Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. (22472 Views)

How Many Months Salary Is Advisable To Use For House Rent? / My Salary Is Way Lower Than My Colleagues, I Am In Pains!! (please Advice) / Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by mployer(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
It depends on how much the salary be. No be person dey earn 33k usd a month in Nigeria. Which bills wan finish the salary.

You lie bro.

Average salary in US is 53k USD per year.

Someone in naija can't earn 33k USD per month.

That amount is about 25mil per month. Nobody earns that amount here.

12 Likes

Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by ytdivine(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
Start vegetable farming to support your salary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lznI93SUyaw
Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by freedomchild: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
How to tell your partner "it's over" in king James version this Christmas if them too stress you...

Rejoice no more oh ye daughter of Jezebel,for your days with me cometh to an end and I findeth pleasure in thee no more....Verily, Verily I say unto you, "it is finished"
hahaha
Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by being(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
It depends on how much the salary be. No be person dey earn 33k usd a month in Nigeria. Which bills wan finish the salary.
Hw many pple?
U should check if d person still has d job as most of dose type of ultra high paying online jobs are crypto firm engineering jobs... and now d industry is melting

5 Likes

Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by ukpahu(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Thank you all my wife want kill me because of church members
Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
being:

Hw many pple?
U should check if d person still has d job as most of dose type of ultra high paying online jobs are crypto firm engineering jobs... and now d industry is melting

Yeah true sha it might only be like 5 to 10 people earning such a month out of a salary job out of 200 million Nigerians. The vast majority is 30k. My own salary is 40k and I still fry akara and Yam at the bus stop every Saturday to supplement my income and it's not easy at all.

8 Likes

Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by BigDawsNet: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
JustPowerApps:

350 USD a year is 350x720= 252k with unofficial rate, how is 252k a year wonders?
Approximately 21k a month, not even up to Npower stipend cheesy

350k embarassed

You know what I wanted to type but you just dey whine urself...

"Dey Play"

5 Likes

Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by 9japarrot: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
I'm interested bro

BigDawsNet:
Salary is for paying bill, that's for people earning low income

Tech guys dey here wey they swallow 350kUSD/yr they are doing wonders oh...

Pls, guys ...2023 buy Laptop and start learning digital skills....

That's ma Christmas gift for you
Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Have you ever meet a rich salary earner and are not into fraud?

Aside some federal parastatals, Government job is modern slavery.
Like Port authority, nimasa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by akaahs(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
Flesh10:

Hope when you talk about shares you are not talking about shares in Nigerian companies. Those ones one bad policy from the govt will just cripple everything.

I am still surprised that people still see car as a liability. Bro you got change that mentality.

I was a salary earner, earning 65k a month when I saved up after some years slaving to buy a car and resigned immediately...

My brother, the kind of money I made with my Toyota matrix in 6 months doing e-hailing covered all my slavery in office work for two years.

I have a second car now and I no longer drive. I do my business while people drive and remit to me.

Car no be liability ooo
How do e_hailing works bro. Honestly I'm thinking of selling off a piece of land and add it up to get a car. I'm tired of my job
Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by int0x80(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

No 9-5er in the world earns $33k a month.
That's footballer range.
Una too like bobo for this forum.
Dude, what you don't know, eludes you. People are making more than that every month with 2 - 3 remote jobs. Google, Overemployed. It's the new gold mine in US now.

3 Likes

Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by Yomit71(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:

How and where can I learn sir, and which do you advise specifically? Maybe I'll come here next year to give testimony.
Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by BigDawsNet: 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
9japarrot:
I'm interested bro

We have over 100 different digital course online..

My choice.... PRODUCT DEISGN UI/UX
Get a laptop.. goan online and start learning...

