Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

“Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures (51062 Views)

Peter Obi Looking Dashing In Ankara / Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by Penguin2: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2022
See Peter Obi looking hot in new pictures. If he wins, Nigeria is going to have a president with swag and full of life.

164 Likes 19 Shares

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2022
The real odumodu blvck

Baba drop out and enjoy Christmas with beautiful mama, you won't win

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

37 Likes 30 Shares

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by MandelaLives: 8:57am On Dec 23, 2022
I want to have this President ASAP.

'Ob' are the starting letters for both 'Obama' and 'Obi'. If you know, you know. Again, Peter and Paul. Peter Obi in Nigeria and Paul Kagame in Rwanda. Only people with deep minds can understand these esoteric messages. Everyone needs to read this: Why Many Northern Muslims Support The Obi-Datti Ticket - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UMvgYV2LXoRMD6-QjXrFBiYtfPw_RCcqflFQEH9SLs4/edit?usp=drivesdk

Things are happening live but some dullards have chosen to remain blind.

298 Likes 32 Shares

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by Bantu10: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:
The real odumodu blvck

Atiku is coming

You mean Dubai unifier that can't unify his party.. keep speculating till Peter Obi is sworn in as your next president.

Mikanonites sef grin

311 Likes 24 Shares

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by GoodCane: 9:00am On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:
The real odumodu blvck

Atiku is coming

Obi is our biggest threat, Atiku cannot win - APC spokesman

240 Likes 20 Shares

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by GoodCane: 9:01am On Dec 23, 2022
God bless the incoming president of Nigeria. President Peter balogun Babatunde Hassan Oluwadare Ahmed Osamudiamen Obi, GCFR president of Nigeria 2023 - 2031

226 Likes 21 Shares

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by Pclemenza: 9:02am On Dec 23, 2022
I like the shirt

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by MandelaLives: 9:02am On Dec 23, 2022
Bantu10:

You mean Dubai unifier that can't unify his party.. keep speculating till Peter Obi is sworn in as your next president.

Mikanonites grin
[whispering] Abeg, tune down the vawulence. Show am mercy. Abeg, ejoor, biko.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by Penguin2: 9:02am On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:
The real odumodu blvck

Atiku is coming

Atiku will dropout of the race latest January tongue

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by jumper524(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2022
In Obi's voice, this one pass me grin grin angry grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by Jostoman: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:
The real odumodu blvck

Atiku is coming
oga go rest small

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by Munamoqel: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2022
Penguin2:
See Peter Obi looking hot in new pictures. If he wins, Nigeria is going to have a president with swag and full of life.

yes but he is not intelligent he speaks uninspiring
You can't compare him to the likes of Sunusi adeshi and osinbajo
He sounds dull no dept
no clearity of ideas and igbotic accents .painful truth

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by Sergio103(m): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2022
Munamoqel:
yes but he unintelligent
You can't compare to the like of Sunusi adeshi a osinbajo
He sound dull no deep no clearity of ideas and igbotic.painful truth

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Abeg sane Nairalanders, help me and read intelligent man's post cheesy

I am 85% sure that this is @Tinubuadvocate (I Know his handwriting very well)

Hahahahaha

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by Munamoqel: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2022
Sergio103:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Abeg sane Nairalanders, help me and read intelligent man's post cheesy

I am 85% sure that this is @Tinubuadvocate (I Know his handwriting very well)

Hahahahaha
go re read this online typing no time.to proof read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by gozmok1(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2022
Munamoqel:
He sounds dull no dept

TINIBU is the worst disgrace of a presidential candidate never before seen in the history of Nigeria.

Nobody can hire this braindead to manage a pure water company let alone Nigeria in all fairness and sincerity.

Anybody wishing Tinubu on Nigerians is an enemy of the people.

Nigerians have suffered a lot oh God. Let us not face another plague.

Some of his GAFFES

-"God bless PDAPC."
-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."
-"Poisoned communion chalice."
-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."
-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"
-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."
-"A townhall is hulaba loo labaalol laba."
-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."
-"Broom! broom!! broom!!!brooooommm."
-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"
-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."
-"Turning the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."
-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"
-''We shall manage hunger"
-"High prices is here"
- "We will take away their purchasing power"
-"4 year course 4yr Job, 7 year course 7yr Job"
- " Recruit 50 million youth into the army"
- "I single handedly made buhari president"
- " They will labour in vain"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

AND MANY MORE

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by Penguin2: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2022
Munamoqel:
He sounds dull no dept

Eyaaah!

