does not partake in his regime. You deny him. Meanwhile this man has sterling records of achievements when he led the largest state in Nigeria, you ignored him. That man has the truth with him. If you like, whip up sentiments around him, the true people of Nigeria will vote him and he will win. Because God is on the side of truth.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by juvewalex(m): 4:58am On Dec 23, 2022
I don't want to believe this grin grin grin

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by tempest01(m): 5:04am On Dec 23, 2022
Jobless urchins....send one of your jobless folks to go and take pictures before the event starts.

I really hope you miscreants are paid as much as the delegates.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by mycar: 5:09am On Dec 23, 2022
Good for nothing people, you took the picture when nothing was happening, even nobody was on that stage. if it was when the event had started, you would have atleast seen a cluster of people around that stage. as you can see, not even P square was around not to talk of obi. all you guys propaganda is not working but stubbornness won't allow you to come out of your foolishness.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by leketon: 5:22am On Dec 23, 2022
mycar:
Good for nothing people, you took the picture when nothing was happening, even nobody was on that stage. if it was when the event had started, you would have atleast seen a cluster of people around that stage. as you can see, not even P square was around not to talk of obi. all you guys propaganda is not working but stubbornness won't allow you to come out of your foolishness.

So you can recognize people's faces in this picture.

A friend's girlfriend who is Obidient was there. These are what she said below....

[12/23, 12:41 AM] +234 806 666 4727: My friend was there. She confessed tonight that Obi is not looking good

[12/23, 12:41 AM] +234 806 666 4727: Yes Wike planned a commissioning today. Besides, Obi no dey spend shishi. Ibos are tired of spending their hard earned money on him ,and watch him save his own

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by mycar: 5:26am On Dec 23, 2022
leketon:

So you can recognize people's faces in this picture.

A friend's girlfriend who is Obidient was there. These are what she said below....

[12/23, 12:41 AM] +234 806 666 4727: My friend was there. She confessed tonight that Obi is not looking good

[12/23, 12:41 AM] +234 806 666 4727: Yes Wike planned a commissioning today. Besides, Obi no dey spend shishi. Ibos are tired of spending their hard earned money on him ,and watch him save his own
I said, a cluster of people around the stage, forget about a friend's girlfriend., show us the picture at the middle of the event, people can't scatter around when something is going on. this definitely when the event was yet to start. you could as well show us the empty stadium of the previous day, we will still vote for him.

many people won't leave their business for a rally afterall. those ones there are mainly students, mothers are not there because, they only come out with their asebi when there's money to collect.

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by Villa12(m): 5:59am On Dec 23, 2022
mycar:

I said, a cluster of people around the stage, forget about a friend's girlfriend., show us the picture at the middle of the event, people can't scatter around when something is going on. this definitely when the event was yet to start. you could as well show us the empty stadium of the previous day, we will still vote for him.

many people won't leave their business for a rally afterall. those ones there are mainly students, mothers are not there because, they only come out with their asebi when there's money to collect.
after election we go know the next line of excuse

February no far again Nwanne

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by xratedxG: 6:07am On Dec 23, 2022
Peter Obi will win. Hand of God is with him

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 23, 2022
So this outright falsehood will make Rivers people vote this dying druggie?

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by BOLATINUBU01: 6:30am On Dec 23, 2022
Obi na scam

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:41am On Dec 23, 2022
leketon:
It's Not POsible...!
Una go understand that Peter Obi will clear Rivers State, Obi doesn't pay dime for rally, you don't expect people to abandon their businesses 2 days to Christmas to attend Obi's rally they will not get one naira, come to Rivers and do opinion poll yourself or go to YouTube to watch many samples polls in Rivers State, Rivers is a Christian state that can never vote for old sick man with Muslim-Muslim ticket or another Fulani man to be president, Peter Obi will clear Rivers on election day

Obi with Rivers State traditional rulers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by Doyou2019: 6:42am On Dec 23, 2022
North4Obi23:
So this outright falsehood will make Rivers people vote this dying druggie?

Of course not.
That's just improbable, but leave Tinubidiots to keep labouring in vain. It's all they're good for.
Use and dump
And pass!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:43am On Dec 23, 2022
leketon:
It's Not POsible...!

Tinubu or Atiku should come and hold rally in Port Harcourt without pay kobo for crowd let see how popular they're

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:47am On Dec 23, 2022
leketon:
It's Not POsible...!

