Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) (49794 Views)

Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) / ##ABUJA CHEAP CARS....(within 3.8m -1.5m). √√Drop Your Orders!!! / US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by Elitefosa: 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
Come to think of it... I run a small business sir, by tomorrow I dey reason how to buy fuel that is way to expensive.

A lot is wrong. Sometimes its difficult to think straight o

Edipet:
Nigerians dey think of sex, how to do Yahoo and impressed women, how to do hook-up and buy iphone to impress or oppressed. How to eat the next meal, amala, fufu and Egusi, though the government has failed us, but 99.99% of Nigerians does not have innovation mindset, business or investment mindset is different from innovation mindset.
Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by eben97: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
SHE REMINDS ME OF MY SISTER,FRIEND AND MATE :RACHAEL BACKALM.AN IDOL who's light went off d radaar some 3 YEARS back.i still miss her and wish she neverwent her own way!.
Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by Josywhyte: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
The only technology we have in naija is witchcraft and embezzlement of public funds
Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by iramure(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
Good thinking breeds good innovation meanwhile in Nigeria, Politics, Religion and Ethnicity are holding our brains captive. We are still waiting for imaginary jesus and mohammed to do us magic.
Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by Crystalom5: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
awosejo1955:
In NIGERIA, our politicians are busy wearing the garment of corruption and embezzlement claiming Jagagban!! embarassed
you talking to me?

Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by sevenhundred(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
mariovito:
Technology is evolving at a breakneck speed.

Think back to the last two decades, compare the technologies available then and those available now.

In another twenty years, the world would have changed a whole lot.
where is the new tech here? i have been using it for sometime now.
Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by sevenhundred(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
mariovito:
Technology is evolving at a breakneck speed.

Think back to the last two decades, compare the technologies available then and those available now.

In another twenty years, the world would have changed a whole lot.
Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by Optmus(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Whoever did that voiceover need to learn English with good broadcasting accent.
Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Arab Muslims and Muslims across the globe will continue in their hatred of Israel while the chosen people of God will continue to excel.
Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by RussellRutherfo: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Islandboi:
Israel are not praying for this to happen, they make it happen..Religion is the biggest scam in this country.

Ọlodo.
Na isreali no be Judaism and Messainic Christians.
All these half-baked Nairaland Atheists.
Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by RussellRutherfo: 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
mohammedadam:

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/technology/1511168-israeli-company-successfully-test-personal-flying-car-land-air-travel-video-viral/

While the Muslims try to eliminate Israel. The tiny country that proves the God of Jacob is true keeps advancing.
The god of the Muslim: the Devil is a liar.
Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by bewla(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
awosejo1955:
In NIGERIA, our politicians are busy wearing the garment of corruption and embezzlement claiming Jagagban!! embarassed
He who is not in position to get free give will call it Haram

Bros or gentle man/woman
If you get opportunity your own go pass
Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by ayo2008: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by Gentlealibu: 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
ednut1:
Someone with voice like this should not be doing youtube videos. Haba

I had to pause the video because of the voice.
Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by AfonjaPriest: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
mohammedadam:

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/technology/1511168-israeli-company-successfully-test-personal-flying-car-land-air-travel-video-viral/
People are looking forward.
BATstards want to take us backward.
Their desires shall lead them to destruction.
Anyway, I hope they've collected their daily ration of diaper-poopoo.
If not, they should check my signature for their free stupidities.
Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by tosyne2much(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Pimine:

Na business o bro. These people are out to make massive profit so trust me when I say they'll sell to anyone as long as you can afford it. The next thing you go hear na, "it's environmental friendly with zero emissions" LOL
It's going to follow strict policies and flying licence

Anyone can't buy and drive it just as we buy and drive cars
Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by RPG2020(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
In Nigeria we only have human flying cars
Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by wisdomkid: 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
Saywhat10:
Wonders of technology and advanced research....Meanwhile back home some quarter to quench old man wants take power by fire by force.

What do you mean? balabu... bablue

2 Likes

Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by Littlefingerjp: 7:00am On Dec 26, 2022
ednut1:
Someone with voice like this should not be doing youtube videos. Haba
Which is your problem,the voice or your country that is so backward...What your country can't dream of producing,at least appreciate people that are doing it..
Make our leaders get bad voice and make Nigeria great,who fucking cares about voice,Abi dem be MUSICIAN
Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by Pimine: 7:33am On Dec 26, 2022
tosyne2much:
It's going to follow strict policies and flying licence

Anyone can't buy and drive it just as we buy and drive cars
Okay, that makes sense. Every advancement in technology is welcome.
Re: Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) by Umadam: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2022
They should use strong shockabsorber, Nigeria roads are terrible!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Bluetooth Rearview Mirror Wireless Handsfree Kit +Mp3 Player (Premium Model) / How I Almost Got Scammed at Berger Car Depot. Read And Be Wise / Need A Totoya Camry 2000/01 Xle or Avalon 2000/01 XLS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.