It's a wonderful investment

Tech is the latest ritual in the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by chester23(m): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:

pls digital skill will I learn now that will fetch me money in a short period of time
Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by int0x80(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nigerfine3:

You don’t use a dangote to describe earnings, google average income in USA. The percentage of family income ( husband and wife) that earn over 120k per year in USA would surprise you, but alas, those that never travel believe they know it more. I live in USA though.
Bro, if you actually live in US and you are not cashing in on IT, then you are wasting your precious time here.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by abimic(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
xandy84:
That is not even a lie. Just his imagination running wild. $33k a month in US is almost $400k yearly. That is what the president and major cooperation CEO earns and not in Nigeria. These dudes need to wake up and not just throwing figures out there...

There are people in Nigeria who earn this but they're not regular people. I know more than six directors working for top firms whose salary fall in this range, and they're paid in Dollars. Also, they work 8-5.

4 Likes

Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by Nezzjnr: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:

What type of lie is this cheesy
Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by Kiwipolish: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Bruh do you know who or where I can learn those things and which digital skill would you list for me or advice me to pursue please I want to be useful this 2023 please ??
Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by JustPowerApps(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:

350k embarassed

"Dey Play"

grin grin grin
Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by jmichael259(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:

What are the examples of those skills? Typing? graphic design? Deejay? Not just giving vague advice.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Flesh10:

Hope when you talk about shares you are not talking about shares in Nigerian companies. Those ones one bad policy from the govt will just cripple everything.

I am still surprised that people still see car as a liability. Bro you got change that mentality.

I was a salary earner, earning 65k a month when I saved up after some years slaving to buy a car and resigned immediately...

My brother, the kind of money I made with my Toyota matrix in 6 months doing e-hailing covered all my slavery in office work for two years.

I have a second car now and I no longer drive. I do my business while people drive and remit to me.

Car no be liability ooo
Wow
Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by 9japarrot: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
Alright thanks for the headsup... But as a first timer, do you think it will be easy for me to self learn and master it properly?

BigDawsNet:

We have over 100 different digital course online..

My choice.... PRODUCT DEISGN UI/UX
Get a laptop.. goan online and start learning...

It's a wonderful investment

Tech is the latest ritual in the world
Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by Flesh10: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
akaahs:

How do e_hailing works bro. Honestly I'm thinking of selling off a piece of land and add it up to get a car. I'm tired of my job

E-hailing na uber or Bolt na.

Get a good car, register on uber or Bolt. Go for inspection. Once they approve u, start hustling. A week u can make 80k especially in Lagos depends on how u hustle

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by Jokerman(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Dey there wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. The person is even on nairaland

33K dollars a month for a 9-5er... big lies.
Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by jojothaiv(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
xandy84:
How do you guys comes up with those types of money. $33k a month in Nigeria... Really... You must be governor of central bank.

Do not believe everything you see on the internet.

Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by Jokerman(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:

350k embarassed

"Dey Play"

350K uSD per year, is another lie
Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by BigDawsNet: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
9japarrot:
Alright thanks for the headsup... But as a first timer, do you think it will be easy for me to self learn and master it properly?

UI/UX deisgn is not a programming course.. it's all about design that consists in imagining and creating objects meant for mass production...

You don't need coding
It's pretty straightforward
You will love training for this course
You can become a pro within 6months

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by BigDawsNet: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jokerman:

350K uSD per year, is another lie

Dey play wink
Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by RealTrump: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Which tech guy dey earn 350k, una go just open mouth dey lie. Dey count dem make e dey hear

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by Fearyourcreator: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

No 9-5er in the world earns $33k a month.
That's footballer range.
Una too like bobo for this forum.
I dey look am too... Cus I no understand ooo
Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by BigDawsNet: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
RealTrump:

Which tech guy dey earn 350k, una go just open mouth dey lie. Dey count dem make e dey hear

Dey play bro..

Let assume it a pure lie... he no change anything for world grin...
Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by BigDawsNet: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
jmichael259:

What are the examples of those skills? Typing? graphic design? Deejay? Not just giving vague advice.

Google

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Can Only Withdraw From Contributions Once In 2yrs — PENCOM / I Fell Sick For A Day And Was Fired The Next Day / What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.