Crying this morning already when you should be in the Mosque?

At least you agree that he speaks better than every other presidential candidate in the 2023 elections. That’s why you have no option than to vote for him.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by Munamoqel: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2022
Penguin2:

Eyaaah!

Crying this morning already when you should be in the Mosque?

At least you agree that he speaks better than every other presidential candidate in the 2023 elections. That’s why you have no option than to vote for him.
he appeals to only certain group like endsar IPOB frustrated crew Igbo people etc the SDP candidate is better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by Kaycee9242(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:
The real odumodu blvck

Atiku is coming

December will soon finish, change your mantra

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by Danisaint112(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2022
Even back view shot looks presidential. Peter Obi na my president you be.

Meanwhile here's a video of a man that went skydiving for Peter Obi (Labour Party).

The love is real... ❣️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlUUzftNIvc

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by julaion: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:
The real odumodu blvck

Atiku is coming
atiku is cumin in ur mouth and you must swallow it cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by JOemmy(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2022
Obi knows what's up he is not like his opponents who still have medieval mindset.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by Ikpaitid: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2022
Na only one shirt Obi get?
That IPOB goat is stingy, he can't even change shirts.

1 Like

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by JOemmy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
Munamoqel:
He sounds dull no dept

Obi's accent is still far better than buhari's own u all voted for I hardly understands anything he says any time I listen to him speak. If obi's from consumption to production is not clear enough idea for ur likes then it shows and exposes ur bigotry and hatred.

19 Likes

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by Munamoqel: 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
JOemmy:

Obi's accent is still far better than buhari's own u all voted for I hardly understands anything he says any time I listen to him speak. If obi's from consumption to production is not clear enough idea for ur likes then it shows and exposes ur bigotry and hatred.
see you big mouth which production is he talking of with his supermarket selling foriegn item's

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by codedguy1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
Munamoqel:
He sounds dull no dept

Why did you not compare him with his fellow major presidential candidates.

It is Bulaba and Dubai president that are supposed to be intelligent and have depth abi?

Which clarity of idea has Balablu and Dubai lord given since.

No be your fault.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by Penguin2: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
Munamoqel:
he appeals to only certain group like endsar IPOB frustrated crew Igbo people etc the SDP candidate is better

Then start promoting the SDP candidate online, with his eyes like owl undecided

And come out and vote for him on Election Day. No need to attack Peter Obi.

19 Likes

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by Munamoqel: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
codedguy1:

Why did you not compare him with his fellow major presidential candidates.

It is Bulaba and Dubai president that are supposed to be intelligent and have depth?

Which clarity of idea has Balablu and Dubai lord given since.

No be your fault.

honestly Atiku speaks more coherent ,with clearity of taught , brilliance and Authority more than obi with a clownish female voice , uninspiring and zero intellect .he doesn't even understand what he says by qouting false and unverifiable data , outright lies and just cashing in on the emotion of Igbo , endsar tired youths ,

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by codedguy1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
Munamoqel:
honestly Atiku speaks more coherent ,with clearity of taught , brilliance and Authority more than obi with a clownish female voice , uninspiring and zero intellect .he doesn't even understand what he says by qouting false and unverifiable data , outright lies and just cashing in on the emotion of Igbo , endsar tired youths ,

I wouldn't waste my time engaging you.

It seems you are the unintelligent one.

17 Likes

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by OKEMKPI: 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:
The real odumodu blvck

Atiku is coming

13 Likes

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by Munamoqel: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Penguin2:

Then start promoting the SDP candidate online, with his eyes like owl undecided

And come out and vote for him on Election Day. No need to attack Peter Obi.
obi is dull and uninspiring with a horrible female and chocked voice . Listening to him is nuesating and sickening for a leader wanna be .his presentation lack flow ,ideas or depth .he is even confused . Obi and brilliance are parallel lines please listen to sawo olu of Lagos .soludu Sunusi el rufai fashola obyy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures by Munamoqel: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ok
codedguy1:

I wouldn't waste my time engaging you.

It seems you are the unintelligent one.
you are too blank to say anything

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / Moment Yakubu Gowon Heard About His Overthrow While In Uganda / Even "Usually Boning "Muazu Had To Laugh At This Jay-jay Okocha's Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.