Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness (69740 Views)

Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' / Skull Mining: Don't Blame Nollywood - Yul Edochie Replies House Of Reps / Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by pocohantas(f): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Really?!! So wetin happen to the Anitas (Oyakhilome and Okoye)?!! tongue

Leave am. Agenda must agend.
If you stay, it is because of money.
If you leave, it is because he is broke or she isn’t submissive.

Whichever one women do, they are doomed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Yankee101: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When you have money, women going nowhere!

Imagine Yul and Davido were poor men! grin May and Chioma would have dumped their ass!

If you like, impregnate 50, they ain’t going anywhere!

Not true
She makes her own money
If you read well she said she no dey do unless he lets the other woman go

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Ybaby: 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
TMSMedia:
May Edochie Replies Her Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness

May Edochie has replied her husband, actor Yul Edochie, who a few days ago came online to publicly ask her for forgiveness for marrying actress Judy, as a second wife, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram page on Friday, May pointed out that she has already forgiven her husband with regards to the issue on ground as it was in the interest of her mental health and inner peace. She mentioned that she has no hate for the father of her children but that as she had earlier stated, she will not be cajoled into accepting polygamy or be numbered as a wife.

Her post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmhVnP6srY8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

So this is what Yul cheated on? grin grin grin no wonder he is begging. In marriage there is a temptation to leave the partner giving you 97% and go after 3% outside and think you are solidly in love, however when the 97% is removed that is when you will realise that the 3% is indeed short and in adequate.

There is nothing to go back for really. Her kids are grown and she is almost at the finished line of school fees and parenting, 10 more years they will have left home, this is when a woman testosterone starts to set in and she no longer really needs a provider. Needless to say Yul played himself..... He should be changing diapers in peace and paying pry school education. May go into business with this new found fame and use it to become Nigeria's biggest influencer and sell slim tea, waist trainer, bag, shoe, ebook and build your self a choice house and choice cars and investment. If it is sex, you are hot .... Choose a very rich widower that wants companion and peace. I wish you well.

When a woman's kids are grown she no pratically longer needs a husband but she stays with him out of love, companionship, laughter and gratitude ..... If he decides to take a 2nd wife that is him discharging his investment.... The joke is on him.

My opinion ! Pls I cannot fight

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by vickydevoka(m): 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
Eppking:
It is obvious Yul is not getting maximum sexual satisfaction with new wife.
Apologies from Yul was not in depth and a gimmick to get May back into his bed. Maybe he wants to initiate a 3sum fantasy.
That Yul can be immature oftentimes.
Ladies with big waist are very bad in bed. Forget social media with skit. I no fit carry fat gal enter my house. They are always lazy in bed

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Whoknow: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nice reply, wish the husband could go back to her and his kids.

3 Likes

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Evan65: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

If a lady leaves a wealthy man, she is already independent and probably has another lifeline.

Is she does not have, SHE CAN NEVER LEAVE. Even when you impregnate her sister
keep on vomiting nonsense. Your mentality is disgusting. There are women who value love and respect more than money.

5 Likes

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by jaksmillioniar: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
hmmm
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Cantonese: 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
onuman:

Oyibo May from Europe? You no be Igbo woman again? FYI, monogamy is European culture. And monogamy has done so much damage to the family unit in Europe. Children without parents, men and women live solitary lives after separation and divorce.

What belief are you talking about? Christianity?
Is there any where Polygamy is condemned in the Christian Bible.

Go marry first and know how far.

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by taurus21: 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
Are these two adults not living in the same house? Why don't they just talk to each other and spare the public their drama.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
IrepChrist:
There is nothing good about polygamy.....
Is everything GOOD about Monogamy?
Are all monogamous couples happy today?
Between Monogamous and Polygamous who are divorcing more? Be scientific in your analysis.

Use Statistics that are being turned in to approach issues and not mere hearsay.
NAIRALAND can even serve as your good sample population and size.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
Evan65:
keep on vomiting nonsense. Your mentality is disgusting. There are women who value love and respect more than money.

Those class of women you will ONLY find in grave yards.

None is on the surface of Earth
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by hopexter(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
NA1RALANDER:
Yul na confused Man...
He has alot to learn from Ooni and Ned ...

