Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) (28114 Views)

My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) / The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) / See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 10:26am On Dec 25, 2022
I dey come area
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by dominique(f): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2022
The onions a so cheap! About 3 of those are sold for N50 here. We're in carrots season, i expect the carrots to be more than that for N200. Good buy overall, wish I had such bargaining skills
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2022
Enter farm and plant them yourself instead of asking stupid questions
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2022
You done travel ehh
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2022
That is onion is cheap
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:
I was at my business place,then saw these abokis selling carrots n onions I say make I test their microphone see welda wetin dem dey sell go loud cheesy cheesy.

So I bought carrots #200 and onions #200
E plenty abii?
Abii the aboki cheat moi?

Which side of Asaba did you bought this onion N200?
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by bonnyhope: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2022
Waoh!!!

This is cheap

So na Asaba you de
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by bummyla(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2022
The Volume Loud Oooooo!

ahnie:
I was at my business place,then saw these abokis selling carrots n onions I say make I test their microphone see welda wetin dem dey sell go loud cheesy cheesy.

E plenty abii?

1 Like

Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by chatinent: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2022
Onions is very ok.
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by davidtemi(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2022
I bought d carrot alone for #400 dis morning at iyana ipaja, Lagos

1 Like

Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by phorget(m): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:

E plenty abii?

E be like say you carry apc card buy those things o. I hear say dem dey sell things cheap for their members... undecided
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by kkins25(m): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:

E plenty abii?

Aboki always offers the best deal. Phone products, clothes, food, you name it.. I miss them mehn..

1 Like

Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2022
Very cheap, I like big onions oo, can't buy these small ones unless na dash.
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:

E plenty abii?

I bought 2 of these 100 naira in Lagos yesterday
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2022
kkins25:

Aboki always offers the best deal. Phone products, clothes, food, you name it.. I miss them mehn..
True but the ones in Lagos and Ogun have tear eye.

1 Like

Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by kkins25(m): 11:22am On Dec 25, 2022
faithfull18:

True but the ones in Lagos and Ogun have tear eye.
LOLzzzzzz.... Thanks for making me laugh this morning.. Hahahahah..
na una dey spoil them.
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by Maj196(m): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2022
Some people will soon post, look at the hot shiit I shiit this morning in my toilet
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by ravetechng: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2022
Una too dey lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:

E plenty abii?

The Onion is tight.

The Carrot? Not cool for #200.

The Aboki do you a tradeoff. What he lost on the Onions, he recouped with the Carrot.

Enjoy it though!
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by Blaze14k: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Onions - Good buy

Carrot - lipsrsealed

Verdict = No Victor No Vanquish.

All rise.

His carrot is better mine was 4
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
This onions for N200

Where you dey stay oooooooooo?

Susan men certainly aren't aware of your location. They presently give out stingy quantities of onions or none are at all with your suya
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by cletz991(m): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2022
How does this post solve the problems Nigeria is currently experiencing. I mean these clot chasing posts has to stop. PMS is 290 per litre AGO heading to over a 1000
ahnie:

E plenty abii?
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by brain54(m): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
I dey use am, na she no gree use her own. If u know the reason for my action, u no go talk.
Bro…

I know. But you only making yourself look bad!

Just give it a rest. Atleast for now!
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by sameks08(m): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2022
is that possible cos that onions alone is more than that amount. Christmas come early Congract
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by HomeTutorsPro: 11:37am On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:

E plenty abii?
Abii the aboki cheat Moi?

Na wetin you blow for about face whe dem sell that onions for #200 for you?
Abeg direct me to the baba whe do d otumokpo for you.

Merry Christmas.
I know say na fried rice dey load so.
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by Brownshoe: 11:38am On Dec 25, 2022
Now calculate the "velocity" of cooking rice with this and use the answer you get to calculate the "probability" of it still remaining to cook again.
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by ugodson(m): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2022
Very good buy OP
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by treatise: 11:47am On Dec 25, 2022
mariovito:
What's your location?

The onions are damn cheap.
Asaba of all places? It is possible he wanted to type N4, 000
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
mariahAngel:
I see you making Nigerian fried rice.
I see you killing, seasoning and cooking the chicken, then boiling some rice with the chicken stock, spices and some seasoning.
I see you chopping up and stir frying some onions, the carrots, green peppers etcetera (you're going to buy).
I see you stirring in the stir fried vegetables into the cooked rice to make it delicious.

These I've seen. smiley

All these and you didn't see him or anybody eat it?
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by ViceGovernor: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
See as onions be like Garlic for eye. Haba! Na which kind Premature onions be these? grin
Omo I price albino onion the day b4 yesterday.
The cheapest one na 2h I nearly cry for market cry.
Onion when I go buy 5h before e go full black nylon still remain. Now them Buhari brothers just dey robb us
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
brain54:

Bro…

I know. But you only making yourself look bad!

Just give it a rest. Atleast for now!
Did u read the abuses that hopeless idiot rain on me in my thread?
Re: See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ahnie, Shey na wetin u wan use take prepare that epileptic cripled Chicken wey u buy? Biko, For the safety of poor husband and children, don't use it. Food poisoning is Real.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Gigantic Wedding Cake (Photo) / Fisayo Soyombo's Nigerian Local Rice Tweet: Nigerians Blast Him / Lagos Consumes N328 Billion Worth Of Beef Annually – Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.