Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Oyo Police Parade Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Recover N7.5m - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyo Police Parade Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Recover N7.5m (25893 Views)

Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway / Imo Police Parade Kidnappers, Traditional Ruler, Native Doctor, Pastor, Others / Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Police Parade Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Recover N7.5m by Jennyclay(f): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
Fira09:

Rule 3 broken
Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun.
The rate at which this lady use derogatory terms against men on this Forum is out of hand.
Please endeavour to make justice to the comment, thanks.
what have I done wrong oga banner? abi are you among those kidnappers paraded for terrorizing Lagos-ibadan expressway? undecided

Please leave me alone o
Re: Oyo Police Parade Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Recover N7.5m by Maxitomxane(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
EBMedia:
Oyo Police Parade Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos-Ibadan Higway, Recover N7.5m Cash (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1434593/oyo-police-parade-kidnappers-terrorizing-lagos-ibadan-higway-recover-n7-5m-cash-photos/

God bless, protect and direct all the men of the force giving their all to protect and safeguard the lives of Nigerian Citizens.
May God continue to expose the demonic humans terrorizing innocent people.
Amen.
Re: Oyo Police Parade Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Recover N7.5m by blackboy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
The pictures of the kidnappers I am seeing are 99% Fulani. I live in the north.
Liesssss lies lies
Re: Oyo Police Parade Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Recover N7.5m by oluwatofunmi70s: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
Hausa-Fulani collaborating with Yoruba bad elements to distabilize South-West region.Burn them all!!!Hausa-Fulani collaborating with Yoruba bad elements to distabilize South-West region.Burn them all!!!...
Re: Oyo Police Parade Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Recover N7.5m by OGwales(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
I am very sure these criminals paraded are some of the idiotic amala and ewedu miscreants who log on to Nairaland with multiple accounts to praise Thiefnubuu.

Check the shape of their heads.

I am sure you are one of those from the yeast who can't travel to their hometown but hates the builder of good Lagos they enjoying. Stop hating on your landlord.

Re: Oyo Police Parade Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Recover N7.5m by caesymore(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men & crime are like 5 & 6.

Sentence these animals to life Imprisonment.. Biko.

embittered Jenny, may God give you a nice gbola to reset your thinking, after all that might be the solution to all your ranting
Re: Oyo Police Parade Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Recover N7.5m by Unrated900(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
Philipmoon2:
If this incident happened in imo, Abia, Anambra or Ebonyi, they will tag them IPOB

This is just 1 over 30

Compare to daily abductions and killings by your esn and Igbos sorry ipigs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Fainted After Being Robbed By Okada Man In Lagos; Lady Narrates. Photos / Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Kills Her Husband With An Axe Over Christmas Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.