Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook (23346 Views)

Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) / President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) / Your Mouth Is Meant For Eating, Not MouthAction – Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by BItt: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
Why the recent constant attacks on Facebook
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by Shawl001(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, any Christian that participates in the celebration of Xmas will end up in Hell. The bible commands we Christians to celebrate the death of our lord Jesus (Luke 22:19b; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26) and not his birth. Any Christian celebrating what is contrary to the bible commandment will end up in eternal pain. Do not celebrate Xmas to avoid regrettable consequences. Jesus was mentioned in the Holy Quran but you'll never find any of our Muslim brothers and sister celebrating his birth sad

Me, way I don go buy Chicken and fish...to do small get together. You don't know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by jullary(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, any Christian that participates in the celebration of Xmas will end up in Hell. The bible commands we Christians to celebrate the death of our lord Jesus (Luke 22:19b; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26) and not his birth. Any Christian celebrating what is contrary to the bible commandment will end up in eternal pain. Do not celebrate Xmas to avoid regrettable consequences. Jesus was mentioned in the Holy Quran but you'll never find any of our Muslim brothers and sister celebrating his birth sad
everything for christian side is hell fire!
So appreciating his birth turns sin?!
As if the GSM phone you are using is inside the bible! If u are not celebrating let those that wish celebrate in peace, and you are not holier than most of them either. The whites seff that brought the religion are celebrating it.
U mention muslims, are they not celebrating there prophet (mohammed S.A.W) birthday?!

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by fmonigent(m): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
inumidun2010:

Oga go and rest and WAKE UP AGAIN... Even ANGELS announced the BIRTH OF CHRIST... Who am I not to CELEBRATE HIM...

I tire o
she ne em problem bi dat ni?
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by clems88(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
GOTVee:
someone should pls come and carry this latest mad man in town shocked . Pls which brand of weed do you take .

4 Likes

Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by DonXavi(m): 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
Crazy dictator. Museveni thinks Facebook is Uganda that he can dictate to anyhow he likes? All these African dictators who think they are some sort of mini god should know that the world is advancing and leaving them behind.
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by judedwriter(m): 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
inumidun2010:

Oga go and rest and WAKE UP AGAIN... Even ANGELS announced the BIRTH OF CHRIST... Who am I not to CELEBRATE HIM...

God bless you.

Why shouldn't we celebrate God's greatest gift to mankind?? There was serious celebration among the angels at his birth.

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by cl0r0x: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
Some of you are commenting without using your brains. These social media giants like to play god and act as if they are above any government.
Keep that shit banned.
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by chairmanawe(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
Idiots
GOTVee:

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by afadi2410: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
GOTVee:

That one concern you
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by Rayjnr: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
unclejb2:
Buhari's mates.... Old men with nothing to offer except chaos and anarchy

China wey no dey do Facebook don die?
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by zudozz: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
Buhari's cousin
Bloody Animal!
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by Rayjnr: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pairing:
This one is a full time dictatorship

But china banned it a long time ago
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by Rayjnr: 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kingpele:
Backward Africa caused by its useless leaders..I don't know what is wrong with our continent

So china also is backward?
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by Coldie(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
Poor countries sabi flex muscles lol.

They know Facebook isn’t making any reasonable money in uganda, enough for uganda to bully them that’s y they want to take it to continental level
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by Rayjnr: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
seyoops4u:

Nigeria seems to be moving towards that too.

If people dare vote Tinubu, he has that tendency to do the same. According to one of his videos

Tinubu don win already
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by Peppysco: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
GOTVee:

You're still a slave to colonization, wake up bro. Your forefathers were slaughtered, manhandled and forced against their will in order to accept their colonial names and religion but here you are accepting with ease. Religion is a powerful tool used to keep you and others in check. They changed your name, your dressing, your religion and your culture, isn't that modern slavery? You better wake up and realize that all this is nothing but a scam.

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by alekuwodo(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ruling since 1986!, Africa is of ancestors walahi talahi.
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by maasoap(m): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
drips8:
The dictator/president intentionally banned Facebook to avoid criticisms and scrutiny of his government.

He also couldn't use Facebook for his propaganda so he banned the platform.

You typed and posted nonsense you had on your mind. Below is what I accepted as fact.

The Uganda government blocked Facebook after the social media giant deleted hundreds of accounts of National Resistance Movement (NRM) supporters it suspected to be fake during the General Election last year.

The NRM is the ruling Party.

There have been several attempts to negotiate the unblocking of Facebook, but without tangible results. Facebook refused to comply with the government demands to restore deleted accounts.
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by unclejb2(m): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
Rayjnr:

China wey no dey do Facebook don die?
China created their own social media platforms.... Create your own and finance it
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by MadamExcellency: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, any Christian that participates in the celebration of Xmas will end up in Hell. The bible commands us Christians to celebrate the death of our lord Jesus (Luke 22:19b; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26) and not his birth. Any Christian celebrating what is contrary to the bible commandment will end up in eternal pain. Do not celebrate Xmas to avoid regrettable consequences. Jesus was mentioned in the Holy Quran but you'll never find any of our Muslim brothers and sister celebrating his birth sad

Give your life to Jesus Christ and have the experience of the new birth then the Holy Spirit will personally help you with the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by Mrfixitt(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Elon musk Twitter to follow
Black men thinking like animals in the bush
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by Mrfixitt(m): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, any Christian that participates in the celebration of Xmas will end up in Hell. The bible commands we Christians to celebrate the death of our lord Jesus (Luke 22:19b; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26) and not his birth. Any Christian celebrating what is contrary to the bible commdandment will end up in eternal pain. Do not celebrate Xmas to avoid regrettable consequences. Jesus was mentioned in the Holy Quran but you'll never find any of our Muslim brothers and sister celebrating his birth sad
This headslamer again ?

2 Likes

Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by SmartPolician: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
I have been hearing that name as a president since I was a kid!
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by pansophist(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
Yoweri Kataaha Museveni reminds me of the quote from Nietzsche.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster - Federick Nietzsche.

This man defeated Milton Obote and Idi Amin and capture power in 1986, the Ugandans saw him as a candlelight of hope, just as Nigerians see Peter Obi, but it's close to forty years, and he is the definition of what he fought against.

Everyone knows that Boby Wine won the 2021 Ugandan presidential election, but Museveni refused to step down and let democracy takes his place, this man wants to die in power like Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe.

5 Likes

Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by zumbigbo(m): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Grandpapa who should be massaging his goats in the backyard - geripoliticians - we know his age-mate in the upcoming naija election.
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by HNICEARTH: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
African leaders always scared of media platforms they cant control
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by dec2(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
Even angels & the 3 wise men celebrated his birth when the whole world barely have a knowledge of him. How much more now that the gospel has been preached almost throughout the world.

GOTVee:
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by Guyman01: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
jullary:
everything for christian side is hell fire!
So appreciating his birth turns sin?!
As if the GSM phone you are using is inside the bible! If u are not celebrating let those that wish celebrate in peace, and you are not holier than most of them either. The whites seff that brought the religion are celebrating it.
U mention muslims, are they not celebrating there prophet (mohammed S.A.W) birthday?!
That guy is from MURIC

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by asksteve(m): 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
GOTVee:

Instead of bringing an issue you know close to nothing about to the public domain and talk like you are vast in it, why not find someone with a better understanding than you and ask questions?
Re: Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook by adexoramo(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nigeria government should please regulate social media in Nigeria especially that tiktok. That app has been hijacked by olosho. They are making it difficult for someone like me to find an educative content.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture / South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims / Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.