Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut (951 Views)

Hell On Earth’ As Violence Escalates In Sudan’s El-fasher / 'Bakhmut Is Down' - Russia Captures Bakhmut City In Ukraine (Photo) / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by rottennaija(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAeh3RPmrIc

Just one little provocation in Bakhmut and this is how Russia responded. This is why Ukrainian officials were saying, “we don’t know where Russians are getting their weapons from,” as weapons stockpiles run low in the west. In the words of my Liberians folks, “war na good, man!”

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by Onucs(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
OMG, this is hell on earth

Why does man have to build something like this hoping to one day use it on man. it is insane
Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
One can't blame Putin for the war. The west are their own problems.
Naa dem go use their hand solve their problem

5 Likes

Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by Watcharena: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
Instruments of destruction

1 Like

Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by VeryWickedGoat: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ride on sir!! grin
I'm ready to sacrifice my fiancee for Putin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by rottennaija(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
the squad that’s asking Zelensky to order for their return because their soldiers are dying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q7SA9w8i1A

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by BentizilL: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
I pity the Ukrainian people... cry shocked

3 Likes

Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by rottennaija(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Ride on sir!! grin
I'm ready to sacrifice my fiancee for Putin.
Bamsolutely

2 Likes

Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
rottennaija:
https:/RPmrIc

Just one little provocation in Bakhmut and this is how Russia responded. This is why Ukrainian officials were saying, “we don’t know where Russians are getting their weapons from,” as weapons stockpiles run low in the west. In the words of my Liberians folks, “war na good, man!”

They western clowns think Russia that produces weapons hope on the west they day dream

I told them Russia has it own chip factory for weapons manufacturing.

In Bakhmut Russia is doing meat Grinding killing Ukraine one by one.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by Alamkir: 1:11am On Dec 24, 2022
real hell on earth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by iHateFraudsters: 8:04am On Dec 24, 2022
But I thought Ukraine is winning the war?

I refuse to believe this grin

5 Likes

Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by texazzpete(m): 8:06am On Dec 24, 2022
Bakhmut that Russians have been assaulting for months and they've failed to take. Where Russians have been slaughtered like cattle as Wagner sends herds of untrained mobiks to die.

Standard Russian propaganda to turns things around on its head. Make no mistake, Bakhmut is HELL for both Ukraine and Russia, but Russia has suffered by far the larger casualties.

All this carnage because one coward had fantasies about stealing another countries territory.

rottennaija:
This is why Ukrainian officials were saying, “we don’t know where Russians are getting their weapons from,” as weapons stockpiles run low in the west. In the words of my Liberians folks, “war na good, man!”

Weapon stockpiles in the West are more than sufficient to crush Russia if they tried themselves in a conventional war. As it stands, Ukraine has barely received up to 5% of Western conventional capability. and yet they are happily showing Russia pepper.

1 Like

Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by obedience4(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

They western clowns think Russia that produces weapons hope on the west they day dream

I told them Russia has it own chip factory for weapons manufacturing.

In Bakhmut Russia is doing meat Grinding killing Ukraine one by one.

The same bakhmut that zelensky visited two days ago grin
Putin sons una Mumu sha
Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2022
obedience4:

The same bakhmut that zelensky visited two days ago grin
Putin sons una Mumu sha

You know my trade mark move to the next door I don't have time for insult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by joyandfaith: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
I thought Russia has taken control of Bakhmut.

1 Like

Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by Hotice085: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
joyandfaith:
I thought Russia has taken control of Bakhmut.

rottennaija is truly rotten person especially intellectual wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by Incredible128: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
All hail pro Putin luuuunatics!!! angry
and the funny thing is, these people sit in their peaceful regions and type these shitty things grin grin grin. If war comes now, they'll be the first to run grin grin grin
Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aren’t they winning the war against Russia ?? �Oh I thought Ukraine was going to supply Europe with electricity lol...
Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by Otobong3374(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Putin Supporters In This Nairaland Are Typical Shithole & Brainless.
Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by bassdow: 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
rottennaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAeh3RPmrIc

Russia doesn't need to IMPORT weapons because they are the (1st or 2nd) Largest Weapons manufacturer in the world.

and recently, they have even increased productions to accommodate other countries that depends on them.

who knows, maybe Russia is readying themselves for something much bigger, else why have they continued to gentle on Ukraine, and only temporarily get serious WhenEver Ukraine provocates them such as bombing the Crimea bridge (that only damaged just a section of the bridge) or the latest attack on Bakhmut .

and Russia is so Random & unPredictable, you really can't tell what they would or wouldn't respond to.

Recall they did nothing when their Ship was drowned, equally did nothing (at least to best of public observation) on few other occassions

2 Likes

Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by bassdow: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
bassdow:

Russia doesn't need to IMPORT weapons because they are the (2nd) Largest Weapons manufacturer in the world.

and recently, they have even increased productions to accommodate other countries that depends on them.

who knows, maybe Russia is readying themselves for something much bigger, else why have they continued to gentle on Ukraine, and only temporarily get serious WhenEver Ukraine provocates them such as bombing the Crimea bridge (that only damaged just a section of the bridge) or the latest attack on Bakhmut .

and Russia is so Random & unPredictable, you really can't tell what they would or wouldn't respond to.

Recall they did nothing when their Ship was drowned, equally did nothing (at least to best of public observation) on few other occassions

I think I've found reason why Russia has no interest in totally destroying Ukraine

The whole point is that the western commentariat largely forgets that Russia’s core agenda is not about territorial conquest — much as Ukraine is vital to Russian interests — but about NATO expansion. And that has not changed.

which equally explains why Russia seems to not bother holding captured lands for long. It's like they're only interested in holding onto important lands, why ensuring that other areas are not Healthy enough to stand a Fight
Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by ocelot2006(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
texazzpete:
Bakhmut that Russians have been assaulting for months and they've failed to take. Where Russians have been slaughtered like cattle as Wagner sends herds of untrained mobiks to die.

Standard Russian propaganda to turns things around on its head. Make no mistake, Bakhmut is HELL for both Ukraine and Russia, but Russia has suffered by far the larger casualties.

All this carnage because one coward had fantasies about stealing another countries territory.

Weapon stockpiles in the West are more than sufficient to crush Russia if they tried themselves in a conventional war. As it stands, Ukraine has barely received up to 5% of Western conventional capability. and yet they are happily showing Russia pepper.

You think Bakhmut's like the Izyum front where the numerically Ukrainians were doing thunder runs in an area sparsely protected by very few Russian militia men and National Guardsmen?

And no sir, western stockpiles are not enough to change the tide. Ukraine has a dwindling stockpile of ammo, far fewer tracked vehicles with most blown up by the Russians, very few rotary and fixed wing combat aircrafts, a totally destroyed arms industry that can't support the military, etc. The Russians on the other hand have addressed their manpower deficiency, have brought in more ammo, tanks, IFVs, aircrafts, artillery and has its arms industries fully mobilized to support their SMO

1 Like

Re: Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut by rottennaija(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hotice085:

rottennaija is truly rotten person especially intellectual wise

Ukrainian paratroopers driving across the contact line near Kherson in mid-Autumn fell into an ambush. The report indicates they were all killed by the small arms fire that ensued.

As it turned out, only 2 of them had Ukrainian documents. The other 14 were Polish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnGSC0nWfP8

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chavez Brings First Shipment Of Gold To Venezuela From Foreign Vaults / North Korea Was NOT Behind The Sony Hack - Experts / 10 Laws Queen Elizabeth Can Decide Not To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.