Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

We Have Missed The Road! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Have Missed The Road! (244 Views)

What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / Pastor Preaches On The Road With Reggae Music In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Missed The Road! by meedoLock(m): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2022
"From Cairo to Alexander in Egypt, you'd see nothing but CROP FARMS left & right.
From LAGOS to IBADAN, places of worship left, right & center.
Continue, we will eat MIRACLES" - Daniel Oghenebrorhie

I have since lost COUNT of the number of PRAYING GROUNDS on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

1. MFM
2. DEEPERLIFE
3. CELESTIAL CHURCH
4. CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM
5. RCCG
6. CHRIST EMBASSY
7. FOURSQUARE
8. Multiple factions of CAC

And a host of others I cant easily recollect now.

Even the Muslim NASFAT managed to register its presence on that same road.

They each take up several hectares of FARM AND INDUSTRIAL LANDS.

MFM built their own right on NNPC Pipelines.

The size of the LAND occupied by the RCCG on that road must be bigger than some LGAs in Lagos State.
Those guys built a 3 SqKm Auditorium.

All of that just to PRAY!!!

TWO MILLION SOULS will poll RESOURCES, disorganize TRAFFIC, MESS up the ENVIRONMENT, abandon USEFUL WORKING HOURS just to gather at the place TO PRAY!!!

Meanwhile in cities like Lagos half of the INDUSTRIAL estates like ILUPEJU, OREGUN, AMUWO-ODOFIN have been CONVERTED to CHURCH auditorium.

As the Sagamu INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT is moving towards Abeokuta so also has Deeperlife CHURCH and other CHURCHES sneaked into the adjoining towns and villages of Kobape to ACQUIRE hundreds of ACRES of LAND which they call "PRAYING MOUNTAINS".

And all they do is to ENCOURAGE the people to CONTINUE PRAYING and looking forward to the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN while they DESTROY the Kingdom of the Earth.

And a Daddy G.O will tell you of a fast approaching APOCALYPSE, of the urgent COMING of Christ, but the same MAN is busy building 120,000 capacity AUDITORIUM and plotting 50-year INVESTMENT plans for his own CHILDREN.

And what ANNOYS me the most is that since the middle 1980s, nearly 40 YEARS when this thing got the BOOST, THERE ARE NO AVAILABLE INDICES TO SHOW THAT WE ARE GETTING BETTER AS A PEOPLE.

MORALITY is nearly hitting bottom.
GODLINESS is far gone.
HOLINESS is nowhere.
TRUTH is already dead.
GREED is very high.
SELFISHNESS is order of the day.
LOVE, from any angle isn't as it used to be.
POVERTY is worsening by the day.
DESPAIR is a permanent song for majority.
WICKEDNESS is unimaginable.
VIOLENCE is everywhere

EVERYTHING has gone insane.

Yet RELIGIOUS PRACTICE increases astronomically by the day.

CORRUPTION AND RELIGION are the only thing that has experienced growth over the period in REVIEW..
They actually COMPLIMENTED each other.

Something has happened to us. Even as boy, way back in the 1980s I saw the RUSE and I was constantly TALKING about it.

My ONE FEAR, A SUSPICION, and which I fervently hope will be proven to be very wrong, is that those WORSHIP centers like RCCG, MFM AND CANAAN LAND built along the Expressway in high density population areas will become centers of G.E.N.O.C.I.D.E in future.

They will become like the extermination camps of N.a.z.i's H.i.t.l.e.r.

It is not too difficult to IMAGINE.

Our PASTORPRENUERS and Alfas have been BLINDED by their GREED, VANITY AND LACK OF HISTORY AND FORESIGHT to become unwitting partakers in a scheme that will eventually consume so many people, themselves INCLUSIVE.

Copied.
Re: We Have Missed The Road! by Kobojunkie: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2022
meedoLock:
"It is not too difficult to IMAGINE.

Our PASTORPRENUERS and Alfas have been BLINDED by their GREED, VANITY AND LACK OF HISTORY AND FORESIGHT to become unwitting partakers in a scheme that will eventually consume so many people, themselves INCLUSIVE.

Copied.
Your pastopreneurs and who where blind from their very beginning. God gave men Law, not religion. undecided
Re: We Have Missed The Road! by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 23, 2022
The lion will die of starvation if their are no foolish antelopes.
Re: We Have Missed The Road! by meedoLock(m): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
The lion will die of starvation if their are no foolish antelopes.

Hmm! Deep...

(1) (Reply)

A Christian Is A Bond-servant Of Jesus Christ / Fasting And Prayer Guide For Breakthroughs / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/03/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.