Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

In Peter Obi Anambra Goats Were Giving To Students As Price For 1st Position - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Peter Obi Anambra Goats Were Giving To Students As Price For 1st Position (594 Views)

Rice Millers Hail Ebonyi Governor's Ban On Rice Scaling As Price Crashes To ₦15K / Pictures Of Peter Obi & Anambra State Traditional Rulers / Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Peter Obi Anambra Goats Were Giving To Students As Price For 1st Position by PandoraObi: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
What a wonder

Re: In Peter Obi Anambra Goats Were Giving To Students As Price For 1st Position by yarimo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
Richest people ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Peter Obi Anambra Goats Were Giving To Students As Price For 1st Position by dumahi(m): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
grin The truth is that the main problem with Nigeria is STUPIDITY especially among the youths. That's why we asked you not to elect Buhari in 2015 but you refused. Then, you started crying, regretting, and begging.

Yet, you are still not ashamed of your poor sense of judgement. It is really true that a fool is he who doesn't know and doesn't know that he doesn't know.

When you have never seen a $100 bill, if someone gives it to you, you might insult him/her. No wonder Jesus Christ said you shouldn't give precious jewelry to pigs because they will trample it underfoot, and turn to attack you.

Let me explain the goat prizes only for those whose brains have not become like that of Tinubu. The goats were meant to teach the kids how to own and manage wealth from early years.

Only fools will mock this just like only fools mock someone for quoting statistics while discussing economics.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Peter Obi Anambra Goats Were Giving To Students As Price For 1st Position by OnyeAshuaUru: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
A typical BATstard on Nairaland can't afford any of those goats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Peter Obi Anambra Goats Were Giving To Students As Price For 1st Position by pdppower: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
Was it Peter O I that asked them to be given the goats?

1 Like

Re: In Peter Obi Anambra Goats Were Giving To Students As Price For 1st Position by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
Goats? far better than what we the Omoluabis were given during Covid 19 lockdown.

6 Likes

Re: In Peter Obi Anambra Goats Were Giving To Students As Price For 1st Position by Shetemi12(m): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
A typical BATstard on Nairaland can't afford any of those goats

Congratulations to your father for rearing goats!

2 Likes

Re: In Peter Obi Anambra Goats Were Giving To Students As Price For 1st Position by MrColdsweat: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
ThEGodBRoThEr2:
Goats? far better than what we the Omoluabis were given during Covid 19 lockdown.
Rats?

Please tell me it's not true.
Re: In Peter Obi Anambra Goats Were Giving To Students As Price For 1st Position by Nightwolf1: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
What a wonder

Your eyes go red tire... Your agony go increase pass like this very soon grin

4 Likes

Re: In Peter Obi Anambra Goats Were Giving To Students As Price For 1st Position by OnyeAshuaUru: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
Shetemi12:

Congratulations to your father for rearing goats!
Shame unto you for your inability to afford a goat.

2 Likes

Re: In Peter Obi Anambra Goats Were Giving To Students As Price For 1st Position by greenermodels: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
On a serious note,I would like to buy goats for my children, that's a profitable way to teach them responsibility and profit making at an early age. How this news concerns Peter Obi is beyond me o. The school is even a missionary school rather than a government school.

2 Likes

Re: In Peter Obi Anambra Goats Were Giving To Students As Price For 1st Position by OldNairalander(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
If only the foolish op knows how this practice of giving children goats to manage at their early age is behind the entrepreneural and managerial skills which have led to high level of economic freedom among the Igbos. He won't open this thread

I spent some part of my childhood under my Igbo maternal grandmother and anytime her goat gives birth, she will share it among the children to manage till they grow.
A very brilliant idea.

2 Likes

Re: In Peter Obi Anambra Goats Were Giving To Students As Price For 1st Position by Ofunaofu: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
OldNairalander:
If only the foolish op knows how this practice of giving children goats to manage at their early age is behind the entrepreneural and high level of economic freedom among the Igbos. He won't open this thread

Don't mind that OP

Can he even afford just one of those goats

2 Likes

Re: In Peter Obi Anambra Goats Were Giving To Students As Price For 1st Position by Realrealfact: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
Peter Obi is better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Peter Obi Anambra Goats Were Giving To Students As Price For 1st Position by eagleu: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nice thread in support of Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: In Peter Obi Anambra Goats Were Giving To Students As Price For 1st Position by Naijanascam: 4:55am On Dec 26, 2022
Onyeiberibe
No wonder you are still asslicking@ 50 without sense....... those goats are far more valuable and economic impact to the kids and their families.....

Olodo

(1) (Reply)

Kwara: For Supporting Osuwa Mov't ,police Goes After Top Okada Riders In Ilorin / Awa Ibom APC Leaders Secretly Working For Atiku Abubakar – Godswill Akpabio / Nnpp’s Kwankwaso Unveils Presidential Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.