Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

A Medical Student Plea For Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Medical Student Plea For Help (269 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / Five Fallacies About Being A Medical Student / Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Medical Student Plea For Help by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
Good day all
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.
Please I want to ask your favour. I'm a 100l medical student at the Olabisi Onanbanjo university Ogun state. I'm currently yet to balance my tuition fees which is a total of 186,890 thousand natural with about 3 weeks to my first semester exams. I tried to apply for a leave of absence but I wasn't granted being my first year. Please I want to implore your assistance as I have less than three weeks to make this payment.
Here is my account number if you wish to be of assistance. God bless you immensely.
Uba bank

(1) (Reply)

UNIABUJA Releases 2022/2023 Post-utme/de Admission Forms / What Are Some Fun Things To Do With Kids That They Can Also Learn From? / EKSU-ASUU Gives January 17th Ultimatum To Avert Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.