Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,235 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Man Arrested For Defiling Three-Year-Old In Lagos Day Care - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Defiling Three-Year-Old In Lagos Day Care (397 Views)

Man Arrested For Defiling 3-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Day Care / Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage / 49-Year-Old Stepfather Rapes 15-Year-Old In Edo With Her Mother's Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Defiling Three-Year-Old In Lagos Day Care by EBMedia: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2022
IGBERETV report

Man Arrested For Defiling Three-Year-Old In Lagos Day Care

A man identified simply as Nonso has been arrested for defiling a 3-year-old girl in a Lagos day care centre.

Executive Secretary of the state's Domestic and Sexual Violence Agency, Titilola Vivour-Adeniyi said the suspect was arrested after the mother of the child filed a complaint on the 14th of December, 2022.

Adeniyi said;

“The case was reported by the mother of the survivor at the agency on the 14th of December, 2022.

“The DSVA Field Operations Officers reported the case at the Family Support Unit of the Ikotun Police Station.

“DPO Ojajuni of Ikotun Police Station said the suspect was already in custody. He briefed the DSVA team that the perpetrator would be charged to court on the 19th of December, 2022.

“During proceedings at the Samuel Ilori Court, Ogba, the survivor’s mother recounted her daughter’s defilement ordeal while at the day care centre.

“The court ruled that the perpetrator be remanded till the 14th of February, 2023 pending DPP’s legal advice.”

Vivour-Adeniyi who noted that perpetrators of such heinous crimes would be prosecuted, also called on parents to ensure their children and wards are cared for at registered and approved schools and day care centres in the state.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmgSv6Rtm6S/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Three-Year-Old In Lagos Day Care by ahnie: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2022
Pelvic poacher
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Three-Year-Old In Lagos Day Care by ahnie: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2022
What's the excitement in defiling a minor?
I still do not Gerrit?
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Three-Year-Old In Lagos Day Care by ahnie: 10:31am On Dec 23, 2022
That orangutan should be stoned to death I detest rapist.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Three-Year-Old In Lagos Day Care by Mrfixitt(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2022
ahnie:
What's the excitement in defiling a minor?
I still do not Gerrit?
That man should be castrated asap. Anyone that tries such on my daughter will die painfully
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Three-Year-Old In Lagos Day Care by ahnie: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2022
Mrfixitt:
That man should be castrated asap. Anyone that tries such on my daughter will die painfully
They cannot even try such.
More reasons why I always cloud my kids with fire,RPGs n brimstones
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Three-Year-Old In Lagos Day Care by Suunnn(f): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2022
EBMedia:
IGBERETV report

Treat the idiot well enough
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Three-Year-Old In Lagos Day Care by LILTJAY: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2022
A man identified simply as Nonso

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Three-Year-Old In Lagos Day Care by holluwizzy: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2022
Government is supposed to make a law to castrate anyone caught

EBMedia:
IGBERETV report

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Three-Year-Old In Lagos Day Care by Jennyclay(f): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
Oh no! not again cry. 3 years old child

Let's be realistic, What really attract men to toddlers Men brags that with #500 or indomie you can take a lady to bed yet they go about defiling toddlers sad

Women should never put her female child under the care of any man not even her father.

This man should be castrated.

(1) (Reply)

NAF Airstrike Kills Two Boko Haram Commanders, 40 Members In Niger / Gunmen Kidnap Cross River Commissioner For Women Affairs / Court Sentences Man To Life In Prison Defiling Three-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.