If Regina catch you grin grin
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by appini: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
ednut1:
which money yul get?

grin grin
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by jaxxy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
Accept he made a mistake and leave it as a mistake to live with and manage.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by dazzlingd(m): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
In her mind, she wants to continue in her husband house and won’t mind staying as a numbered wife. But aunty is bowing to societal pressure and trying to play to gallery.
Aunty should better ignore all the noise makers, we all know how they jump to Ooni of ife to become 7th wife. Alafin of oyo is another example.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by engrchykae(m): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
What is good for Ned must be good for Yul.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by chrisxxx(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
I am particularly not happy with Yul and his mistress Judith.
Yul should come out strong on why he went for a second wife.
Judith everyone was managing was what he went into and cornered her.
Judith has everything to be first in any man's house why put head to be second in another woman's home?
Yul have a lot to learn from Tubaba. He has a lot of children from baby mamas without bringing their mothers to the house.
At best make Judith a baby mama and have your peace. Her son you have everything to give him the best of education and upbringing.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by SPAMBOX7: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Imagine Yul and Davido were poor men! grin May and Chioma would have dumped their ass!

Facts
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Burgerlomo: 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
Very smart and intelligent woman cool
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by drlateef: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Yul has lost his peace. The Bible says there is no peace for the wicked.

My admonishment to him is that he should quit the social media show and all that.
There is enough opportunity to right the wrong.

He should make peace with his wife May Edochie.
Settle his Sin Partner and discharge her. She is not his wife. She is a Husband snatcher, Home robber and Home breaker.
Outside doing this, he is wasting his time and using his hands to dig disaster.
This is the Bitter truth

As for May Edochie, my Admonishment to you is don't keep silent, Don't give up .seek the Face of God in Prayers for your husband and your Home. Contend on your knees. From what I see, your husband is not with his Clear eyes. He seems to be under an influence.

Visit the Lord's Chosen and table the matter to the God of Chosen. Your husband must come back to his senses.

All those prophets of God who practised polygamy were wicked? Christianity and confusion are like 5 and 6.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by noble2faith(m): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Alaye, not all women.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Rapuru14: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

My admonishment to him is that he should quit the social media show and all that.

Settle his Sin Partner and discharge her. She is not his wife. She is a Husband snatcher, Home robber and Home breaker.
This is the Bitter truth

As for May Edochie, my Admonishment to you is don't keep silent, Don't give up .seek the Face of God in Prayers for your husband and your Home. Contend on your knees. From what I see, your husband is not with his Clear eyes. He seems to be under an influence.

Visit the Lord's Chosen and table the matter to the God of Chosen. Your husband must come back to his senses.

F@@l

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
noble2faith:

Alaye, not all women.

Excluding those ones in graveyards.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by tete7000(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

This is the Bitter truth

And the Lord of Chosen is different from the one she worships in her church. You people can never stop ridiculing things.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Britishpea: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
That’s both of you’d problem. I had even thought Yul was a thorough guy. Guam he disappointed his father. He didn’t stop there, went ahead to make it public. Still no do am, went ahead to accept say he wan do polygamy instead of him to accept that it was a mistake.

He come crown am all up com Dey beg his wife up and down on social media and making that one to feel like a King Kong.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by deygar: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
This is one of the best response to marital issues I have heard in recent times,I pray this testing time pass in their home...
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Mrpojj(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
TMSMedia:
May Edochie Replies Her Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness

May Edochie has replied her husband, actor Yul Edochie, who a few days ago came online to publicly ask her for forgiveness for marrying actress Judy, as a second wife, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram page on Friday, May pointed out that she has already forgiven her husband with regards to the issue on ground as it was in the interest of her mental health and inner peace. She mentioned that she has no hate for the father of her children but that as she had earlier stated, she will not be cajoled into accepting polygamy or be numbered as a wife.

Her post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmhVnP6srY8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I see yul as a confused man in this whole thing, he didn't expect everything to go like this
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by naijapikin2(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
This woman just upped my respect for her.

If yul see the man that did this to her, tell him I said "yul are crazy" grin

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by 07kjb: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

This is the Bitter truth

Loss Which peace? if may can't cope she should leave
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by fof1: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

Do we still have such a lovely soul in these our generation?

This is a classical example of a virtue woman
Yul I use God beg you. Go back to this woman and apologise wholeheartedly

This is God sent made in heaven ...they no to plenty for country naija.

You aren't Serious Pls. God is ALMIGHTY and too Big to be used to Beg Small Yul Edochie
... A Small Rift rat, Pls. Stop using such Demeaning Language for God...Pls be Warned.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Idaytesj29(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jokerman:
The 2nd wife is just terrible.

Let her pack her load and leave... people that bear the name "Judith sha"

She is going nowhere. Judith too is going nowhere. That act has been done and it cannot be erased. The new woman is pregnant .... So where is she going? Polygamy is part of the society, religion apart.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by noble2faith(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Excluding those ones in graveyards.

Na you sabi. Not all women. Saying all women portrays you as kid or inexperienced fellow. I have seen women divorcing their wealthy hubbies when they married another wife cos it wasnt part of their agreement.

Not all women are materialistic. The way of thinking of all alpha males/redpillers on this platform will greatly affect your psyche negatively.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. / Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.