Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Which Christians Sect Does Their Fanaticism Irritate You the Most? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Christians Sect Does Their Fanaticism Irritate You the Most? (348 Views)

The Dangers Of Religious Fanaticism In A 3rd World Country – A Story Untold / Which Religious Sect Comes To Mind Anytime You Read This Verse? / Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Christians Sect Does Their Fanaticism Irritate You the Most? by Workch: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2022
While we have many Christian sects, some are not very into the church of a thing, however we have few that are extreme fanatics and they can be sometime irritating to have conversations with because they act like they don't reason one but and like they are totally delusional.
My list in no particular order:

1. Lord's chosen
2. Deeperlife.
3. Jehovah witness
4. Christ embassy (these ones are always arrogant).

4 Likes

Re: Which Christians Sect Does Their Fanaticism Irritate You the Most? by Redoil: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2022
Non. For they are all sinners working hard to become saints

1 Like

Re: Which Christians Sect Does Their Fanaticism Irritate You the Most? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19am On Dec 24, 2022
What about your own religion ATHEISM?
Aren't you people also FANATICS? cheesy

Re: Which Christians Sect Does Their Fanaticism Irritate You the Most? by Workch: 7:29am On Dec 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I am not an atheist.

1 Like

Re: Which Christians Sect Does Their Fanaticism Irritate You the Most? by jaephoenix(m): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I know you didn't complete kindergarten but he wrote 'christian sect' not religion.
By the way Workch you forgot these JW pests

1 Like

Re: Which Christians Sect Does Their Fanaticism Irritate You the Most? by Workch: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2022
jaephoenix:

I know you didn't complete kindergarten but he wrote 'christian sect' not religion.
lol
Re: Which Christians Sect Does Their Fanaticism Irritate You the Most? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2022
Workch:

I am not an atheist.
OK you're only FANATICAL in your opinion regarding faith in God! smiley

jaephoenix:

You completed university (Cambridge) only to become a professor who spends his time, data and effort throughout the year arguing about what you claim
"doesn't exist"
Your EDUCATION is indeed worthwhile! grin
Re: Which Christians Sect Does Their Fanaticism Irritate You the Most? by JeffreyJunior: 10:21am On Dec 24, 2022
I have my own religious group and I believe in the existence of a supreme being but Amish people to me have taken christianism to the extreme.

I don't hate them but I get pissed off at their beliefs sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Which Christians Sect Does Their Fanaticism Irritate You the Most? by missidy: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2022
This is the first time I am hearing of Amish group. I just learnt something new. To me it is Jehovah Witness and Lord's Chosen.
Re: Which Christians Sect Does Their Fanaticism Irritate You the Most? by orisa37: 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Non fanatic. They are all professional.
Re: Which Christians Sect Does Their Fanaticism Irritate You the Most? by jaephoenix(m): 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
missidy:
This is the first time I am hearing of Amish group. I just learnt something new. To me it is Jehovah Witness and Lord's Chosen.
They're like a cross of Deeper Life and Mormon, only more private and brutal. Don't Bleep with them

1 Like

Re: Which Christians Sect Does Their Fanaticism Irritate You the Most? by missidy: 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Hmmmm, thanks.
jaephoenix:

They're like a cross of Deeper Life and Mormon, only more private and brutal. Don't Bleep with them

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Is Fictional Are His Teachings Evil & Shouldn't Practiced? / My Journey When I Backslid From The Truth Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ / Religion: A Realm Of Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.