Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? (585 Views)

2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki / 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by ENGINEERG(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2022
Democracy should be for the betterment of the country.
Its almost 8yrs that Apc came to power, But has Nigeria been better under Apc? Lets be sincere, irrespective of any sentiment.
So If you voted Apc in 2015 and 2019, why do you want them to continue?
Do you actually have hope in them again, or you want to take risk again?

1 Like

Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by Brendaniel: 7:29am On Dec 23, 2022
Anyone trying to vote APC again is either one or all of these:

1. Wicked

2. Religious or ethnic bigot

3. Ignorant

4. Greedy and self centered

5. Heartless

6. Beneficiary of corrupt governance

7. Enemy of humanity

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by SLAP44: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2022
I will not vote for PDP or APC again, I will vote for Peter Obi of LP to safeguard my future.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by Bobloco: 7:35am On Dec 23, 2022
We were deceived, the packaging was on another level and we bought it hook, line and sinker

1 Like

Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by Tsolutionjoseph: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2022
Atiku was in APC 2015, PETER OBI was PDP 2019, so not about party, it is about individual personality, JAGABAN LEADS, OTHERS FOLLOW
Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by ENGINEERG(m): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2022
So how many PDP are in LP of today
Tsolutionjoseph:
Atiku was in APC 2015, PETER OBI was PDP 2019, so not about party, it is about individual personality, JAGABAN LEADS, OTHERS FOLLOW

3 Likes

Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by agadez007(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
Your party failed woefully,the same things you guys accuse PDP as a party,you have done 5 times worse
What has changed since APC won,do you have light,have corruption reduced?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by Suunnn(f): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Democracy should be for the betterment of the country.
Its almost 8yrs that Apc came to power, But has Nigeria been better under Apc? Lets be sincere, irrespective of any sentiment.
So If you voted Apc in 2015 and 2019, why do you want them to continue?
Do you actually have hope in them again, or you want to take risk again?
The point

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by Tsolutionjoseph: 7:59am On Dec 23, 2022
agadez007:
Your party failed woefully,the same things you guys accuse PDP as a party,you have done 5 times worse
What has changed since APC won,do you have light,have corruption reduced?
JAGABAN has never ruled Nigeria, so let's give him a chance, he has the experience, the track record, I stay in Lagos, and I am enjoying the progress, what progress is going on In ANAMBRA OR ADAMAWA, stop talking about PDP OR APC, r u dull. Soludo said Peter investment in Anambra is worth to nothing. Atiku can still be considered if not that transmission from fulani to fulani, is not good for one Nigeria, Peter obi has no experience

1 Like

Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 23, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:

Story, me I vote APC again, so they can finish Nigeria kpatskpata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by Tsolutionjoseph: 8:02am On Dec 23, 2022
ENGINEERG:
So how many PDP are in LP of today
FOOLISH QUESTION, OKUPE, OKONKWO AND MANY MORE
Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by Tsolutionjoseph: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:

Story, me I vote APC again, so they can finish Nigeria kpatskpata
illiterate, I stay in LAGOS, Jagaban has visions, he will put NIGERIA on the right path
Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
illiterate, I stay in LAGOS, Jagaban has visions, he will put NIGERIA on the right path

What is the right path of Lagos?, what is spectacular about the lives of Lagos dwellers, what are they having better, than I?

What visions aside more beautiful scenery how is Lagos better than kebbi? And it's less than 30% of Lagos that's beautiful.

It's more expensive and stressful to live in lagos, I wouldn't wish for anyone to replicate the Lagos life on all Nigeria..
Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by Freestainworld(m): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
JAGABAN has never ruled Nigeria, so let's give him a chance, he has the experience, the track record, I stay in Lagos, and I am enjoying the progress, what progress is going on In ANAMBRA OR ADAMAWA, stop talking about PDP OR APC, r u dull. Soludo said Peter investment in Anambra is worth to nothing. Atiku can still be considered if not that transmission from fulani to fulani, is not good for one Nigeria, Peter obi has no experience
you see una life? Jagaban have never ruled Nigeria but he was among those who brought this calamity called APC to Nigeria and you think he will do better? Anyway I won't wast my vote for him and his urchins.
Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by Tsolutionjoseph: 8:15am On Dec 23, 2022
Freestainworld:
you see una life? Jagaban have never ruled Nigeria but he was among those who brought this calamity called APC to Nigeria and you think he will do better? Anyway I won't wast my vote for him and his urchins.
we all brought in Buhari, stop aportioning blame
Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by Freestainworld(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
we all brought in Buhari, stop aportioning blame
stop using we, use you
Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by duro4chang(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2022
Simply because I believe in Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by Tsolutionjoseph: 8:30am On Dec 23, 2022
Freestainworld:
stop using we, use you
70% Nigerians trusted Buhari, and he disappointed us, they are all corrupt but Peter obi is fantastically corrupt, why keeping money meant for development in bank, na scope to go pack am after years
Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by agadez007(m): 9:07am On Dec 23, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
here we go again with this “tinubu built Lagos” nonsense,I grew up in Lagos before and after tinubu era and I bet you can’t mention one bridge or road tinubu built in his era,mention just one
These are the past governors of Lagos,how tinubu claims all their success as his is beyond me,if anything tinubu was the worse of them all,because he only introduced Agberoism to Lagos
Maybe in the future one former minister of Abuja will also claim he built Abuja and you guys will applaud him too
I am done with you

Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by Tsolutionjoseph: 9:15am On Dec 23, 2022
agadez007:
here we go again with this “tinubu built Lagos” nonsense,I grew up in Lagos before and after tinubu era and I bet you can’t mention one bridge or road tinubu built in his era,mention just one
These are the past governors of Lagos,how tinubu claims all their success as his is beyond me,if anything tinubu was the worse of them all,because he only introduced Agberoism to Lagos
Maybe in the future one former minister of Abuja will also claim he built Abuja and you guys will applaud him too
I am done with you
stop crying, I am voting for Tinubu, He is still the best among the top 3, Peter Obi is worst, no track record, 8months Doctors's strike during his regime, is enough reason to know how wicked he is, so get out
Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by GoodCane: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
70% Nigerians trusted Buhari, and he disappointed us, they are all corrupt but Peter obi is fantastically corrupt, why keeping money meant for development in bank, na scope to go pack am after years

Oga shut up!
Yorubas brought buhari not we! We binis massively for GEJ. Tinubu isn't only corrupt but deadly. Apart from being a drug dealer, man is harden criminal. How can a single man loot and dry the Treasury of Lagos State? God forbid. The same criminal because of his greed brought buhari a complete failure to bastardized Nigerians. It shall never be well with tehifnubu. Obi is coming to rearrange and liberate this country. Vote labour party vote peter Obi
Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by Tsolutionjoseph: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Oga shut up!
Yorubas brought buhari not we! We binis massively for GEJ. Tinubu isn't only corrupt but deadly. Apart from being a drug dealer, man is harden criminal. How can a single man loot and dry the Treasury of Lagos State? God forbid. The same criminal because of his greed brought buhari a complete failure to bastardized Nigerians. It shall never be well with tehifnubu. Obi is coming to rearrange and liberate this country. Vote labour party vote peter Obi
LAGOS IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY MANAGED BY ASIWAJU OVER THE LAST 20YRS and there is immense progress, ANAMBRA was managed by Peter obi APGA OVER same years, and alot of backwardness are going in on there, you are a fake, your obi is not fit to manage just a local government in Lagos, so get out with ur frustrations
Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by GoodCane: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
LAGOS IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY MANAGED BY ASIWAJU OVER THE LAST 20YRS and there is immense progress, ANAMBRA was managed by Peter obi APGA OVER same years, and alot of backwardness are going in on there, you are a fake, your obi is not fit to manage just a local government in Lagos, so get out with ur frustrations

Lagos was Nigeria Capital.

FG developed and built Lagos, not tehifnubu - Atiku 2022

Sooner or later you'll receive sense. Bro better Don't waste your Vote on a harden criminal like tehifnubu because he won't win. Vote labour party vote peter Obi. Together we can get it right this time around
Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by agadez007(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
stop crying, I am voting for Tinubu, He is still the best among the top 3, Peter Obi is worst, no track record, 8months Doctors's strike during his regime, is enough reason to know how wicked he is, so get out
I am voting for Obi,tinubu is worse,somebody that is senile and sick and forgets his party at times,somebody that does even need Ghana must go to pack loots again but bullion van,somebody that has no past,no father no mother,no siblings
And lastly somebody involved in drug dealings,Other African country will so mock Nigeria if somebody like tinubu wins
God forbid
Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by David160(m): 9:30am On Dec 23, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:

Have u been to Anambra?
Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by Tsolutionjoseph: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Lagos was Nigeria Capital.

FG developed and built Lagos, not tehifnubu - Atiku 2022

Sooner or later you'll receive sense. Bro better Don't waste your Vote on a harden criminal like tehifnubu because he won't win. Vote labour party vote peter Obi. Together we can get it right this time around
obi can not win a single state, even Anambra. Says Soludo
Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by GoodCane: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
obi can not win a single state, even Anambra. Says Soludo

Obi is our biggest threat, Atiku cannot win - APC spokesman

FG developed and built Lagos not Tinubu - Atiku 2022.

Son I'll urge you to Join us and let's vote massively for peter Obi come 2023, together we can get it right this time around. Bro let's vote for peter Obi, vote for labour party
Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by BATified2023: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2022
SLAP44:
I will not vote for PDP or APC again, I will vote for Peter Obi of LP to safeguard my future.

Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by BATified2023: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2022
Freestainworld:
who your vote help?

Na u igbos with your 5% vote dey make noise pass

Even northerners with the bloc vote no do reach una
Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by Crystalom5: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:

Re: If You Voted For APC In 2015 & 2019.why Do You Want To Vote Them Again In 2023? by ENGINEERG(m): 5:57am On Dec 24, 2022
Pls always use your sense to say the truth
Tsolutionjoseph:

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Peter Obi's Popularity Is Spiking / Labour Party Campaign Rally In A Plateau State Local Government / Expect Avalanche Of Campaign Of Calumny Against LP And Obi In The Coming Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.