Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign (14260 Views)

Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State / Drone Shots Of Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Kaduna State (Pictures) / Lai: Desperate Opposition Politicians Out To Run Down Buhari's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by aseyi24: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2022
Lai my man grin , very useless man on earth I ever see… toll gate Lai lie … lai lai
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by hartson(m): 7:53am On Dec 23, 2022
Mandesz:
Truly dead career. He has no say in kwara and at federal he's only 5months.
because he lies in every fact to defend the baffon in power. Nemesis has caught up with him.That he already know.
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by iHateFraudsters: 7:56am On Dec 23, 2022
Jostoman:
Lying muhammed is an APC Lying Machine. His lagos landlord friend has hire him to start lying against Atiku.

They're tired of lying against Peter Obi.

Now they want to move to Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by bangis070: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2022
The next prisent of Nigeria
Atiku Abubakar insha Allah
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by chichriso: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2022
Tell me something.
So Lai is still existing? It's been long I haven't heard that name in Nigeria politics.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi did wonders in Port Harcourt on Thursday.

Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSQNn-d9kkg
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by MeeztaBugaman: 8:09am On Dec 23, 2022
Hot selling Adidas slippers now in stock.

Available in sizes 37-44

Bulk wholesale purchase only for resellers.

DM if interested.

Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by victorigwe: 8:12am On Dec 23, 2022
MeeztaBugaman:
Hot selling Adidas slippers now in stock.

Available in sizes 37-44

Bulk wholesale purchase only for resellers.

DM if interested.

Tag any nepa man
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by faceland: 8:16am On Dec 23, 2022
Loaded66:
Sincerely, Lai has disappeared from Media for long

Garber Shehu has been doing his job for 4 years (because his reputation was negatively affecting the president).
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by Enemyofpeace: 8:16am On Dec 23, 2022
The end of lying Mohammed

Akwa-ibom breakup be like: Mbok, I am ferup, i'm ron with ris relayonyip
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by Nursepepeye(f): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2022
Healthquest:
Atiku. Is a lost soul.

He's meeting a dead trap.

Comes 2031, if kwankwaso did not take his shot, e can bcom Nigeria president
we are praying for better future and you are wishing disaster to come back again in 2031. Redirect your statement please, we shall never witness these catastrophe again for ever
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by yommygift15: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2022
So this man still dey?
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by Karlifate: 8:20am On Dec 23, 2022
His Lai(ying) career.

grin grin
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2022
The remaining agbado urchins are trying to manage the situation as it is and this old man wants to provoke them out from supporting his friend. I'm sure tinubu will call him to order
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by Pclemenza: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2022
Been long I last heard or saw from Lai.
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by FireUpNow(m): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2022
Technically speaking according to Lai Mohammed, Lai Mohammed is of no relevance anymore as his lies are just too watery and glaring.
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by moodyguy: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2022
cheesy cheesy Liar Mohammed has been served BETTER breakfast.
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by Jostoman: 9:00am On Dec 23, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

They're tired of lying against Peter Obi.

Now they want to move to Atiku.
exacly
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by masui(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2022
Lai Muhammed.

The GOAT of lies.
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by benjaminlawson(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2022
If not for foolishness, how would a reasonable person close the border when there is no capacity to meet local demand, simple knowledge of economics tells us that the price will definitely increase. Is Layi Mohammed trying to extend the tenure of the government he was speaking for? If not, why is he trying to be busy body in another person's matter concerning what incoming government plan to achieve, afterwards all what they promised, they failed to achieve even a single one, they only claimed they have achieved, it is not evident. All the world bank report, nbs reports, inflation figure, insecurity being increased, hunger in the land etc, are all visible on the faces of Nigerians, that old and lying man should go and sit down.
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by oli360(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2022
But wait o, why is Bola Tinubu shying away from a public, unscripted debate with other presidential candidates. Nigerian watch out ooo, 'ANOTHER ONE CHANCE' loading!
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by 460olapitan: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2022
OkOk...
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by Starking1000000(m): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2022
Peace216:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Av been very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since due to lack of money. Am currently having high fever.I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may the peace of the Lord be with anyone reading this message.
Acct no: Angela
GTBank

Need money to buy data and support your slave master's.
Urchins
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by babatunji91185: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
LokLok...
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by Sufyaan003(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
The next president of Nigeria
Atiku Abubakar insha Allah
Atiku/okowa is coming 2023
#Atikuorganizingforaction
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by HardMirror(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2022
Starking1000000:

Need money to buy data and support your slave master's.
Urchins
she is not yoruba.
Re: Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign by Reporting34(f): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Explosion: President Buhari Reacts, Sympathises With Victims / Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory / Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.