Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Onion Irrigation Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Onion Irrigation Farm (431 Views)

Irrigation Farm Machinery & Equipment For Sale | Installation In Nigeria / Obiano Inspects Rice Irrigation At Ogbaru As Anambra Targets 600,000 MT Of Rice / Irrigation For Tree Crops (COCOA, PLANTAIN, APPLE, PAWPAW, GUAVA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onion Irrigation Farm by WarrenC(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
Starting up an irrigation farm can really be a stressful venture, but it's worth it.

Presently, I am cultivating onion, using water close to a nearby river to irrigate it.

I will be uploading pictures of the farm and step by step explanation.

The first step is getting a land close to the river.
The land I had to lobby and drag with some other persons who wanted to farm as well.

Fortunately I got the land.
I cleared it to the surface and tilled the soil.

Then I made nursery bed for the onion seed.
Re: Onion Irrigation Farm by WarrenC(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
Here is the onion seed that is to be nursed.

Re: Onion Irrigation Farm by WarrenC(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
The bed I prepared for the nursery.
The nursery was nursed for 7weeks, although the growth was slow due to lack of frequent watering

Re: Onion Irrigation Farm by Tohsynetita1: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
which country is this?
Re: Onion Irrigation Farm by kingharzy: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
nice one OP.

Where can one source quality seeds preferably within Abuja and Kaduna or can deliver to these locations.
Re: Onion Irrigation Farm by Tohsynetita1: 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
kingharzy:
nice one OP.

Where can one source quality seeds preferably within Abuja and Kaduna or can deliver to these locations.
message 080 3154250 nine

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Chicken Buyers Needed / Suppliers Wanted / Why Are U Till Using Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.