Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins (1848 Views)

I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service / The North Will Serve Tinubu Breakfast The Same Way They Did Olu Falae / Online APC Presidential Primary Election Conducted By The Guardian Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2022

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins by Newton2024: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Shortcut grin
Moh247

2 Likes

Re: The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins by Ivimmanuel: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
Stop been a bitter soul. This is not a healthy way of campaigning we have to stop the name calling and convince people to vote for the candidate we think is best to move Nigeria forward. You all need to stop insulting people in the name of campaigning.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins by Pauldollars(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
Stop been a bitter soul. This is not a healthy way of campaigning we have to stop the name calling and convince people to vote for the candidate we think is best to move Nigeria forward. You all need to stop insulting people in the name of campaigning.

If you want to wrestle with Pigs, be ready to get dirty.
I am ready to get dirty.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu

https://twitter.com/Allezamani/status/1606220156669235201?s=20&t=ZZmEbhOv9N9cDrmflLtHMw

When Tinubu made the above statement, was he campaigning or trying to create tension?

4 Likes

Re: The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins by Pclemenza: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pauldollars:

I am ready to get dirty.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu

https://twitter.com/Allezamani/status/1606220156669235201?s=20&t=ZZmEbhOv9N9cDrmflLtHMw

When Tinubu made the above statement, was he campaigning or trying to create tension?
Good question, expecting a reply

2 Likes

Re: The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins by Ivimmanuel: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pauldollars:

I am ready to get dirty.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu

everyone is watching and what candidates are saying and would say before February next year will either change alot of minds for or against them. But you won't be expecting me to turn around and vote a candidate after insulting me even if i later see what you are seen now. Few weeks to election people need to know who there are voting leave insults give them facts
Re: The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins by BATified2023: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
is this how igbos plan to stop tinubu?
Re: The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
BATified2023:

Peter Obi will win in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins by Ttalk: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
Reinaldo:

He would even win in Cameroon
Re: The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins by Wickedfacts: 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
This is ipob style of campaign. Most ipob pigs are now Obidogs
Re: The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins by Wickedfacts: 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
Reinaldo:

Where is your polling unit in Lagos?
Re: The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins by ganisucks(f): 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
BATified2023:
You will soon join Sanwo-Olu for a duet on his begging album.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins by ganisucks(f): 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins by BATified2023: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
ganisucks:

You will soon join Sanwo-Olu for a duet on his begging album.
hope u know what Pete obi state governor said about him?
Re: The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins by Wickedfacts: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
ganisucks:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/2023-dont-fail-tinubu-sanwo-olu-tells-apc-leaders-in-lagos-west/

Read it and weep.

"Don't allow some deceivers to deceive you"

I pity labour party agents in Lagos this coming election.
Re: The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins by ganisucks(f): 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
BATified2023:
hope u know what Pete obi state governor said about him?

After the election, you will see Soludo dancing with Obi; and then you'll realize you were scammed. How else, will OBJ sell Obi to the north if Obi is not seen as an orphan by his own people. OBJ and the cabal are playing Backgammon and chess, while you guys are playing ludo and draft.

1 Like

Re: The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins by LOVEGINO(m): 1:32am On Dec 24, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
dem don buy data for u shebi?
Re: The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins by Jnkay: 1:36am On Dec 24, 2022
Urchins are like BATs without mouth in North and South.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Is Gradually Becoming Very Toxic / Tinubu's Daughter Launches Office Of The First Daughter (video) / Tambuwal Loses Senate Minority Leader Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.