Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Want To Sell My Adsense Enabled Site - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Want To Sell My Adsense Enabled Site (131 Views)

Where Can I Sell My Udemy Account / I Want To Sell My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Adsense Enabled Site by ismalmuhd: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
I want to sell my website with the adsense account attached.
it is a Nigerian adsense account, payment received more than 15 times and has been verified since 2017.

the domain is Africaexplained.com.ng and interested buyers can reachout to me with offers via my email coolibsonbay@gmail.com

the only reason i'm selling is because i have a new account and i lost interest in the niche of the current website.

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Corporate Website At An Affordable Price / How To Fix Low Adsense CPC Income Earning On Your Blog / Yescool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.