Watch Rivers State traditional rulers praying for Peter Obi through this link below

https://fb.watch/hA_AzSG6z9/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by Gadafii: 6:50am On Dec 23, 2022
Dirty smelly urchins, lol am now happy that you people can see labor party is not a four man team tweeting from a room, una drug daddy can never smell second position

Lagos is not even sure for tilinbu, afteralll you smelly urchins saw the mother of all Labour Party rallies in Lagos state

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:55am On Dec 23, 2022
leketon:
It's Not POsible...!

See Buhari campaign rally pictures in Rivers 2015 when Amaechi was governor see the votes he got from Rivers, most of you Dumbos believe Tinubu with Muslim-Muslim ticket and health challenges for hardship Nigerians are facing under APC that Tinubu will get more than 10% in Rivers Buhari didn’t get upto 5% in Rivers

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by fohlarp: 6:56am On Dec 23, 2022
Rivers,wike oshe
Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by Starcrest1: 6:58am On Dec 23, 2022
Lols urchins are very desperate. They think it's by crowd. Besides during the 1 million March, Obidients shut down PHC.

Mk una wait till election day una eyes go clear.
Wether Obi campaigns in SS or not he don win already.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by Hoelujohn: 7:04am On Dec 23, 2022
drlateef:
OMG!!! Obi is sinking and I love it. Truth will prevail over falsehood. Obi is a bunch of packaged lies. Unfortunately, the youth want a genuine leader but made a wrong choice of genuine scammer. Why are some youth so blind? You see someone who was part of a rotten PDP government, you choose him as your saviour. Meanwhile you see someone who has never been part of a government at the centre, though he worked for Buhari to be there but does not partake in his regime. You deny him. Meanwhile this man has sterling records of achievements when he led the largest state in Nigeria, you ignored him. That man has the truth with him. If you like, whip up sentiments around him, the true people of Nigeria will vote him and he will win. Because God is on the side of truth.
Bro, If you are member of APC in Lagos, you will know that Tinubu is highly corrupt. I have relatives that are APC members and I know what they do tell me.
Is it through that all government appointees in Lagos State give money to Tinubu quarterly?
In Tinubu presidency, if you steal 1 billion, once you can part with half of it, no EFCC can come near you. Have you ever heard EFCC arresting any government official n Lagos State.the slogan is steal and share. If I am wrong say it

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by Okoroawusa: 7:19am On Dec 23, 2022
post=119364573:

See Buhari campaign rally pictures in Rivers 2015 when Amaechi was governor see the votes he got from Rivers, most of you Dumbos believe Tinubu with Muslim-Muslim ticket and health challenges for hardship Nigerians are facing under APC that Tinubu will get more than 10% in Rivers Buhari didn’t get upto 5% in Rivers
Ribadu didn't contest for president in 2015. Get the year right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by lexylaw40: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2022
Even the people in the stadium only came to see p square
Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by donbrowser(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2022
grin grin
Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by donbrowser(m): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2022
post=119364573:

Let me save this post grin

So Jonathan wọn 2015 general elections abi?

The disappointment of yesterday has made you blind grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by SocialJustice: 7:49am On Dec 23, 2022
tempest01:
Jobless urchins....send one of your jobless folks to go and take pictures before the event starts.

I really hope you miscreants are paid as much as the delegates.
Lol, miscreants are treated like miscreants even by their employers. Delegates are high value people.
Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by PussyMiners: 7:56am On Dec 23, 2022
Obi pandora is a loser grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by techWriter3: 8:11am On Dec 23, 2022
I haven't thing to believe this
Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by emerged01(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2022
I saw a poll released by ANAP,I was shocked to see Obi ranked above Atiku in southwest in terms of votes. O wrong gan now. Lagos is the only state in southwest Obi will vote.
Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by plaindealer: 8:16am On Dec 23, 2022
No where to hide for obi Pandora and his ipob mob, APC don begin deploy drones to their Pandora ipob tallies to expose them.. grin

Up APC.. grin
Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by julaion: 8:27am On Dec 23, 2022
drlateef:
lol without paying shi shi oh

1 Like

Re: 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally by Prayfortheworld: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2022
Rally wey i dy present you dy show that rubbish ok oh
You can drone it when they're setting stage wetin concern us
If i wasn't there i would have believed the rubbish you posted
Nairaland is just avenue for fake news

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: Forgery Allegation Against Tinubu, Pure Mischief, Says Ex-Aide / APC Constitutes Governorship Primary Election Committee For Ondo State / Igbo Leaders Urge For Unity At Ojukwu's Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.