Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,689 members, 7,862,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Do This If Your Facebook Ad Account Is Disabled Or Restricted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do This If Your Facebook Ad Account Is Disabled Or Restricted (280 Views)

My Four Bank Accounts Restricted/frozen / ALAT (wema Bank) Indefinitely Restricted My Account Without Reason. Pls Help! / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do This If Your Facebook Ad Account Is Disabled Or Restricted by supernonnik: 2:19am On Dec 24, 2022
If you're confronted with Facebook ad account ban, first of all look out for someone who has superior knowledge about Facebook ads. If you can't find anyone, buy a new verified Facebook account, and create a new business manager. If can't buy a new account, but really want your ad to go live especially this season, BORROW AN AD ACCOUNT FROM ME. It will cost you only 3k for days to borrow an account. Below are the terms and conditions if you're interested.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

1. MUST OBEY ALL THE ADVERTISING POLICIES.
2. WE WILL HANDLE THE ADVERTISING THROUGHOUT THE AGREED TIME.
3. YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF THE AD SPEND FOR THE SPECIFIED TIME.

Thanks for reading.
Re: Do This If Your Facebook Ad Account Is Disabled Or Restricted by supernonnik: 2:22am On Dec 24, 2022
Call this number: 07039696050
supernonnik:
If you're confronted with Facebook ad account ban, first of all look out for someone who has superior knowledge about Facebook ads. If you can't find anyone, buy a new verified Facebook account, and create a new business manager. If can't buy a new account, but really want your ad to go live especially this season, BORROW AN AD ACCOUNT FROM ME. It will cost you only 3k for days to borrow an account. Below are the terms and conditions if you're interested.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

1. MUST OBEY ALL THE ADVERTISING POLICIES.
2. WE WILL HANDLE THE ADVERTISING THROUGHOUT THE AGREED TIME.
3. YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF THE AD SPEND FOR THE SPECIFIED TIME.

Thanks for reading.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Monetize My Whatsapp & Make 10X Profit Every 30 Days In 2023? / Tips And Tricks To Easily Start A Gift Card Business In 2023 / Dangote Cement Appoints New CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.