Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes (554 Views)

Chief Ray Morphy Dumps Tinubu, Says APC Selling Comedy Of Gaffes / Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo / Femi Fani-kayode‏ Describes Buhari As A Senility And Diseased Minded Creature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by gozmok1(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2022
TINIBU is the worst disgrace of a presidential candidate never before seen in the history of Nigeria.

Nobody can hire this braindead to manage a pure water company let alone Nigeria in all fairness and sincerity.

Anybody wishing Tinubu on Nigerians is an enemy of the people.

Nigerians have suffered a lot oh God. Let us not face another plague.

Some of his GAFFES

-"God bless PDAPC."
-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."
-"Poisoned communion chalice."
-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."
-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"
-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."
-"A townhall is hulaba loo labaalol laba."
-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."
-"Broom! broom!! broom!!!brooooommm."
-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"
-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."
-"Turning the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."
-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"
-''We shall manage hunger"
-"High prices is here"
- "We will take away their purchasing power"
-"4 year course 4yr Job, 7 year course 7yr Job"
- " Recruit 50 million youth into the army"
- "I single handedly made buhari president"
- " They will labour in vain"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

AND MANY MORE

6 Likes

Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by Moh247: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2022
cheesy

Nsogbu Nsogbu politics

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by Ogbuefi2020: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2022
Moh247:
cheesy

Nsogbu Nsogbu politics

If you know the meaning on Nzogbu Nzogbu you will know that it's the real bedrock of democracy where power belongs to the masses and not few cabals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by Phoen1X: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2022
Moh247:
cheesy

Nsogbu Nsogbu politics

Make una tell baba tinubu the bitter truth,..the stinking,crying grandma (he once referd to his then deputy,kofoworola burknor)is now far sharper than him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by Moh247: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2022
Phoen1X:
Make una tell baba tinubu the bitter truth,..the stinking,crying grandma (he once referd to his then deputy,kofoworola burknor)is now far sharper than him.

Lol

Another Nsogbu Nsogbu boy

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by BATified2023: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2022
Moh247:
cheesy

Nsogbu Nsogbu politics

what relegated their fathers n forefathers will relegate them too

It’s not a surprise the so called major tribe in Nigeria is yet to produce president for good 50 years
Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by Lanretoye(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2022
Sign of no brain-nstead of someone to wake up and prepare for legitimate and purposeful endeavors,you will be looking for gaffes of someone your entire generation dead and unborn can never level up with.
Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by Crystalom5: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2022
Bulaba?

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by Moh247: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2022
BATified2023:

It’s not a surprise the so called major tribe in Nigeria is yet to produce president for good 50 years

No VP in 40, no Senate President in 15

A whole 40 million people

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by gozmok1(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2022
Muhammad
tinibu your paymaster cannot win

Moh247:

No VP in 40, no Senate President in 15

A whole 40 million people
Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by Moh247: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2022
gozmok1:

Muhammad
tinibu your paymaster cannot win

Gozmok... No Ibo would be President in your life time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by tungamaje: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2022
The day I watched the A town, different from balabloo, blue-hoo, bulaba video, I couldn't control my laughter. My little daughter came to know why dad was laughing. After listening, she asked me, daddy what is he saying? Is he alright? I didn't know what to tell her. Very funny
Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by Zionmdde: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2022
BATified2023:

And how has that stopped you from living in the shanties of mushin and ajegunle.

And how has it stopped many igbos from owning houses in lekki, ikoyi, chevron??

To show how tribalistic you guys are, the guy wrote down the senseless rants of a senile old man and u are here attacking a tribe that might not even be his
Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by ganisucks(f): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

If you know the meaning on Nzogbu Nzogbu you will know that it's the real bedrock of democracy where power belongs to the masses and not few cabals

That letter was not written by Ndi-Igbo. It was written by someone from another ethnic group. No Igbo man will whittle down the ruggedness and strength of the elephant.
Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2022
Moh247:
cheesy

Nsogbu Nsogbu politics

Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by ItsTutsi(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2022
Moh247:

Gozmok... No Ibo would be President in your life time
Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by HydraFeeds(m): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2022
Our politicians are representation of whom we are as Nigerians .

All the three candidates are not good enough to lead

Tinubu is like an iPhone with bad battery (health issues) and cracked screen(multiple allegations against him ) though high productivity.

Atiku is like a Samsung phone with average battery(manageable health) ,cracked screen (multiple allegations against him ) and bad camera (tacit agreement to alternate presidency between North and South) average productivity.

Obi is like an Itel phone with good battery(good health) ,loud speaker(spurious statistics ,abusive and intolerant followers)slightly cracked screen (lesser allegations against him compared to the aforementioned) but low quality and productivity .
Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by ItsTutsi(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2022
Ibo are cursed and second class citizens! They will never rule this country, na to shout "no leferendum no erection until Jesus comes
ganisucks:

That letter was not written by Ndi-Igbo. It was written by someone from another ethnic group. No Igbo man will whittle down the ruggedness and strength of the elephant.
Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by Realrealfact: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2022
Peter obi is better
Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by WarriorHero: 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is the height of stupidity and this is what Amoda's urchins are calling wisdom! grin grin grin grin

Moh247:
cheesy

Nsogbu Nsogbu politics

Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by omonnakoda: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
No doubt Tinubu is showing signs of old age. It is dishonest to argue otherwise.
Particularly when talking he is slow and sometimes has difficulty finding the right words. Still he has shown more engagement with the issues than Buhari. In the worst case scenario if he wins and cannot continue Shettima will take over and I hope his Yoruba supporters are already reconciled to that.
Another scenario is that he wins , declines mentally slowly and continues as a puppet of some kind of cabal. Who are the cabal members likely to be. A third scenario is that he is able to govern effectively even with his obvious problems

All scenarios are possible
I do not support Tinubu for several reasons but his health is not an issue for me . If he cannot continue he will be replaced and his supporters should prepare for that
Re: Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes by descarado: 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
ganisucks:

You really don't know the history of that chant. It never fails to learn more instead of presenting ITK front.
Dear, nobody knows it all.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback:Don't Join Christian In Oduduwa Agitation: SW Islamic Group To Members / Tinubu/shettima Ticket; Nigeria Heading Towards The Taliban Afghan Route / Just In: Peter Obi In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.