Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars (46788 Views)

3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) / Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) / Ekweremadu Yet To Return Official Vehicles Despite Vacating Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by Enemyofpeace: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
MansoryMX:

How is he petty? Person clean everywhere dry to an extent of collecting state properties when leaving office and you call someone doing something about it petty instead of you to applaud Adeleke! In my state alone there are rumors past governors and deputy governors receive close to 13 million naira monthly and people are dying of hunger. Na wa for you o
that's a typical Nigerian for you and one of the reasons Nigeria no go ever move forward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by Enemyofpeace: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
Enilode:
Went home with Government properties ?
can you imagine that?
Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by MansoryMX(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
that's a typical Nigerian for you and one of the reasons Nigeria no go ever move forward

People like him are the ones that will decide to vote because of tribe or religion and not competence, integrity and accountability. The number of backwards thinking people in this country are way much than sane thinking people. That's why Nigeria is like this today
Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by Confirmedzombie: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
bennybuhari:
Oletola didnt do well but Adeleke should stop being petty and face governance

You have said it all. This is too petty. I pray Adeleka wins at tribunal otherwise he will live to regret all this.

Same thing Ihedioha did to Rochas in Imo and he was kicked out.

There are many ways to handle this and not been petty
Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by sukkot: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
jackcanfield:
angry You think bringing it to the public domain would do you any good, all I see is deliberate attempt to malign people's reputation. You are not voted to be shaking unnecessary tables, get to work. The count is on, we would check your score card in 100days.
You better get good advisers all this people encouraging you to be fighting roforofo fight in public don't love you, this is something you can address in private.
wee you keep quiet mr urchin

1 Like

Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by Jokkarm2: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
bennybuhari:

Governance include recovering of state assets, what is oyetola doing with 11 cars? is he a car dealer? three or four should be enough, why 11?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by Berankis: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
Enilode:
Went home with Government properties ?
Awon omo Tinubu de leleyi o....
I can recalled he really campaigned for this bastard Oyetola. No wonder the indigenes of the state vote am out
Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by Nigerfine3: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
Brendaniel:
Another one!

One of Tinubu's achievement through Oyetola

2.9 billion is being petty? you guys are so engrossed in political support for your party that you forget that you are still supposed to be human beings, so Adeleke should waste 2.9 billion of tax payers money to buy back all the stolen properties just because some people don't want to return stolen government properties, do you know what 2.9 billion will do in the state, do you know how many people's salaries it will pay?
Are you guys alright at all?
2.9 is the evaluated figure, if you see the real value you would know that most politicians are evil
Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by Enemyofpeace: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
MansoryMX:

People like him are the ones that will decide to vote because of tribe or religion and not competence, integrity and accountability. The number of backwards thinking people in this country are way much than sane thinking people. That's why Nigeria is like this today
my brother I gave up on this country even before I was born. Nigerians are just too sentimental, if not, why would any sane person ever thought of voting for a very sick and old criminals like Tinubu and Atiku? The way some people campaign and support all these criminal minded politicians made me to know that this country is not just ready to move away from her past. Imagine that guy saying Adeleke was being petty for asking those thieves to return government vehicles that they stole.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by Krak(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Too much greed with this politicians (Nigerians)

After embezzling money good enough to buy any type of vehicle they want anywhere in the world. They will take even the items they were suppose to live behind
Lol

Leave
Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by sukkot: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ezechimaobim:
You are setting a very god example my able Dancing Governor Adeleke
he really is. i am impressed by him. i thought he would be a clown seeing as he dances like a fool all the time but i must say i am impressed

1 Like

Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by sukkot: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:
If I were oyetola, those car will grow wings and fly. Is Adeleke more Osun than oyetola? If it were tinubu, would Adeleke dare ask him?
nigga wee you shut your infested buccal cavity already angry
i need to start slapping niggas on NL angry

2 Likes

Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by ikechemez(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
You mean he should face governance by budgeting another 2.9 billion Naira for another set of vehicles? Haba, check am nah quote author=bennybuhari post=119392336]Oletola didnt do well but Adeleke should stop being petty and face governance [/quote]
Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by sukkot: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

You have said it all. This is too petty. I pray Adeleka wins at tribunal otherwise he will live to regret all this.

Same thing Ihedioha did to Rochas in Imo and he was kicked out.

There are many ways to handle this and not been petty
bia nwokem, you, rochas and oyetola need to be slapped angry

1 Like

Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by kelmicheal: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
bennybuhari:

What are u saying sef does it make sense?
So the governor should forgets those assets worth billions of Naira and then let it go
Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by REALretep(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
Oyetola does not need to be told that it's no longer business as usual.
Everything changes when opposition takes over power.
Oyetola should avoid putting himself into all these embarrassing situations
Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by blowjohn(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
jackcanfield:
angry You think bringing it to the public domain would do you any good, all I see is deliberate attempt to malign people's reputation. You are not voted to be shaking unnecessary tables, get to work. The count is on, we would check your score card in 100days.
You better get good advisers all this people encouraging you to be fighting roforofo fight in public don't love you, this is something you can address in private.

