Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss (3339 Views)

Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos / “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures / Peter Obi Looking Dashing In Ankara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by wwwihy: 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Satire:

In the Midst of Peter Obi looking Confused about his Phone's Loss, did he mistakenly put on Tinubu's trade marked Fila?

1 Share

Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by wwwihy: 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
The cap looks good on him though

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by Ever8090: 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
No be Photoshop be that?..those of you who have made it in life, thank God and make sure you hold it very tight...poverty can kill I swear...I am running fever every evening as a result of thinking...how does it feel to have a million Naira in one's bank account?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by Reality3080: 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
wwwihy:
Satire:

In the Midst of Peter Obi looking Confused about his Phone's Loss, did he mistakenly put on Tinubu's trade marked Fila?

comrade u are doing well
Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by Titto93(m): 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
D thought of peter obi becoming d next president kept u awake to photoshop dis crap.
We don't wanna see dis cap in peter obi's head again not even in photoshop

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by vizboy(m): 3:03am On Apr 25, 2022
Titto93:
D thought of peter obi becoming d next president kept u awake to photoshop dis crap.
The thing is too much. Everywhere in Nairaland it's peter obi this and that... Seems like he is the candidate to beat

9 Likes

Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by Kpengla(m): 3:31am On Apr 25, 2022
Titto93:

Tell them
Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by funmi37: 3:47am On Apr 25, 2022
The cap doesn't fit him, but nice job done by the person that put it on him.

Meanwhile 5 things we learnt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPSFaE-kaoE
Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by potbelly(m): 3:50am On Apr 25, 2022
poor photoshop...

1 Like

Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by seanwilliam(m): 4:09am On Apr 25, 2022
Ever8090:
No be Photoshop be that?..those of you who have made it in life, thank God and make sure you hold it very tight...poverty can kill I swear...I am running fever every evening as a result of thinking...how does it feel to have a million Naira in one's bank account?
lol funny but true.

But then one million is not even a big deed again now bro for this economy ..
Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by Ever8090: 4:20am On Apr 25, 2022
seanwilliam:
lol funny but true.

But then one million is not even a big deed again now bro for this economy ..
bross...it's a very big deal despite the economy, if I get just 1 million now, I believe I will never come down here again
Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by Heavensent01(m): 5:20am On Apr 25, 2022
vizboy:

The thing is too much. Everywhere in Nairaland it's peter obi this and that... Seems like he is the candidate to beat

Candidate to beat grin grin grin

even his kinsmen will vote Atiku million times before him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by shortIGBOman: 6:17am On Apr 25, 2022
We dey wait Peter Obi for North. We go use Stones rearrange that his four cornered Head. grin grin

Igbo can never rule this Country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by MonkeyMods(m): 6:23am On Apr 25, 2022
Cursed fila
Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by drmuchin: 8:21am On Apr 25, 2022
Rubbish post
Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by helinues: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2022
Sentiment apart, which of the Pdp aspirants that have shown interest in the party ticket can Obi defeat? Tambuwal? Wike?
Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by helinues: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2022
drmuchin:
Rubbish post

But if na about Tinubu, it would have made your morning bah?
Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by amuwo1980: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2022
Photoshop
Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2022
vizboy:

Not just in nairaland, it's even more vociferous in Twitter!

Hunger and hopelessness is beginning to reset Nigerians to fight for their lives grin grin
Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 25, 2022
shortIGBOman:
We dey wait Peter Obi for North. We go use Stones rearrange that his four cornered Head. grin grin

Igbo can never rule this Country.

Yoruba man, why not wait for him in Oshogbo or your other rustic towns? Why are you claiming North? Does deception and treachery run in your blood?

1 Like

Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by Akponmfet: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2022
PETER OKORO.
This one will get only 10 votes,all from IPOB.
grin grin grin
Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by shortIGBOman: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Yoruba man, why not wait for him in Oshogbo or your other rustic towns? Why are you claiming North? Does deception and treachery run in your blood?

Emeka, I don talk my own. We dey wait Peter Obi in the North, with his flat Head. He go collect enough Stones from us. grin grin grin

Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country.
Quote me anywhere.

Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by 1870yh: 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Sentiment apart, which of the Pdp aspirants that have shown interest in the party ticket can Obi defeat? Tambuwal? Wike?
[/s]
Re: Photo: In The Midst Of Peter Obi Looking Confused About His Phone's Loss by 1870yg: 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
helinues:

But if na about Tinubu, it would have made your morning bah?
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck, Tinubu And Obi: Pictures Are Clearer Now / Meet Anthony Ifeobu The Unknown 'Gun-Penis' Man Who's A Wife-snatcher / Emefiele Launches Fresh Plot Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.