Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Peter Obi Has Passed His Message To Nigerians ,my Support For Him Is My Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Passed His Message To Nigerians ,my Support For Him Is My Vote (330 Views)

"Tinubu Passed His Exams From Home" - Keyamo Defends Tinubu's Education (video) / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Now My Vote Doesn’t Count. This Is Unacceptable! - Nigerian Lady Cries Out(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Has Passed His Message To Nigerians ,my Support For Him Is My Vote by Ceenaija(m): 6:45am On Dec 24, 2022
Most Nigerians have made up their mind to vote for Peter. Iam astonished with the level of crowd Peter Obi is pulling without financial inducement, purely organic.

90% of rivers state people are Obiedients .I live in Portcourt but i did not attend the presidential rally of Peter Obi because I i have heard his message and the pledge he made to Nigerians and so is other Nigerians. Even if Peter Obi stop campaigning today he is still going to win because he has delivered his message to the masses and Nigerians have made up their mind to vote for him.

That's why in APC and PDP rallies you hear people shouting Obi Peter Obi Obi goal. After receiving money from them yet their mind is with Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Passed His Message To Nigerians ,my Support For Him Is My Vote by Great2017: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2022
My vote is for him too.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Passed His Message To Nigerians ,my Support For Him Is My Vote by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 24, 2022
Yes he has and he deserve my vote
Re: Peter Obi Has Passed His Message To Nigerians ,my Support For Him Is My Vote by archangel1(m): 7:19am On Dec 24, 2022
The message is so loud!!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Has Passed His Message To Nigerians ,my Support For Him Is My Vote by StrongandMighty: 7:24am On Dec 24, 2022
He has proved himself worthy!
Re: Peter Obi Has Passed His Message To Nigerians ,my Support For Him Is My Vote by 9jalyte: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2022
For the first time in our Political history that we are seeing a Presidential Candidate engage with the people very closely and not through those Political circuses. Today, politicians are weighing their words and promises, thanks to PO.
I think every Nigerian should really appreciate him for that, party loyalty aside. We are not where we were the last time. I am happy that I am seeing what I have been praying for, the emergence of a politician in the likeness of Kegame, who is simple and firm. Not the noisy and cosmetic ones that do campaigns with enhanced Pictures as if it is Mr Nigeria contest.

Have you not noticed that the candidates are even afraid of showing money, because PO has recalibrated the system. Doing money politics now is like no no no.

The future is here, what is standing between us and the future is the choice we will make next Feb.
Re: Peter Obi Has Passed His Message To Nigerians ,my Support For Him Is My Vote by Ceenaija(m): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2022
Others speak through their spokesperson while Peter Obi engages with the people.

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Given An Award By Chief Of Staff, Gambari And Gov Dave Umahi / Bring Back Slave Trade / Finally, Muric Makes Their Choice Of Presidential Candidate (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.