Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (445 Views)

PROGRESS IS FAR UNTIL WE FLUSH OUR TOXIC TRIBALISM IN NIGERIA. / PDP Stakeholders Kick Vehemently Over Vincent Ofumelu’s Purchased Clearance / Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ninety5: 1:15am On Dec 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 24, 2022
You are not mandated to be on the forum!

If you feel the forum is partial or sentimental, you have every sole right to deactivate your account and mingle in other forums.

You cannot dictate to seun on how he moderates his forum.

3 Likes

Re: . by CaptainAyub: 1:26am On Dec 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
You are not mandated to be on the forum!

If you feel the forum is partial or sentimental, you have every sole right to deactivate your account and mingle in other forums.

You cannot dictate to seun on how he moderates his forum.
Corn Urchin

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 24, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Corn Urchin

It’s not about urchin or whatever name you choose to use.

The truth I have laid out for you, and it’s mandated of you to imbibe.

You cannot be dictating from your abode on how someone runs his shows.

Like I said, if you are dissatisfied, deactivate your account.

I am not in for insults.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by meobizy(f): 3:07am On Dec 24, 2022
Lol. Complaining about Nairaland is something I'm doing less of recent. This forum gave up long ago and sees rational thinkers leaving in droves. I now comment more on YouTube than anywhere else. E bad like that.
Re: . by Donjazet2: 7:24am On Dec 24, 2022
Seun why do you allow radical tribalists to roam free here?

It's not like we don't know the culprits. Why are you doing this to Nigerians? Heaven will judge you oo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RE Wike - The Severity Of The Pain Obidients Are Currently Enduring / Presidential Brigade Soldier Fires Abuja Motorcyclists, Kills Passenger / Would Osinbajo Have Succeeded If He Decamped From APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.