Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Buhari: I've Done My Best For Nigeria, But Nigerians Enjoy Harrasing Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I've Done My Best For Nigeria, But Nigerians Enjoy Harrasing Me (313 Views)

5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide / Oby Ezekwesili: Nigerians Enjoy And Believe They Deserve To Be Poorly Governed / Kaduna Islamic School Of Torture: Is Outraging, But Nigerians Are Not Outraged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I've Done My Best For Nigeria, But Nigerians Enjoy Harrasing Me by ganisucks(f): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2022
Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari says he is being harassed despite trying his best to make Nigeria better.

He, however, admitted that he believes his best has not been good enough for the country.

“I think I’m being harassed. I believe I’m trying my best but still, my best is not good enough,” Mr Buhari said in a documentary shown Friday night at a private dinner in Abuja organised by his family and associates to celebrate his 80th birthday. The event was tagged “Celebrating A Patriot, a Leader, an Elder Statesman.”

Mr Buhari also said he would not miss the office of the president much when he leaves office.
“I wonder if I am going to miss much,” he said when asked about the topic.
Details later…

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/572069-i-tried-my-best-for-nigeria-but-its-not-good-enough-buhari.html
Re: Buhari: I've Done My Best For Nigeria, But Nigerians Enjoy Harrasing Me by ganisucks(f): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2022
Kikiki. Nigerians are making a five star General cry like a baby. That's how they have so trounced APC, that Sanwo-Olu has began to beg. Even Tinubu was begging a while ago, until his online psychotic employees began brainwashing him again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I've Done My Best For Nigeria, But Nigerians Enjoy Harrasing Me by triple996(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2022
cool
Re: Buhari: I've Done My Best For Nigeria, But Nigerians Enjoy Harrasing Me by Saywhat10: 11:05am On Dec 24, 2022
Yes we will remember this apc government for the regular trademark....sorrys,tears and blood.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I've Done My Best For Nigeria, But Nigerians Enjoy Harrasing Me by gtrust: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2022
A case of wanting something (contested to be president for 16-years) so badly but no idea of what to do with that something when you finally get it!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I've Done My Best For Nigeria, But Nigerians Enjoy Harrasing Me by Massiveglory: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2022
The blood on the green white green is too much.
Nigeria is bleeding . The apc led federal government has directly and indirectly brought about so much blood on the green white green
Re: Buhari: I've Done My Best For Nigeria, But Nigerians Enjoy Harrasing Me by slimfit1(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2022
Because Abacha's your friend was supposed to be the worse but he cared for every inch of Nigeria than you do. You a president to Fulani people. We will never forgive you.
Re: Buhari: I've Done My Best For Nigeria, But Nigerians Enjoy Harrasing Me by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 24, 2022
Sha do and leave there. I don tire... undecided
Re: Buhari: I've Done My Best For Nigeria, But Nigerians Enjoy Harrasing Me by Oyiboman69: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2022

Re: Buhari: I've Done My Best For Nigeria, But Nigerians Enjoy Harrasing Me by MandelaLives: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2022
angry
Re: Buhari: I've Done My Best For Nigeria, But Nigerians Enjoy Harrasing Me by SmartPolician: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2022
Oga, respect yourself and step down because you have zero leadership skills.

Look how you destroyed the economy Jonathan handed over to you.

Allow Osinbajo to serve out what's left of this government and you will see shocking, positive changes.

Those who voted for Buhari the second time and are planning to give us Tinubu are the most heartless among us.
Re: Buhari: I've Done My Best For Nigeria, But Nigerians Enjoy Harrasing Me by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2022
At least she should have list some of the best he has done.
Nigerians who did have not benefitted from the trillions dollar loans he has being taking are the ones who will repay them with taxes of various types.
Re: Buhari: I've Done My Best For Nigeria, But Nigerians Enjoy Harrasing Me by FrancescoFarino(f): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2022
Wetin him dey talk?
Re: Buhari: I've Done My Best For Nigeria, But Nigerians Enjoy Harrasing Me by mii4u(f): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2022
ganisucks:
Kikiki. Nigerians are making a five star General cry like a baby. That's how they have so trounced APC, that Sanwo-Olu has began to beg. Even Tinubu was begging a while ago, until his online psychotic employees began brainwashing him again.
U get bad mouth I swear.
Re: Buhari: I've Done My Best For Nigeria, But Nigerians Enjoy Harrasing Me by bennybuhari: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2022
You are harassing yourself

(1) (Reply)

2023: Nigerians React As Buhari Promises Free And Fair Election / Protest Should Be Against Another 8 Years For The North / Disquiet As Amaechi Keeps Mum On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.