Which one is public domain?

So they shud have written a private letter to those affected?

How wud u know properties where returned or not?

Are u not a citizen and demand to know?

Ah! Short of words for u o

1 Like

Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by ZUBY77(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kennitrust:
Is there anyone who can rescue this country from corruption?

Can't the government create a law that can deal severely with corrupt officials?

Unfortunately they won't because they are the beneficiaries.
Reason we need to get away from the old system and install Peter Obi . Redemption begins from there
Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by MansoryMX(m): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
my brother I gave up on this country even before I was born. Nigerians are just too sentimental, if not, why would any sane person ever thought of voting for a very sick and old criminals like Tinubu and Atiku? The way some people campaign and support all these criminal minded politicians made me to know that this country is not just ready to move away from her past. Imagine that guy saying Adeleke was being petty for asking those thieves to return government vehicles that they stole.

Broooooo! I tire for them o! I am an Urhobo from Delta State. Let's assume no Peter Obi! Give me Datti as President and Sowore as his vice and I will lead the campaign ground for them. Give me Obi as President and Kwankwanso as VP and I will vote for them. Give me Sowere as President and any prominent you and promising northerner if no Peter Obi, Datti, Kwankwanso or Kola Abiola and I will vote for them. Nigeria needs to do away with these old and recycled vultures that has been keeping us in bandage, using religion, tribe and politics in dividing this nation. If we don't get it right this tike around then it's game over for us as a nation. Look at France President Macron, look at Croatia President or even the New PM of England. We need young people to bring country back to life, people with vision and people wearing baby diapers.
Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
bennybuhari:

Tf you spitting??

1 Like

Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by penceman(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Only the shadow can tell us how many vehicles Tinubu and his coterie of evil locusts loot in Lagos since 1999

1 Like

Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by AntiTerrorist: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
bennybuhari:
Is it with this mindset that you live your life in reality?

First batch of the stolen vehicles worth #2.9B. The committee is still working on how to retrieve the subsequent batches and you called this petty? You don't know the implications of what you are saying. Truly, you apc supporters don't have sense. Sense is too far from you people.

1 Like

Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by Enemyofpeace: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
MansoryMX:

Broooooo! I tire for them o! I am an Urhobo from Delta State. Let's assume no Peter Obi! Give me Datti as President and Sowore as his vice and I will lead the campaign ground for them. Give me Obi as President and Kwankwanso as VP and I will vote for them. Give me Sowere as President and any prominent you and promising northerner if no Peter Obi, Datti, Kwankwanso or Kola Abiola and I will vote for them. Nigeria needs to do away with these old and recycled vultures that has been keeping us in bandage, using religion, tribe and politics in dividing this nation. If we don't get it right this tike around then it's game over for us as a nation. Look at France President Macron, look at Croatia President or even the New PM of England. We need young people to bring country back to life, people with vision and people wearing baby diapers.
Nigeria is not a country, but a jungle, where anything goes
Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by Daniello25: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Omo... this one mad ooooh!!!
They think say because they dey top @the federal level they fit do anything... don’t worry we will sent u packing comes February 2023
Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
yomi961:
one of the reasons we have to kill APC or APC will kill us all
God forbid, we will kill APC.... I can't just wait!
Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by nedekid: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
bennybuhari:
Nothing like being petty here. It will cost billions to procure new vehicles for government. Better to recover those past officials took away. The state is debt ridden and cannot afford to spend on frivolities.
Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by anyilalaz: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
This is one of the fallouts when responsible and responsive citizens do not partake in the business of governance at all levels. Some will even steal window blinds, ceiling fans, foot mat, door knop, electric and plumbing fittings.
Vehicles are a regular things.
Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by MT: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
yomi961:
one of the reasons we have to kill APC or APC will kill us all

This is not specific to any party but cuts across the spectrum.

They all (all the political parties) do it, carting away Government properties after the end of their administration. A criminal offence that suppose to be investigated by our police force who are in coma.
Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by vicshub(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
bennybuhari:
. Is accountability not part of governance? You want him to spend already scarce resources on new vehicles when the money can be channeled into something else. Nigerians will never learn.
Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by chrizzyace: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Some Nigerians will never learn, just look at this nonsense and some people here have the guts to still want to vote apc in? Really? Na wa oo
Re: Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars by snoopz: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
And this man and his wife will pray five times at least five times in a day look at what he is doing and has done, just dey use religion disguise wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count / Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today / Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.